LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Please go to numbersusa.com/content/ - register and log into your ACTION BOARD and fax and call accordingly.

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMPLE TO DO! Takes just minutes.

Next week is CRITICAL! They will also e-mail you alerts when they need help.

STOP THESE LAW BREAKERS IN THEIR TRACKS!

:clap2:

Thanks! Here's the Link.

Register | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

choose:

Urge your U.S. Representatives to Oppose Pelosi's DREAM Amnesty!

More like "A path to taking over the country!"

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

That is what happens when the educated stop having children and the poor, uneducated continue to have them and when there are not enough births in the industralized nations to meet their future needs and they import poverty and the uneducated from improvished third world nations .

Are these the kind of children we want in our military and as American citizens?

So all the children of illegal immigrants are drug smugglers?

As a conservative, I am supportive of the concept of offering children of illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship. I am fundamentally opposed to punishing children for the crimes of their parents. I don't necessarily agree with the Dream Act, but certainly I approve of the principle of finding some way to provide legality to these kids. As far as I am concerned, part of that pathway should include the parents returning to their country of origin.

MO BETTER LIFE IN AMERICA.
A woman in Honduras has a lucrative bakery business and was approached one day by a businessman that promised her she could may $150 a day working in factories. She ended up in the slave sex trade.

Another women who worked in the pineapple fields owned by an American company for $5 a day and for a mo better life she fell in to the sex trade businesses.

A dentist who had a lucrative business brought her family here on a visa and overstayed. She has an office cleaning business, kids getting a free education, one in the special school, Academy of Science, for the gifted paid for by the state, father has a auto repair business out of his drive way and garage, illegal pass cars that do not pass smog, just bought a house and paid cash. Possible doing other illegal business.

Illegal have quit jobs in Mexico that provide a good life to come here for a “mo better life” at the expense of the federal and state government. You and I. And many return to Mexico, like many American, to retire with a cheaper good life.

Illegals are buying up property financed by RHA through Well Fargo.

A woman from Guatemala brought her family into this country legally and sneaked in a severely handicap child and after many years has petitioned the court for legal status for her and now she is receiving all the medical care of a legal child at the expense of the federal and state government. You and I.

Businesses go over seas for supply of cheap labor and illegals come here providing businesses with a supply of cheap labor.

Every illegal aliens in this county is not a law abiding hard working immigrant.

The good life in Xalisco can mean death in the United StatesThe poorest of Mexico's poor can step up to the middle class when they go north to sell black tar.
THE HEROIN ROAD
February 16, 2010|
By Sam Quinones | Last Of Three Parts

Reporting from Xalisco, Mexico — As a boy, Esteban Avila had only a skinny old horse and two pairs of pants, and he lived in a swampy neighborhood called The Toad. He felt stranded across a river from the rest of the world and wondered about life on the other side.
As black-tar heroin ruined lives in the United States, it pulled the poorest out of poverty in Xalisco. Drug earnings paid for decent houses and sometimes businesses, and it made dealers' families the social equals of landowners. By addicting the children of others, they could support their own.

"I'd be lying if I said I was sorry," Avila said. "I did it out of necessity. I was tired of birthdays without gifts, of my mother wondering where the food was going to come from.”
Xalisco - The good life in Xalisco can mean death in the United States - Los Angeles Times

ALL ROADS LEAD TO AMNESTY.

No matter what road the Democrats take, the Dream Act, or Comprehensive Immigration Reform (path to citizenship), they all lead to amnesty. They all allow illegal aliens to stay here ahead of those who are waiting to enter legally.
They will pay a penalty? They will only pay a fine if you want citizenship? Many will never pay the fine because they do not care about citizenship. Many of those given amnesty in 1986 have not learned English or applied for citizenship. Paying back taxes, learning English is not a “penalty.”
With the Dream Act there is no penalty.

Bring them in compliance with US law? Deem them all “legal.” Takes away the stigma “illegal alien.”

What Is Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?By Mike Broemmel, eHow Contributor

History
What Is Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?

The legal definition of amnesty for illegal immigrants has been highly politicized in recent times. Shedding aside the rhetoric, amnesty for illegal immigrants refers to allowing illegal immigrants to remain in the United States. However, many argue that this is not a proper application of the term "amnesty." Most of the proposals in this regard include penalties for being in the country illegally as part of gaining so-called amnesty. There are no penalties associated with true amnesty.

FunctionThe primary functions of granting amnesty (or partial or qualified amnesty) to foreign nationals who illegally are in the United States are to bring them into compliance with the laws of the U.S.A. and to begin the process of allowing them to become U.S. citizens. Other functions are attributed to the concept of granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, including enhancing homeland security and engaging in a compassionate objective.

Read more:
What Is Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants? | eHow.com

Now maybe you will face the reality that Bush determined the same thing.

There is no way to deport every person here who is illegal.

It is cost prohibitive.

You can face facts or keep being an idiot about it like 90% of the right.

Are these the kind of children we want in our military and as American citizens?

As a conservative, I am supportive of the concept of offering children of illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship. I am fundamentally opposed to punishing children for the crimes of their parents. I don't necessarily agree with the Dream Act, but certainly I approve of the principle of finding some way to provide legality to these kids. As far as I am concerned, part of that pathway should include the parents returning to their country of origin.

You know, I've seen examples of a similar program at work in the Navy. Non US citizens can come here legally, and, if they so choose, can enlist in the military provided they can pass the screenings.

After 3-4 years of service to the military, they are put on a quick path to citizenship. I've seen Mexican, Philippino, and Asian servicemembers do this.

A good place for the Dream Act here would be an illegal who came over as a child and has assimilated into this country and wants to enlist in the military. After a full 4 year enlistment that has been served honorably, then yeah........why not?

I mean.........someone doing that proves their citizenship much better than some racist redneck idiot who refuses to enlist.

In this case, the illegals would actually prove their love of this country, unlike many who choose not to enlist.

And, if they get a useful 4 year college degree? Shit man, this country can always use more doctors and engineers.

Hi LilOLady:

Hey, Big Old Bitch, what's with the "path to citizenship" title?:confused:

Oh.........forgot.........you're a racist twat lipped **** who likes to stir up shit because you're scared of the brown and black people.

Ignorant Little Bitch, my family is white, brown and black.:eusa_hand:
What part of illegal do you not want to understand and acknowledge.?:cuckoo:

Biker is an Open Border Lobby idiot without a case for his 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States. When they have 'no case,' then they attack you; because they have no argument to support their nonsense ...

Keep up the good work,

GL,

Terral

Hi LilOlLady:

ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
(ENFORCEMENT AT THE WORK PLACE)

Comprehensive Immigration Reform is only a temporary fix and does nothing to address the next influx of illegal aliens.

We disagree. There is nothing in any Comprehensive Amnesty Reform that is not already included in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (link) that nobody is willing to enforce. Congress would hand out Illegal Amnesty to 20 Million Illegal Aliens and continue to look the other way, when another 20 Million cross the border illegally to steal their jobs. Enforcement at the Workplace is already the Law of the Land that nobody is willing to enforce ...

At some point you must face that fact that Washington D.C is broken and everyone in office is allowing the USA to go down the drain and nothing we say or do will change that fact. Period. The Illegal Alien Invasion will continue, until the USA becomes the Fascist State of CanAmeriMexico and you are a mere subject with no rights at all. Watch and see ...

GL,

Terral

Illegals are here because:

They get social benefits. They should get NOTHING

Employers hire them. These employers need to be put put of business

There are Sanctuary Cities. The mayors out to be prosecuted for harboring fugitives

There's no Southern Border fence. We were promised this and the funds are there

There's no enforcement of current immigration laws. This needs to be changed NOW i.e. Arizona

How would this bill fix any of that? Oh yeah, it won't.

You are so correct.... these things need to be done ASAP!

Hi Truth:

Now maybe you will face the reality that Bush determined the same thing.

There is no way to deport every person here who is illegal.

You are wrong. The illegal aliens are not subject to the laws of these United States, but American 'Employers' hiring them are subject to Federal USA jurisdiction and the employment laws that are already on the books. We go after the 'employers' hiring the Illegal Aliens by taking away their licenses to do business FOR LIFE, then the members of their Illegal Alien Labor Pool will find their own way back home.

It is cost prohibitive.

You can face facts or keep being an idiot about it like 90% of the right.

Nor sir. Getting tough on American Employers 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens is very easy, when you realize that many Illegal Aliens are using the same Social Security Numbers. Illegal Aliens are very quick to move elsewhere, when 'law enforcement' begins doing their job; until they are forced to GO HOME when nobody in American will hire them. According to your idiotic claims, we should stop enforcing laws against robbing banks; because "It is cost prohibitive." You Open Border Lobby idiots should have thought about that when you wanted to hand out Illegal Amnesty to 3 Million Illegal Aliens back in 1986 (Wiki). You cannot give away Illegal Amnesty to this current 20 Million Illegal Aliens, because enforcing the new laws will be 'cost prohibitive' ... Right?

Giving away Illegal Amnesty will only kick the back door open to another 100 Million Illegal Aliens, which seems to be your intention in the first place. Now it is your turn to stop playing the Open Border Lobby moron :)cuckoo:) around here ...

GL,

Terral

You know, I've seen examples of a similar program at work in the Navy. Non US citizens can come here legally, and, if they so choose, can enlist in the military provided they can pass the screenings.

After 3-4 years of service to the military, they are put on a quick path to citizenship. I've seen Mexican, Philippino, and Asian servicemembers do this.

A good place for the Dream Act here would be an illegal who came over as a child and has assimilated into this country and wants to enlist in the military. After a full 4 year enlistment that has been served honorably, then yeah........why not?

I mean.........someone doing that proves their citizenship much better than some racist redneck idiot who refuses to enlist.

In this case, the illegals would actually prove their love of this country, unlike many who choose not to enlist.

And, if they get a useful 4 year college degree? Shit man, this country can always use more doctors and engineers.

I think that would work.

I “FEEL” AMERICAN

Worse excuse for the Dream Act is; “Some of them have been here for years and this is the only country they know.” “Some” of them left countries they had known all their lives, families and friends when they were brought here illegally by their parents. Not knowing the language and the culture and never fully assimilating because their parents still speak Spanish and celebrate the Mexican culture and they have to be translators for their parents. This is the real world of anchor babies and for children that were brought here illegally live in. Anchor Baby Act and the Dream Act is a dis-service to the illegal family. Do you know how humiliating it is for a 10 year old to have to translate for his parents? At school and at the doctor’s office?

Anchor babies and their siblings start school and have to be taught English, taking teaching time away from the American student and at the expense of their education. It is no wonder our schools are failing when teaching time is taking away to teach children of illegal aliens English. They have not fully assimilated because they parents still speak Spanish, still celebrate the Mexican culture and hate Americans. To hold on to their culture, some of those anchor babies and siblings join Hispanic gangs.

Children of illegal aliens do not have a right to citizenship just because they were brought here by their parents and have been here a “long” time and they “feel” American. Being an American is more than a “feeling.” Enjoying all the benefits of America do not make you an “American.”

It is insulting to me and my country for some one to cross the border illegally, been here only for years to say they are Americans because they “feel” American and at the same time celebrating Mexico’s independence and flying the Mexican flag in my face. Same goes for the Anchor Baby Act. They flaunt their culture in the face of Americans.

The Anchor Baby Act and the Dream Act is all wrong for America and for illegals. It separate families. Some of legal, some on a path to citizenship and some are illegal. All in the same family unit.

Forum List

Back