Like the Good 'ol Days: Vienna Police Charge 3 Men For Waving Israeli Flag At Rally

Austria immediately allied itself with Hitler, I expect nothing different.

The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag at a protest against the designation of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The police are seeking a 100 euro fine or two days in jail for the waving of the flag at the December 8 rally near the US embassy in the capital.

The criminal notice, dated January 3, states that the activists “showed an Israeli flag at a rally in an extremely provocative way and manner that was visible for participants at the rally and thereby produced considerable offense and provocation among the Palestinian protestors.”

The German-language edition of the news site Vice first reported on Tuesday on the penalties against the three men and conducted an interview with one of the pro-Israel protestors.

“My mother is Israeli, her family are refugees from Iraq and Libya. An Arab-speaking friend from Israel was able to translate some of the slogans yelled [at the rally], for example, the Arabic battle cry to massacre Jews, ‘Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning,’ and the Persian slogan ‘Death to Israel.”‘

The phrases are frequently used when attacking Jews and Israelis. Islamists chanted them on the Mavi Marmara Gaza flotilla ship in May 2010.

The activist, who was given the name Matthias F. by Vice to ostensibly protect his privacy, said he heard other chants of “Intifada” and “Child murderer Israel” at the rally, which was attended by hundreds of anti-Israel protestors.

He added that they “were shocked by these slogans and did not want to leave the slogans unchallenged. Antisemitism and hate of Israel should not be tolerated.”

Vice showed a copy of the police notice with the criminal penalties on its website. The notice said the pro-Israel activity was “especially reckless” which “disturbed the public order.”

Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally

^^^^ If you want to wave an Israeli flag then wave it in Israel, same with Turkish flag you want to wave a Turkish flag go and wave it in Turkey. Don't like it we do not give a shit what you do or do not like, this is our nation, GTFO if you do not want to adhere to OUR rules and OUR customs and OUR flag and OUR laws.

We want no agitators in this nation and we have our flag that is to be displayed see my avatar.

Here's your problem with agitators -- from your link..

The police, according to Matthias, made efforts to discourage the waving of the Israeli flag, but the protesters were permitted to wave the Palestinian and Turkish flags.

Seems to indicate a general bias in terms of "flags agitating".. It needs to be addressed. Do protesters in Austria --- advocating foreign policy - have a RIGHT -- not to be confronted or counter-demonstrated against?

Well I already commented that the Palestinian ones should GTFO, I also mentioned Turkish flags because when the coup against Erdogan was happening there were thousands of them on the streets in the night all waving Turkish flags, that was last year though with the previous Government and that crowd now had better not think of getting on the streets waving Turkish flags now.

That foreign policy is only an American one, they were all protesting that American decision, that American decision is not OUR foreign policy, I don't think Americans would agree if on American soil we all arrived waving our national flag and causing public disorder.
The fact only Jews were singled out says it all. Gold stars still in style.

^^^^ Total hysteria and paranoia.

The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag at a protest against the designation of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The police are seeking a 100 euro fine or two days in jail for the waving of the flag at the December 8 rally near the US embassy in the capital.

The criminal notice, dated January 3, states that the activists “showed an Israeli flag at a rally in an extremely provocative way and manner that was visible for participants at the rally and thereby produced considerable offense and provocation among the Palestinian protestors.”

The German-language edition of the news site Vice first reported on Tuesday on the penalties against the three men and conducted an interview with one of the pro-Israel protestors.

“My mother is Israeli, her family are refugees from Iraq and Libya. An Arab-speaking friend from Israel was able to translate some of the slogans yelled [at the rally], for example, the Arabic battle cry to massacre Jews, ‘Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning,’ and the Persian slogan ‘Death to Israel.”‘

The phrases are frequently used when attacking Jews and Israelis. Islamists chanted them on the Mavi Marmara Gaza flotilla ship in May 2010.

The activist, who was given the name Matthias F. by Vice to ostensibly protect his privacy, said he heard other chants of “Intifada” and “Child murderer Israel” at the rally, which was attended by hundreds of anti-Israel protestors.

He added that they “were shocked by these slogans and did not want to leave the slogans unchallenged. Antisemitism and hate of Israel should not be tolerated.”

Vice showed a copy of the police notice with the criminal penalties on its website. The notice said the pro-Israel activity was “especially reckless” which “disturbed the public order.”

To be fair to the New Reich in Austria I think they would prefer to get the Muslims into the ovens before they focus on the Jews.
Its sad that these people never seem to learn.

Waving flags to agitate, arrest them!
Sorry, but it’s still 1938 in Austria.

^^^^ Good thing it is or we would be like Germany and allowing millions of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in to cause chaos, good thing we have been immune to the Brainwashing.
Arresting Jews but not Palestinians for the same offense says Austria has already capitulated.

My nation has capitulated to nobody, unlike the nation across our immediate border, we are a Sovereign nation who run our own nation, the nation across our immediate border is not a Sovereign nation it is still an Occupied nation which is why they are being swamped and are not being allowed to deport all the trouble that has been imported.
I own and fly several nations flags on my pole depending on the occasion. Has no impact on my belief America is the greatest nation in human history nor is a threat to any citizen or my government.

You might have several flags there, but you can only be 100% loyal to one nation.
You’ll find loyalty all but lacking among the American Left. And when you do manage to find it; it can be purchased for basement bargain price.

^^^^ If you want to wave an Israeli flag then wave it in Israel, same with Turkish flag you want to wave a Turkish flag go and wave it in Turkey. Don't like it we do not give a shit what you do or do not like, this is our nation, GTFO if you do not want to adhere to OUR rules and OUR customs and OUR flag and OUR laws.

We want no agitators in this nation and we have our flag that is to be displayed see my avatar.

Here's your problem with agitators -- from your link..

The police, according to Matthias, made efforts to discourage the waving of the Israeli flag, but the protesters were permitted to wave the Palestinian and Turkish flags.

Seems to indicate a general bias in terms of "flags agitating".. It needs to be addressed. Do protesters in Austria --- advocating foreign policy - have a RIGHT -- not to be confronted or counter-demonstrated against?

Well I already commented that the Palestinian ones should GTFO, I also mentioned Turkish flags because when the coup against Erdogan was happening there were thousands of them on the streets in the night all waving Turkish flags, that was last year though with the previous Government and that crowd now had better not think of getting on the streets waving Turkish flags now.

That foreign policy is only an American one, they were all protesting that American decision, that American decision is not OUR foreign policy, I don't think Americans would agree if on American soil we all arrived waving our national flag and causing public disorder.
The fact only Jews were singled out says it all. Gold stars still in style.

^^^^ Total hysteria and paranoia.
Yes, arresting Jews because they waved a flag is hysteria as well as fascist.

Waving flags to agitate, arrest them!
Sorry, but it’s still 1938 in Austria.

^^^^ Good thing it is or we would be like Germany and allowing millions of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in to cause chaos, good thing we have been immune to the Brainwashing.
Arresting Jews but not Palestinians for the same offense says Austria has already capitulated.

My nation has capitulated to nobody, unlike the nation across our immediate border, we are a Sovereign nation who run our own nation, the nation across our immediate border is not a Sovereign nation it is still an Occupied nation which is why they are being swamped and are not being allowed to deport all the trouble that has been imported.
I own and fly several nations flags on my pole depending on the occasion. Has no impact on my belief America is the greatest nation in human history nor is a threat to any citizen or my government.

You might have several flags there, but you can only be 100% loyal to one nation.
I am 100% loyal to God, America, family. I am also 100% loyal to any liberty loving people or nation.

I am 100% loyal to God, America, family. I am also 100% loyal to any liberty loving people or nation.
You’ve failed in your math...

Huh? That's 200% If you are 100% for one thing that means you can only be 0% for the other thing and/or you can be 50% for one thing and 50% for the other thing and/or 60% for one thing and 40% for the other thing, you cannot be 100% for one thing and 100% for the other thing.

Huh? That's 200% If you are 100% for one thing that means you can only be 0% for the other thing and/or you can be 50% for one thing and 50% for the other thing and/or 60% for one thing and 40% for the other thing, you cannot be 100% for one thing and 100% for the other thing.
The Americans who died to liberate Austria were 100% loyal to the liberty of the Austrian people. Doesn’t take away from their other loyalties.

And they’d be very disappointed how Austria is again targeting Jews on the streets here in 2018.

The Americans who died to liberate Austria were 100% loyal to the liberty of the Austrian people. Doesn’t take away from their other loyalties.

And they’d be very disappointed how Austria is again targeting Jews on the streets here in 2018.

No you hated us, just like you still hate us, Americans are not our friends, you never were, Weatherman2020 you illustrate that yourself.

Huh? We had a democratic election, sorry that you do not like the result of a democratic election, what my Government does in my own nation is no business of yours, just like what the American government does in the American nation is no business of mine.

Also nobody is being targeted on the streets, the situation is that people waving flags in provocative way to incite is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble, the fine is 100 Euros or two days in prison, the fine is not extortionate. IMHO we should just outlaw all protests and make it that nobody can have any type of public rally or whatever, just all stay indoors and go and whine on Twitter and Facebook and then there will be no problem.

No you hated us, just like you still hate us, Americans are not our friends, you never were, Weatherman2020 you illustrate that yourself.

Huh? We had a democratic election, sorry that you do not like the result of a democratic election, what my Government does in my own nation is no business of yours, just like what the American government does in the American nation is no business of mine.
Germany had Democratic elections too and picked Hitler. Like Austria did.

It is 2017 that was EIGHTY FOUR YEARS AGO. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

Also nobody is being targeted on the streets, the situation is that people waving flags in provocative way to incite is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble, the fine is 100 Euros or two days in prison, the fine is not extortionate. IMHO we should just outlaw all protests and make it that nobody can have any type of public rally or whatever, just all stay indoors and go and whine on Twitter and Facebook and then there will be no problem.
When only Jews are targeted they are singled out. Austria is obviously still fascist.

Tell us exactly the difference between illegal and legal flag waving. Does one elbow have to be lower? No elbows above shoulders? How do fascists define this law? Or is it any flag by someone who should be wearing a gold star?

^^^^ This:

c00.png

^^^^ Sorry it is not 2017 it's now 2018 :eusa_doh:

^^^^ This:

c00.png
84 years and nothing changed.
You’re the one claiming defense by saying it was a democratic election.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

There are a lot of stupid things my government has done, and I’m the most vocal for pointing them out. I’m a bit shocked you defend this.

When only Jews are targeted they are singled out. Austria is obviously still fascist.

Tell us exactly the difference between illegal and legal flag waving. Does one elbow have to be lower? No elbows above shoulders? How do fascists define this law? Or is it any flag by someone who should be wearing a gold star?

^^^^ Oh STFU you maniac, you are getting boring and like broken record, not responding to your incoherent babbling anymore. Go to Washington DC and protest outside my Embassy on behalf of Israel even though you are American so WTF you are batting for another nation who knows.

Address of my nations Embassy in Washington DC:

3524 International Ct NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA, they are open until 5PM American time.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

There are a lot of stupid things my government has done, and I’m the most vocal for pointing them out. I’m a bit shocked you defend this.

I VOTED for THIS Government of Kurz-Strache, see my sig line picture, I along with a combined 59% of my nation voted for this EXACT Government of ÖVP-FPÖ.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

I VOTED for THIS Government of Kurz-Strache, see my sig line picture, I along with a combined 59% of my nation voted for this EXACT Government of ÖVP-FPÖ.
And I voted for Carter, now the 2nd worst POTUS.
Sad you support fascism. I expected more from you.

^^^^ This:

c00.png
84 years and nothing changed.
You’re the one claiming defense by saying it was a democratic election.

You know you and I usually get along and are on the same side, this is very bizarro this situation we have here.

"You’re the one claiming defense by saying it was a democratic election."

Our election on October 15 2017 was a democratic election.

Forum List

Back