Why Is That NeoCON Bill Kristol Still Being Listened To By The Mainstream?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This guy is clueless about everything about everything.

So much so, he makes the toe-sucker, Dick Morris, seem like a genius in comparison.

Why is he still being taken seriously by the mainstream media?

He's always on TV.

Lately he's predicting that it's CURTAINS for Hillary in 2016

Pundit Who's Wrong All The Time Thinks Hillary Is Toast In 2016, If She Even Runs

As if...

I mean, the guy is NOTORIOUS for getting everything wrong...

How Does He Keep Getting A Platform? Bill Kristol?s History Of Terrible Predictions And Bad Advice | Mediaite
Bill Kristol: Still being listened to, apparently - Salon.com
Bill Kristol: A Timeline of Faulty Predictions - The Wire
Eric Alterman: William Kristol wins the Bradley prize for being wrong about Iraq | Comment is free | theguardian.com
Ooops! William "Always Wrong" Kristol Tops List Of 10 Worst Predictions For 2008 | Crooks and Liars

The guy is so wrong all the time that even Google recognizes it, if you start typing his name in the search engine you're liable to see the word "wrong" auto-fill at the end of it.

I'm curious...how many USMB RWers still take this guy seriously?

What are your thoughts on Bill "The NeoCon" Crystal?

...Anyone?

I'm thinking that you liberals are scared shitless by Kristol.

Thank you for providing evidence.
Scared of what...a laughing stock like Bill Krisol?

Sir, what have you been smoking?

Can you produce any good thing that came from his blow hole?...Anything?!?!

You still haven't listed ONE good or correct thing from that blowhard though.

Noted.

:lol:
lol

Whether or not Kristol has ever spoken a word of wisdom is immaterial to fear-stricken liberals. Their fears are irrational but so very, very cute to watch. By all means - keep on shuddering.

We would be better off, individually and as a nation, if people learned what they could about any given issue and formed their own opinion.

Sadly, nobody really expects that will happen. Most of us do not put forth that much effort.

So, we are left with those that speak in soundbites, which appeals to those that think in soundbites.
Most of the time all people care about is being able to say "Hooray for our side, we are better than the other side."

We would be better off, individually and as a nation, if people learned what they could about any given issue and formed their own opinion.

Sadly, nobody really expects that will happen. Most of us do not put forth that much effort.

So, we are left with those that speak in soundbites, which appeals to those that think in soundbites.
Most of the time all people care about is being able to say "Hooray for our side, we are better than the other side."

Sad truth is that Americans have become accustomed to listening only to soundbites. Anything longer than about 10-12 seconds is tuned out. Broadcast journalism classes don't teach that but media consultants do. Thing is, it's the media consultants who determine whether a reporter gets to keep a job and they're quick to eliminate the ratings-killing long winded. I'm being very serious when I say that anything that won't fit on a bumper strip is a waste of bandwidth. Not that I like it - just that I understand it.

Forum List

Back