White House floated withdrawing US forces to please Putin after election

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
NO COLLUSION! :cool-45:

A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.

A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump presidency, according to two former administration officials.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump. The White House did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.​

Mucho Mas:
Trump Aide Floated Withdrawing U.S. Forces to Please Putin

You mean like Obama did when he ended the war in Iraq.

Good thing Trump didn't do what Obama did.

A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.

A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump presidency, according to two former administration officials.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump. The White House did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.​

Mucho Mas:

Dailybeast...lol

Someone said that someone maybe said that another person said they said something.....

We should never have PUT forces in Eastern Europe.

And NATO has become the problem, not the solution.

If Europe wants to fuck with Russia, we don't need to be involved now.

Mucho Mas:
another moron crying about what people 'talked' about doing but never actually did.

you can't make up that level of stewpud

We should never have PUT forces in Eastern Europe.

And NATO has become the problem, not the solution.

If Europe wants to fuck with Russia, we don't need to be involved now.

We didn't put them there for Europe's sake.

When did Iraq become part of Europe? Dumb fucking rube.
Duh herrrr...when did talking about withdrawing troops become actually withdrawing troops? Fucking urban decay.
Look at a map sometime, dipshit
Google troop withdrawal, city boy.
From Iraq. A war where Americans died for nothing, that not even conservatives defend anymore. VS. withdrawing from Europe and NATO to please Russia.

But I guess that’s fine among the mutants in your inbred cesspool.

Duh herrrr...when did talking about withdrawing troops become actually withdrawing troops? Fucking urban decay.
From Iraq. A war where Americans died for nothing, that not even conservatives defend anymore. VS. withdrawing from Europe and NATO to please Russia.

Yes, but you have no clue regarding the tie in to my comment. You're building a case for something that never was. Let me give you another joke to obsess over:

Obama removed troops from a war zone. Trump discussed removing troops from a peaceful area but never did. Time to weep. Go.

Yes, but you have no clue regarding the tie in to my comment. You're building a case for something that never was. Let me give you another joke to obsess over:

Obama removed troops from a war zone. Trump discussed removing troops from a peaceful area but never did. Time to weep. Go.
Why? Obama was right, and Trump is seen again working to benefit Russia. Thank God he was caught.

Why? Obama was right, and Trump is seen again working to benefit Russia. Thank God he was caught.
Because Obama removed troops from a war zone. Trump didn't remove them from a peaceful area.

Cry now.

The only thing Obama hit right in his terms was leaving office on 12/20/17, and even there he had assistance.

The only thing Obama hit right in his terms was leaving office on 12/20/17, and even there he had assistance.
Yeah yeah, I know some of you inbreds still yearn for the days when thousands of caskets draped in flags were being brought home from Iraq. I hope Trump keeps getting cucked so he can’t start that up with Iran and North Korea.

Forum List

Back