Limbaugh: Obama Wouldn’t Have Been Elected If He Weren’t Black

Rush might be correct. If things had been different, they wouldn't be the same. I know casting a vote for a black man for POTUS was one of the joys of my life, one I never expected to have.

So what?

I disagree....I believe that his youth was a HUGE factor over McCain...and that he was NOT a Republican.

Well, could be. In any event, Rush is correct in that if things had been different, they would not be the same.

I still ask, so what?

The country was ready for a black president (just not this one), and we didn't have much of a choice of candidates. We need a third party.

I disagree. The Republicans basically allowed the Dems to dictate their candidate. That's how we got McCain. Remember how he was the moderate, the Maverick, etc.? How smart the Repubs would be to nominate him? Then they did, and the left savaged him. McCain was a horrible choice. But I voted for him. I had to hold my nose, but I did it.

McCain won in the primaries.
Something about having more votes than the other guy.

Rush is right. Blacks voted for Obama because he is black just as many liberals voted for Obama because he is black.. it was the cool thing to do.

PERIOD. Get over it. The man's as unqualified as they get, and not really all that smart either. There's no other explanation.

A lot of Americans voted for Obama because he's black. Lots of us got carried away with the color and forgot about the policies.

I am glad we have a black President - I just wish we had a good black President.

Horse rubbish and you know it, the people voted for Obama because they were tired and frustrated at 8 years of Bush and thought electing McCain would be more of the same, if it was because he was black this country would have had a black president a long time ago.

BullShit! Had barack obama been white, hillary clinton would be President. The saddest part of the obama Presidency is that it's likely that a great number of people, both white and black, will come to believe that blacks are not capable of being effective Presidents.

Is there a place in the world where a black leader was successful?

Forum List

Back