Limbaugh on Obama, TV

Geeze louize. Rush mocks Obama for watching tv. All hell breaks loose on the left.

MSNBC et al attack Mrs. Romney for utilizing the sport of dressage to help her cope with Multiple Sclerosis and there's crickets from the progressives.

Obama really is an ass, a washout, a failure, a liar.

I don't listen to Rush. I listen to more NPR than anything.

But I also listen to the truth of things.

DISCLAIMER: IMO

Well then, please set us free. What are the absolute truths of our time?

We know, or at least I do, anyone who actually listens, researches and thinks understands Limbaugh's monologues are mostly character assassinations filled with half-truths, innuendos, hyperbole, out right lies oft repeated, and mean spirited 'humor'.

Limbaugh is the quintessential asshole, his on the air behavior and treatment of Sandra Fluke and other women is reprehensible and misogynistic and no wonder he has been thrice married and thrice divorced.

Last edited:
Geeze louize. Rush mocks Obama for watching tv. All hell breaks loose on the left.

MSNBC et al attack Mrs. Romney for utilizing the sport of dressage to help her cope with Multiple Sclerosis and there's crickets from the progressives.

Was that her $600,000 tax deduction of a horse?

But hey....if Rush is OK with it, I guess I am

Last edited:
Read his lips, don't listen to his voice. If you don't like the truth just tune it out. Like the rest of the 47%'ers. :scared1:

:D

Actually, the states with the highest percentage of non-taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Romney, while the states with the highest percentage of taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Obama

Myth debunked

Well I've seen TX depicted both ways:
1. that TX boasts a strong independent economy and people tend to vote conservative Republican, and carry its own weight as a state (as opposed to CA going under)
2. that TX with its diverse populations also has a lot of people in prisons and coming out, and on welfare, or mixed immigration status, etc. so if you look at those numbers, I've seen THAT interpreted as a "welfare state", riding on federal money

now the more nontaxpayers you have riding the system, this could motivate more working taxpayers on the level of business owners that have to pay for any regulations the govt adds on, to vote for limited federal govt because they DON'T want to keep relying on welfare to pay for these nonworking or nontaxpayers.

I saw a warning that if this keeps up, of course Democrats will turn Texas blue if the populations depending on big govt to fund them keep growing faster than the independent
business people trying to manage things through the free market economy, but having to compete with big govt cutting them down, taxing and punishing them, and running candidates who push for political power by giving govt benefits to voters.

if that system of getting votes out wins over independence and limited govt,
then you won't have either one, everything will shift to govt to take over
if it is easier to buy people out and keep pushing in that direction, rather than continue to fight the battles to run the country through independent free market, without political games with govt handouts and welfare to either the rich or the poor to sway elections.

Obama really is an ass, a washout, a failure, a liar.

I don't listen to Rush. I listen to more NPR than anything.

But I also listen to the truth of things.

DISCLAIMER: IMO

Well then, please set us free. What are the absolute truths of our time?

We know, or at least I do, anyone who actually listens, researches and thinks understands Limbaugh's monologues are mostly character assassinations filled with half-truths, innuendos, hyperbole, out right lies oft repeated, and mean spirited 'humor'.

Limbaugh is the quintessential asshole, his on the air behavior and treatment of Sandra Fluke and other women is reprehensible and misogynistic and no wonder he has been thrice married and thrice divorced.

RE: absolute truths
both parties push their own biased political ideology and agenda.
they should be required to fund and take responsibility for their own programs
and membership, and keep all their politics out of govt.
only points or policies of agreement across all parties and reps should
be authorized for govt to enforce as public policy, it should reflect consent of the people.

this way, by only sticking with points of agreement,
govt will be reduced to manageable systems that taxpayers can afford
and are willing to pay for; to eliminate any need to force or fight since we all agree.

and place we don't agree can be set up and funded by party
so we are responsible for our own ideas, leaders or members if these cause conflict.

We do not impose that on the rest of the public, such as with the govt shutdown.

The TRUTH is the political parties violate Constitutional equal inclusion and protection of the laws every time they push any policy against the will or consent of others from other
parties or beliefs. they want free choice and don't want 'someone else' religion or views pushed on them to pay for; yet proceed to do the same thing to the opposing views.

people and parties should separate responsibilities with respect to Constitutional laws.
otherwise the resulting deadlocks and waste block and deny everyone's right to representation, due process, and protection of interests by gambling politically.

partisan views should be acknowledged as such and 100% protected by party, just like one's religion is.
and never put at risk by setting one party voting against another to get a majority first.

Was that her $600,000 tax deduction of a horse?

But hey....if Rush is OK with it, I guess I am

I'm sure she would be willing to give up the family fortune not to have MS. It's a horrid disease.

I don't begrudge her the ability to try to keep herself in the best shape possible for her children and her grandchildren.

They are wealthy. I have no problem how they spend their money. Note. Their own money.

Rush Limbaugh Goes Insane and Attacks President Obama for Watching Television

LIMBAUGH: Okay, so Obama’s got time for golf. He has time for college and pro-basketball on television. He has time for endless fundraising. He has time for endless vacations. He has time now, we find out, for several TV shows. And, in fact, we’ve now learned that the best way to get yourself invited to a state dinner is be an executive or producer at a TV show Obama likes so he can get advanced copies from you.

But look at what he doesn’t have time for? He didn’t have time to deal with Benghazi. He turned that over to Hillary and whoever else. He was off the grid. Even today nobody knows where he went. He didn’t have time for Benghazi. We don’t know what he was doing the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi. Now, I’m not begrudging him all this, but I am questioning his priorities. The president of the United States and we’re getting news stories on what he watches on TV and the fact that he uses his power to track down executives and producers to get advanced copies.

Yes, Rush. He's a horrible man.

Here's how normal people perceive the situation.

"House of Cards," "Game of Thrones," some of President Obama's favorite television shows - CBS News

At a meeting in December, Obama joked about how the lead character, played by Kevin Spacey, deftly managed Congress.

“I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” he said. “I was looking at Kevin Spacey and thinking 'Man, this guy's getting a lot of stuff done.'”

The president has described television as his biggest guilty pleasure. His go-tos include “Breaking Bad,” “Mad Men,” and “Homeland.”

TV is his biggest guilty pleasure? Oh, the HUMANITY!

Miss the point much?

Try reading what Limbaugh said again, but this time without the partisan blinders on.

Look, I'm sure KOS or one of the other hate sites told you to be OUTRAGED - but Rush has a valid point. 4 dead because the fuckwad in chief was too busy to pay attention. When that is the excuse Obama uses, then it is legitimate to examine what he DOES have time for.

Now look, Obama is just a slimy weasel making excuses for his incompetence, we know that time had nothing to do with his dereliction of duty, but since that was his excuse, then he is open to criticism on the front.

Did the radical left lose so many brain cells campaigning to legalize marijuana that they forgot what the media did to president Bush? A day didn't go by when they weren't making some inane comment about Gush's intelligence or worse. The Cindy Sheehan anti-war nut cases (who retired right after Obama's election) were cheered by the left wing media when they did a lot worse in their semi-permanent campsite outside of Bush's ranch. The sudden outrage at Limbaugh ties in with the strategy of the administration to intimidate opposition speech and damn the 1st Amendment.

LIMBAUGH: Okay, so Obama’s got time for golf. He has time for college and pro-basketball on television. He has time for endless fundraising. He has time for endless vacations. He has time now, we find out, for several TV shows. And, in fact, we’ve now learned that the best way to get yourself invited to a state dinner is be an executive or producer at a TV show Obama likes so he can get advanced copies from you.

But look at what he doesn’t have time for? He didn’t have time to deal with Benghazi. He turned that over to Hillary and whoever else. He was off the grid. Even today nobody knows where he went. He didn’t have time for Benghazi. We don’t know what he was doing the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi. Now, I’m not begrudging him all this, but I am questioning his priorities. The president of the United States and we’re getting news stories on what he watches on TV and the fact that he uses his power to track down executives and producers to get advanced copies.

"House of Cards," "Game of Thrones," some of President Obama's favorite television shows - CBS News

At a meeting in December, Obama joked about how the lead character, played by Kevin Spacey, deftly managed Congress.

“I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” he said. “I was looking at Kevin Spacey and thinking 'Man, this guy's getting a lot of stuff done.'”

The president has described television as his biggest guilty pleasure. His go-tos include “Breaking Bad,” “Mad Men,” and “Homeland.”

Miss the point much?

Try reading what Limbaugh said again, but this time without the partisan blinders on.

Look, I'm sure KOS or one of the other hate sites told you to be OUTRAGED - but Rush has a valid point. 4 dead because the fuckwad in chief was too busy to pay attention. When that is the excuse Obama uses, then it is legitimate to examine what he DOES have time for.

Now look, Obama is just a slimy weasel making excuses for his incompetence, we know that time had nothing to do with his dereliction of duty, but since that was his excuse, then he is open to criticism on the front.

And ten thousand dead due to the ineptness of Bush

Where is the OUTRAGE?

When is Afghanistan going to be Obama's responsibility? WW2 only lasted four years and Obama has

Miss the point much?

And ten thousand dead due to the ineptness of Bush

Where is the OUTRAGE?

When is the low information left going to demand that the freaking president takes responsibility for the conflict in Afghanistan? WW2 lasted about four years and Barry Hussein has been playing golf for more than five. Pretending outrage about a voice on the radio while the Country is going down the drain is typical of the left these days.

Forum List

Back