Like the Good 'ol Days: Vienna Police Charge 3 Men For Waving Israeli Flag At Rally

Indeed. The alt-right has been surging in Austria, after all.

You just wait until our new Government starts deporting the filth that are squatting here, Black Flag darling you are going to love it :smoke: Our policy now is to keep all borders shut and only allow EU citizens in and out of our nation, that means if you are from a non-EU nation you GTFO or be forcibly removed thank goodness though we do not have that many we are meaning approx 200,000 out of a nation of 9 million peoples the deportations are going to be easy therefore we can remove this crowd within approx one month, we are sure though that France, Merkel, Sweden or the British will take them in as those nations do not care anymore and welcome their own Cultural Suicide.
Lol and our very own Austrain Nazi chimes in on these evil Jews that were arrested :laugh:

The difference is Black Flag, we have a Right-Wing Government now we are in power and we are in charge of all domestic affairs, we run the Interior Ministry and ALL the Intelligence agencies crucially the BVT domestic intelligence, we also run the Defence Ministry. Peoples are going to learn to either behave themselves or if not there are going to be consequences.
Yes mistress! Sieg heil! :lmao:

^^^^ Your ilk have no power you are nothing and never will be.

There is nothing funny in my comments, we do not play games this is RL this is reality it has happened and now we are the Government we are remaining the Government considering the Left has been castrated politically. Not sure WTF what happens in my nation is any of your business though, just pay attention to your own nations business.

Austria immediately allied itself with Hitler, I expect nothing different.

The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag at a protest against the designation of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The police are seeking a 100 euro fine or two days in jail for the waving of the flag at the December 8 rally near the US embassy in the capital.

The criminal notice, dated January 3, states that the activists “showed an Israeli flag at a rally in an extremely provocative way and manner that was visible for participants at the rally and thereby produced considerable offense and provocation among the Palestinian protestors.”

The German-language edition of the news site Vice first reported on Tuesday on the penalties against the three men and conducted an interview with one of the pro-Israel protestors.

“My mother is Israeli, her family are refugees from Iraq and Libya. An Arab-speaking friend from Israel was able to translate some of the slogans yelled [at the rally], for example, the Arabic battle cry to massacre Jews, ‘Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning,’ and the Persian slogan ‘Death to Israel.”‘

The phrases are frequently used when attacking Jews and Israelis. Islamists chanted them on the Mavi Marmara Gaza flotilla ship in May 2010.

The activist, who was given the name Matthias F. by Vice to ostensibly protect his privacy, said he heard other chants of “Intifada” and “Child murderer Israel” at the rally, which was attended by hundreds of anti-Israel protestors.

He added that they “were shocked by these slogans and did not want to leave the slogans unchallenged. Antisemitism and hate of Israel should not be tolerated.”

Vice showed a copy of the police notice with the criminal penalties on its website. The notice said the pro-Israel activity was “especially reckless” which “disturbed the public order.”

Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally
Good for Austria. I'm glad to see not all of Europe has forsaken its fervor for nationalism. Hopefully others will muster the courage to follow Austrias righteous example.

This is very appreciated Vastator.

nothing says alt left like arresting someone for disagreeing with your agenda.

In California they want to put people in prison for a year for not respecting the LGBTQ insanity, I suppose you being a Leftist though support that putting people in prison for that reason.

You just wait until our new Government starts deporting the filth that are squatting here, Black Flag darling you are going to love it :smoke: Our policy now is to keep all borders shut and only allow EU citizens in and out of our nation, that means if you are from a non-EU nation you GTFO or be forcibly removed thank goodness though we do not have that many we are meaning approx 200,000 out of a nation of 9 million peoples the deportations are going to be easy therefore we can remove this crowd within approx one month, we are sure though that France, Merkel, Sweden or the British will take them in as those nations do not care anymore and welcome their own Cultural Suicide.
Lol and our very own Austrain Nazi chimes in on these evil Jews that were arrested :laugh:

The difference is Black Flag, we have a Right-Wing Government now we are in power and we are in charge of all domestic affairs, we run the Interior Ministry and ALL the Intelligence agencies crucially the BVT domestic intelligence, we also run the Defence Ministry. Peoples are going to learn to either behave themselves or if not there are going to be consequences.
Yes mistress! Sieg heil! :lmao:

^^^^ Your ilk have no power you are nothing and never will be.

There is nothing funny in my comments, we do not play games this is RL this is reality it has happened and now we are the Government we are remaining the Government considering the Left has been castrated politically. Not sure WTF what happens in my nation is any of your business though, just pay attention to your own nations business.
:rofl:

The dumb Austrian Nazi posts on USmessageboard, pushing Naziism onto posters here, and complains about posters nosing in her country’s business? :rofl:

Austria’s populaion is the size of a medium sized U.S. city. Your Nazi antics are amusing at best :itsok:

There is nothing Nazi in any of my comments you complete moron. Typical low IQ Communist.

In California they want to put people in prison for a year for not respecting the LGBTQ insanity, I suppose you being a Leftist though support that putting people in prison for that reason.

Not sure WTF what happens in my nation is any of your business though, just pay attention to your own nations business :lmao:

The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag at a protest against the designation of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The police are seeking a 100 euro fine or two days in jail for the waving of the flag at the December 8 rally near the US embassy in the capital.

The criminal notice, dated January 3, states that the activists “showed an Israeli flag at a rally in an extremely provocative way and manner that was visible for participants at the rally and thereby produced considerable offense and provocation among the Palestinian protestors.”

The German-language edition of the news site Vice first reported on Tuesday on the penalties against the three men and conducted an interview with one of the pro-Israel protestors.

“My mother is Israeli, her family are refugees from Iraq and Libya. An Arab-speaking friend from Israel was able to translate some of the slogans yelled [at the rally], for example, the Arabic battle cry to massacre Jews, ‘Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning,’ and the Persian slogan ‘Death to Israel.”‘

The phrases are frequently used when attacking Jews and Israelis. Islamists chanted them on the Mavi Marmara Gaza flotilla ship in May 2010.

The activist, who was given the name Matthias F. by Vice to ostensibly protect his privacy, said he heard other chants of “Intifada” and “Child murderer Israel” at the rally, which was attended by hundreds of anti-Israel protestors.

He added that they “were shocked by these slogans and did not want to leave the slogans unchallenged. Antisemitism and hate of Israel should not be tolerated.”

Vice showed a copy of the police notice with the criminal penalties on its website. The notice said the pro-Israel activity was “especially reckless” which “disturbed the public order.”

^^^^ If you want to wave an Israeli flag then wave it in Israel, same with Turkish flag you want to wave a Turkish flag go and wave it in Turkey. Don't like it we do not give a shit what you do or do not like, this is our nation, GTFO if you do not want to adhere to OUR rules and OUR customs and OUR flag and OUR laws.

We want no agitators in this nation and we have our flag that is to be displayed see my avatar.
Yes, waving flags is a major threat to your nation.
Funny how the people with Palestinian flags were not arrested.

They are agitators who were waving those flags in a way to cause a potential public disorder situation, also I already posted that those Palestinians also should GTFO, they should stay in their own nations and not bring their trouble and arguing with each other to other peoples nations.
Waving flags to agitate, arrest them!
Sorry, but it’s still 1938 in Austria.

^^^^ If you want to wave an Israeli flag then wave it in Israel, same with Turkish flag you want to wave a Turkish flag go and wave it in Turkey. Don't like it we do not give a shit what you do or do not like, this is our nation, GTFO if you do not want to adhere to OUR rules and OUR customs and OUR flag and OUR laws.

We want no agitators in this nation and we have our flag that is to be displayed see my avatar.

They are agitators who were waving those flags in a way to cause a potential public disorder situation, also I already posted that those Palestinians also should GTFO, they should stay in their own nations and not bring their trouble and arguing with each other to other peoples nations.

^^^^ Good thing it is or we would be like Germany and allowing millions of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in to cause chaos, good thing we have been immune to the Brainwashing.

I get the impression that Austrias sovereignty bothers you.

^^^^ Good thing it is or we would be like Germany and allowing millions of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in to cause chaos, good thing we have been immune to the Brainwashing.
Arresting Jews but not Palestinians for the same offense says Austria has already capitulated.

Yes Weatherman2020 obvioulsy with his responses would like my nation to be more like Germany, full of self-hating peoples who have been Brainwashed with the Guilt Complex who now are so crippled they feel they must commit Cultural Suicide and abolish themselves via massive immigration of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans who on their breeding level within 60 years will be 70% of the population.

Sorry we are not going to be doing that, 59% of our peoples voted for our new Right-Wing Government that means that at least 59% of our peoples are Patriots, we will survive and because we will it just upsets peoples like Weatherman2020.

listen you butthurt petty little tyrant, changing the subject is a sign of weakness.

if you are 'hurt' b/c you see a flag at a rally, you got more problems than there are numbers.

Last edited:

Here's your problem with agitators -- from your link..

The police, according to Matthias, made efforts to discourage the waving of the Israeli flag, but the protesters were permitted to wave the Palestinian and Turkish flags.

Seems to indicate a general bias in terms of "flags agitating".. It needs to be addressed. Do protesters in Austria --- advocating foreign policy - have a RIGHT -- not to be confronted or counter-demonstrated against?

Arresting Jews but not Palestinians for the same offense says Austria has already capitulated.

My nation has capitulated to nobody, unlike the nation across our immediate border, we are a Sovereign nation who run our own nation, the nation across our immediate border is not a Sovereign nation it is still an Occupied nation which is why they are being swamped and are not being allowed to deport all the trouble that has been imported.

Yes Weatherman2020 obvioulsy with his responses would like my nation to be more like Germany, full of self-hating peoples who have been Brainwashed with the Guilt Complex who now are so crippled they feel they must commit Cultural Suicide and abolish themselves via massive immigration of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans who on their breeding level within 60 years will be 70% of the population.

Sorry we are not going to be doing that, 59% of our peoples voted for our new Right-Wing Government that means that at least 59% of our peoples are Patriots, we will survive and because we will it just upsets peoples like Weatherman2020.
Keep fighting the good fight. Your nation is setting a virtuous, and noble example for the rest of Europe. America too. Like my grandfather used to tell me... You know you're over your target when you start catching flak. Stay the course...

The police, according to Matthias, made efforts to discourage the waving of the Israeli flag, but the protesters were permitted to wave the Palestinian and Turkish flags.

Seems to indicate a general bias in terms of "flags agitating".. It needs to be addressed. Do protesters in Austria --- advocating foreign policy - have a RIGHT -- not to be confronted or counter-demonstrated against?

Well I already commented that the Palestinian ones should GTFO, I also mentioned Turkish flags because when the coup against Erdogan was happening there were thousands of them on the streets in the night all waving Turkish flags, that was last year though with the previous Government and that crowd now had better not think of getting on the streets waving Turkish flags now.

That foreign policy is only an American one, they were all protesting that American decision, that American decision is not OUR foreign policy, I don't think Americans would agree if on American soil we all arrived waving our national flag and causing public disorder.

listen you butthurt petty little tyrant, changing the subject is a sign of weakness.

if you are 'hurt' b/c you see a flag at a rally, you got more problems than there a numbers.

Not changing the subject you said about arresting people because they disagree with your agenda, so I mention that in America in California they want to do the same thing, arrest people because they disagree with the Leftist Agenda.

Well I already commented that the Palestinian ones should GTFO, I also mentioned Turkish flags because when the coup against Erdogan was happening there were thousands of them on the streets in the night all waving Turkish flags, that was last year though with the previous Government and that crowd now had better not think of getting on the streets waving Turkish flags now.

That foreign policy is only an American one, they were all protesting that American decision, that American decision is not OUR foreign policy, I don't think Americans would agree if on American soil we all arrived waving our national flag and causing public disorder.
The fact only Jews were singled out says it all. Gold stars still in style.

if you are 'hurt' b/c you see a flag at a rally, you got more problems than there a numbers.

Not changing the subject you said about arresting people because they disagree with your agenda, so I mention that in America in California they want to do the same thing, arrest people because they disagree with the Leftist Agenda.
let me know when it's been done and it's more than talk.

pathetic

My nation has capitulated to nobody, unlike the nation across our immediate border, we are a Sovereign nation who run our own nation, the nation across our immediate border is not a Sovereign nation it is still an Occupied nation which is why they are being swamped and are not being allowed to deport all the trouble that has been imported.
I own and fly several nations flags on my pole depending on the occasion. Has no impact on my belief America is the greatest nation in human history nor is a threat to any citizen or my government.

I own and fly several nations flags on my pole depending on the occasion. Has no impact on my belief America is the greatest nation in human history nor is a threat to any citizen or my government.

You might have several flags there, but you can only be 100% loyal to one nation.

Forum List

Back