Limbaugh: Obama impeachment will never happen

Is he wrong or right?

He's right. Because dimocraps are some two-faced, dishonest dirtbags.

ALL of them

Bis0xC6CcAIS3G5.jpg

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He is definitely correct. I am not sure how correct he is that there are Republicans wishing he were impeached but I will say there are Republicans that think what he is doing is worthy of impeachment.

That said it won't happen. As anyone can see in another thread I started this Government, under Obama, will get defended by the liberal left regardless of what the government does. Spy on the American people, no problem. Assassinated people with drone without due process, no problem. Change duly passed laws through Executive fiat, no problem until a Republican gets elected.

Is he wrong or right?

He's right. Because dimocraps are some two-faced, dishonest dirtbags.

ALL of them

Bis0xC6CcAIS3G5.jpg

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period

With the Antoinette family in the White House it is time to realize that it is us and them. I mean in this time of financial hard ship for a whole lot of Americans what is the purpose of Michelle Antoinette and girls going to China on the tax payer's dime?

What has he done worthy of impeachment? Has he invaded another country that did not attack us? Has he lied in order to get us into a war? He he knowingly withheld information about a political break in? Tell me what he has done.....crickets?

What has he done worthy of impeachment? Has he invaded another country that did not attack us? Has he lied in order to get us into a war? He he knowingly withheld information about a political break in? Tell me what he has done.....crickets?

He has allowed the NSA to spy on ordinary American citizens.

He has ordered drone strikes on American citizens again without due process killing a 16 year old very innocent boy.

He has changed laws by executive fiat. While I suppose this isn't a high crime how do you rein in such behavior.

He may not have invaded but he bombed two counties, from the rear, that were of absolutely no threat to American interests.

He allowed and directed the IRS to harass certain groups which effected, disenfranchised, voters in the 2012 election.

He has appointed numerous people to cabinet level positions without the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate, as is required by the Constitution.

He has continued to use his powers and executive branch of government to implement this legislation despite the fact that a federal judge had declared the entire law unconstitutional, and ordered that it not be implemented. In addition, Obama has directed members of his administration to violate the right to freedom of religion protected by the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.

He has ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to use regulations to implement key portions of the bill, including those regulating so-called greenhouse gases.

He has placed a moratorium on offshore oil drilling or exploration off both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and in parts of the Gulf of Mexico. He has also prohibited new drilling exploration on federal land in any states in the United States. These actions by the DOI have continued in direct defiance of several court orders issued by Federal Judge Martin Feldman in New Orleans,

He has betrayed the American people and authorized loans of billions of dollars to countries like Brazil and Mexico so that they can drill for oil, and then sell that oil to the United States.

He has abdicated his responsibility to enforce the laws of the United States against illegal immigration. He has virtually declared our southern border an open border by declaring certain areas of federal land in states like Arizona as off-limits to federal, state, and local authorities.

He has ordered the Federal Communications Commission to adopt regulations giving the federal government control of the Internet and its contents, including providing Obama with a kill switch that gives him authority to shut down the Internet if he sees fit

He has failed to defend the laws of the US as he is sworn to do. It is not his choice what laws to defend and he violates his oath when he decides not to defend the DOMA which was duly passed.

Those crickets you hear do they ever go away?

Plus, no one lied us into war.

Last edited:
Won his re-election by lies and fraud.

If he had said the truth about Obamacare, instead of the "you can keep it. PERIOD" crap, do you think he would have been re-elected?

If you think so, you might be interested in buying ocean side property in Oklahoma.

Limbaugh: Obama impeachment will never happen
Wow! Limpballs has finally grown another brain cell, that makes two. Now he can rub them together and start a fire.

Every item in your absurd post has been debunked in here HUNDREDS of times. It wouldn't do a bit of good to explain it to you because you are a BORN
images

Are you talking about Bush or Nixon?

He allowed and directed the IRS to harass certain groups which effected, disenfranchised, voters in the 2012 election.

A bullshit claim with absolutely no evidence that Obama gave an order to do so. Stop eating and regurgitating manufactured bullshit. You destroy your own currency when you believe lies and repeat them.

I know you hear Obama's voice on a tape in your head ordering the IRS to spy on tea party organizations, but that is not real! You are imagining it! And when you cannot tell the difference between imaginary voices in your head and reality, then you are truly lost.

That is why Obama won't be impeached. You have to break the law to be impeached. And you have to have evidence of the lawbreaking. That's how it works.

Plus, Obama has the unprecedented fortune of being opposed by people even dumber and more hypocritical than he is! American politics for the past 20 years has been a race to the bottom.

Last edited:

He has ordered drone strikes on American citizens again without due process killing a 16 year old very innocent boy.

He has changed laws by executive fiat. While I suppose this isn't a high crime how do you rein in such behavior.

He may not have invaded but he bombed two counties, from the rear, that were of absolutely no threat to American interests.

And he has violated every single part of his Oath of Office.

He swore to uphold the laws of the United States and defend the Constitution.

He has told Eric Himmler to not investigate certain crimes, he has violated the law on deportation of illegal immigrants, he refused to defend DOMA, he illegally prosecutes States for ..

The man is a scumbag. He is the lowest, scummiest, most gutless, cowardly, anti-American piece of fucking shit that has ever held office in this Country.

And the people who defend him aren't much better. In fact.... They're worse because they know EXACTLY who and what he is and they don't care.

He has to do something to be impeached for, first.

If he had, Republicans would have been on it quicker than a fly on a pile of ****.

I know, I know ... Benghazi, fast and furious, blah, blah, blah ... .

And he has violated every single part of his Oath of Office.

He swore to uphold the laws of the United States and defend the Constitution.

He has told Eric Himmler to not investigate certain crimes, he has violated the law on deportation of illegal immigrants, he refused to defend DOMA, he illegally prosecutes States for ..

The man is a scumbag. He is the lowest, scummiest, most gutless, cowardly, anti-American piece of fucking shit that has ever held office in this Country.

And the people who defend him aren't much better. In fact.... They're worse because they know EXACTLY who and what he is and they don't care.

He has violated every single part of his Oath of Office?

Really? Sounds like a bunch of crap. The Constitution is so vehemently disagreed upon that even the SCOTUS cannot agree on it; that's a crime, though?

Sorry - we are at war. The united states is at war with terrorists. We are allowed to use drones - get over it. I'm sorry that a child was killed ... how many children died from dysentery and typhoid during the Iraq wars from destroyed sewer systems (answer - over 250,000) and why aren't you crying about that?

Knock it off already - republicans need to get over the whining and bitching about losing ground. Here's a little hint; until conservatives stop with the "investigations" and actually do some work, they will keep on getting stomped and losing in November.

Last edited:
"He has allowed the NSA to spy on ordinary American citizens."

This is a policy begun by his predecessor which Obama merely continued, with the blessing and oversight of Congress.

"He has ordered drone strikes on American citizens again without due process killing a 16 year old very innocent boy."

Bush and Obama have ordered drone strikes on terrorists in military operating theaters. They were not under civilian domestic jurisdiction. That many civilians, US and foreign, have been killed is one of the great tragedies of any war.

"He has changed laws by executive fiat. While I suppose this isn't a high crime how do you rein in such behavior."

I agree he is overstepping his bounds here. You rein in such behavior with challenges in court, the same way much of Bush's "illegal" behavior was challenged in court. It's why we have a judiciary. Checks and balances.

"He may not have invaded but he bombed two counties, from the rear, that were of absolutely no threat to American interests."

Is there any modern President who has not done so?

"He allowed and directed the IRS to harass certain groups which effected, disenfranchised, voters in the 2012 election."

This is pure manufactured bullshit. No evidence exists of the President giving such an order.

Forum List

Back