Limbaugh raises 4.2 million for charity

Discussion in 'Media' started by krotchdog, Apr 12, 2009.

1. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    http://www.qando.net/ - Letter and Limbaugh raise 4.2 million for charity

Dittoheads, we know who Rush is, let the threads die that spew the lies. Create your own Ditto head thread with a positive title, dont post in the trash, ignore it, your are falling into a trap. the libs present a false premis and we waste our time responding giving weight and momentum to the lies and hate.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,373
    Ol' Druggie Limp Rushbaugh makes $500,000,000 a year. Why should he have to raise $4 million? A $5million personal contribution would represent only one percent of his income.

That you are dittohead material is evident from your ignorance on all subjects.

3. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

Why dont you address the fact that you posted a false report.

Old dog aint gave a cent to those who need, I do, I know odd dog personally, I live right next door and we speak everyday, he is so cheap, he screams how the conservatives do nothing.

I tell old dog, I am your friend, I give hundreds how can you say this and old rock has nothing to reply.

I told old rock about this thread, and now he pretends to be my enemy.

Old rock is the cheap, I know no other that hates the poor more than old dog, yet he can talk shit about his friends that do give.

Old Rock, why are you being such an asshole to me, seriosly, we eat dinner together and than you say this kind of shit, you know I always give to those who need and you give nothing yet I say nothing because its irrelevant. If you are going to attack my posts simply because i make you evaluate your morals I think you should stay home, do not come to my house, do not pretend to be my friend.

Address what is really bothering you, dont post lie and bullshit, I did not turn my back on you.
    Grow up.

4. k2skier

k2skier Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50
    You really need to get a life, move on and get over it.:cuckoo:

5. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I need a life, whats that say about you, you see some one you describe as having no life, yet you are here no different than me, and your post added so much. I see you have a little cuckoo too, that is the sound a chicken makes, cuckoo, cuckoo

6. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,727
    Even 4.2 TRILLION wouldn't make LimpBoy any less of a PHONY SOLDIER.

[​IMG]

7. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    $500,000,000/year? I thought it was in the $25-30 million range.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Meister

Meister Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,102
    Xsited....Old Rocks can't let the facts get in the way of his story. Rush, in 2001 signed a contract for 297 million dollars, which runs through 2009. That would make it 33 million a year. But, don't tell Old Rocks, it would really crimp his story. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  9. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Personally I don't listen to Rush, but this is fantastic. The money goes to great causes. This seems like the a masterful move for someone who's career is hinges on remaining in the limelight.

10. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    That hurts, Rush gives more than all the posters here put together and they find fault with Rush. Of course Rush gives much more, much, much, more. Rush does not advertise his giving.

In this case, not one Democrat offered to match or contribute, is that because the are better.

anyhow, no better source for the news, I challenge anyone to a debate on any current topic that rush covers on his show. I have no takers.

Rush covers more news stories, more politics than any other news anchorman. It is biased so you libs wont like it, Rush's bias when covering the news that you dont like is Rush tells the complete truth, that is the bias libs hate.

there, I educated you thank me.