Former teacher has certificates suspended for speaking against sin of homesexuality on facebook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NEWARK, N.J. — The New Jersey Department of Education has suspended the teaching certificates of a former high school teacher who came under fire seven years ago for speaking against the sin of homosexuality on Facebook.

Former Teacher Has Certificates Suspended for Speaking Against Sin of Homosexuality on Facebook
-----------------------------------------------

Freedom and rights slipping away and the shee won't ever see it coming when it hits them. N.Korea sounds like a great place for you freaks to live.

Where is BLM to support this lady Huuuuh and you stupid asses can't see society has already fractured dumb asses ............ you gays are gonna get blow back, you transg. are going to get blow back, you religion haters are going to get blow back................ ALL YOUR ANTI AMERICAN BS IS GOING TO BLOW UP IN YOUR FACES......... it can't happen soon enough.

She also filed a federal lawsuit, contending that her First Amendment rights to free speech and free exercise of religion had been violated. The suit has since been settled, but under a confidentiality agreement.

^^^^^That

She also filed a federal lawsuit, contending that her First Amendment rights to free speech and free exercise of religion had been violated. The suit has since been settled, but under a confidentiality agreement.

^^^^^That

And it was quielty settled out of court.. (OP link)

Knox, who had been teaching for 20 years, Knox decided to retire under disability pension instead of facing a hearing about the matter. She also filed a federal lawsuit, contending that her First Amendment rights to free speech and free exercise of religion had been violated. The suit has since been settled, but under a confidentiality agreement.

These cases need to be not settled out of court. They need to be visible.

However, if enough people make a retirement on such easy pickin's, maybe Facefuck will wake up and stop violating constitutional rights.

If we have the freedom to do whatever we want to in this country, why can't we have the freedom to say whatever we want to as well? At the end of the day, what do you think makes the bigger difference anyway, what is said or what is done? Duh!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^^^That

And it was quielty settled out of court.. (OP link)

Knox, who had been teaching for 20 years, Knox decided to retire under disability pension instead of facing a hearing about the matter. She also filed a federal lawsuit, contending that her First Amendment rights to free speech and free exercise of religion had been violated. The suit has since been settled, but under a confidentiality agreement.

These cases need to be not settled out of court. They need to be visible.

However, if enough people make a retirement on such easy pickin's, maybe Facefuck will wake up and stop violating constitutional rights.

Dumbasses knew they were wrong when they did it....or were too stupid to check with legal counsel

What a dumb woman. If you act a fool on social media, and the people you work for (students, their families, and school administration) sees, then don’t be surprised if you get in trouble.

^^^^^That
She seems really bitter and angry. I doubt she got a cent. I hope her lawyer fees were expensive.

What a dumb woman. If you act a fool on social media, and the people you work for (students, their families, and school administration) sees, then don’t be surprised if you get in trouble.

Another left loon who is against the First

You know..I'm approaching retirement too. I also know an attorney who is a rabid constitutional enthusiast/expert. Wouldn't mind a little extra cash... *makes mental note to post on Facebook soon...*

^^^^^That
She seems really bitter and angry. I doubt she got a cent. I hope her lawyer fees were expensive.

LOL You're so freaking stupid...she won the suit and should have. Clear violation of her rights

^^^^^That

LOL You're so freaking stupid...she won the suit and should have. Clear violation of her rights
No she didn’t. She settled. For what? Who knows, but she’s reeeally butthurt about it, so do the math.

7 years ago? Is this when it was posted, or when she was critized for it (or both)?

The first doesn't protect you from getting fired for popping off like a moron.

I think I'm going to test your theory. It's OK if you don't understand how the Constitution works... :itsok: All that matters is that my attorney does... :rock:

The first doesn't protect you from getting fired for popping off like a moron.

I think I'm going to test your theory. It's OK if you don't understand how the Constitution works... :itsok: All that matters is that my attorney does... :rock:
Sure. Then you can have YOUR license for whatever you do suspended for 3 years too
Excellent. That would up the settlement value by leaps and bounds! :beer: (three years salary added to the value...nice!)

Cha-Ching $$ !!

Last edited:
George Orwell was trying to warn us about today's far left wing crackpots and the dangers of their thought crimes.
The Troglocrats are an Orwellian nightmare come true.
That Teacher should sue the chit out of the employer.

If the teacher agrees to have homosexual sex, she can have her job back

Weren't people here cheering and clapping with glee when that women was fired for giving Trump's motorcade the bird?

Forum List

Back