Limbaugh on Obama, TV

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Rush Limbaugh Goes Insane and Attacks President Obama for Watching Television

LIMBAUGH: Okay, so Obama’s got time for golf. He has time for college and pro-basketball on television. He has time for endless fundraising. He has time for endless vacations. He has time now, we find out, for several TV shows. And, in fact, we’ve now learned that the best way to get yourself invited to a state dinner is be an executive or producer at a TV show Obama likes so he can get advanced copies from you.

But look at what he doesn’t have time for? He didn’t have time to deal with Benghazi. He turned that over to Hillary and whoever else. He was off the grid. Even today nobody knows where he went. He didn’t have time for Benghazi. We don’t know what he was doing the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi. Now, I’m not begrudging him all this, but I am questioning his priorities. The president of the United States and we’re getting news stories on what he watches on TV and the fact that he uses his power to track down executives and producers to get advanced copies.

Yes, Rush. He's a horrible man.

Here's how normal people perceive the situation.

"House of Cards," "Game of Thrones," some of President Obama's favorite television shows - CBS News

At a meeting in December, Obama joked about how the lead character, played by Kevin Spacey, deftly managed Congress.

“I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” he said. “I was looking at Kevin Spacey and thinking 'Man, this guy's getting a lot of stuff done.'”

The president has described television as his biggest guilty pleasure. His go-tos include “Breaking Bad,” “Mad Men,” and “Homeland.”

TV is his biggest guilty pleasure? Oh, the HUMANITY!

Obama really is an ass, a washout, a failure, a liar.

I don't listen to Rush. I listen to more NPR than anything.

But I also listen to the truth of things.

DISCLAIMER: IMO

So perhaps Rush has uncovered why Barry so often doesn't know what's going on within his own administration? He's busy watching his favorite TV programs rather overseeing things. Then, when the stuff hits the fan somewhere, he didn't know anything about it until he saw it in the news!

The narcissist loves the perks but is so inexperienced in management and leadership he doesn't even realize he comes across as a complete fucking idiot.

Hail to the community agitator.

Read his lips, don't listen to his voice. If you don't like the truth just tune it out. Like the rest of the 47%'ers. :scared1:

:D

Actually, the states with the highest percentage of non-taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Romney, while the states with the highest percentage of taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Obama

Myth debunked

Read his lips, don't listen to his voice. If you don't like the truth just tune it out. Like the rest of the 47%'ers. :scared1:

Actually, the states with the highest percentage of non-taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Romney, while the states with the highest percentage of taxpayers voted overwhelmingly for Obama

Myth debunked

States don't vote, people vote.

Myth debunked

States don't vote, people vote.

Tell that to the Electoral College.

A President watches TV?

Fuck.......I wish I knew that before I voted for him twice

Forum List

Back