like father like son - rand paul lone vote against idiotic law

Hell, we have known for many decades that the GOP and the Conservatives do not give a shit about the lives or health of the people that work for a living. Every peice of legislation that would create regulations that would make the work place safer or healthier has been opposed by them. Rand is just another asshole that cares more about a dollar in the pocket of the very wealthy than the life of a working man or woman.

It's amazing that the Conservative bitch and bellyache about unions when it's their policies that created the need for unions.

Here's a way you can avoid black lung 100% of the time: Don't work in a coal mine.

When it's the only real work around in your part of the country it's hard NOT to work in a coal mine. My great uncle was a PROUD coal miner until black lung crippled him.

Hell, we have known for many decades that the GOP and the Conservatives do not give a shit about the lives or health of the people that work for a living. Every peice of legislation that would create regulations that would make the work place safer or healthier has been opposed by them. Rand is just another asshole that cares more about a dollar in the pocket of the very wealthy than the life of a working man or woman.

It's amazing that the Conservative bitch and bellyache about unions when it's their policies that created the need for unions.

Well it cannot be their fault now can it?

Remember they are the compassionate party and for personal responsibility.

First get rid of the unions saying we have plenty of laws now and do not need unions.
Then get rid of the laws the unions gained over the years....

Only one union coal operation left in KY.

Go Rand Go, away please.

Well it doesn't surprise me. Republicans hate anyone not making a million dollars so of course they don't need regulation, its destructive to their actual base. Millionaires and Billionaires.

Here's a way you can avoid black lung 100% of the time: Don't work in a coal mine.

When it's the only real work around in your part of the country it's hard NOT to work in a coal mine. My great uncle was a PROUD coal miner until black lung crippled him.

Then you go elsewhere to work....I've done so numerous times.

You wanna be a PROUD coal miner with black lung, that's your funeral.

myfrikkengawd.

they are coming out of the woodwork with BULLSHIT...now black lung to we want to starve granny and the grandkids too..hell maybe even the PETS.:lol::lol:

They are truly DESPERATE.

Caring about the health of miners is desperate? Unbe-fucking-lievable. By the way, kooky cons are the ones who spent a year screaming that Obama wants to kill granny. So, please, spare me the faux outrage.

So if you want to keep a house in your family, your answer is tough shit? Seriously. You're the problem. If companies are going to hire workers, they are resposible for the well being of those workers.

myfrikkengawd.

they are coming out of the woodwork with BULLSHIT...now black lung to we want to starve granny and the grandkids too..hell maybe even the PETS.:lol::lol:

Caring about the health of miners is desperate? Unbe-fucking-lievable. By the way, kooky cons are the ones who spent a year screaming that Obama wants to kill granny. So, please, spare me the faux outrage.

They don't want Obama to kill grandma, they want Paul Ryan to. Duh, stick with the program.

So if you want to keep a house in your family, your answer is tough shit? Seriously. You're the problem. If companies are going to hire workers, they are resposible for the well being of those workers.
The answer is don't be a coal miner.

You don't want to potentially get in traffic wrecks, don't be a truck driver.

You don't want to potentially drown, don't be a commercial diver.

You don't want to potentially lose an arm in a combine, don't be a farmer.

Life's tough...Shit happens...Wear a helmet.

Yeah...You clicked on that damn link too, huh? :lol:

no shit, we should ask the mods that a WARNING be posted next to any links to THAT SITE.:lol:

And you're the one talking about desperation? Is there something in the article that you have issue with? Did they not report on the facts of the story? If you have some proof that the story lacks credibility, then please, show it. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up.

myfrikkengawd.

They don't want Obama to kill grandma, they want Paul Ryan to. Duh, stick with the program.

holy moly...
:badgrin::cuckoo:

And you can avoid having to make your mines safe, and taking care of your workers, by moving your operation to another country.
You want total safety, don't get out of bed in the morning.

You know, I don't think the fact that we can't get total safety on the highway is good cause to take down the traffic lights and repeal all the traffic laws.

The answer is don't be a coal miner.

You don't want to potentially get in traffic wrecks, don't be a truck driver.

You don't want to potentially drown, don't be a commercial diver.

You don't want to potentially lose an arm in a combine, don't be a farmer.

Life's tough...Shit happens...Wear a helmet.

There are inherent risks in every occupation. But companies have a LEGAL OBLIGATION to reduce those risks down to an acceptable level. It's called the cost of doing business. If they can't afford to reduce the risk then they can't afford to run the business.

It's posts like yours that backs up the claim that Conservatives don't give two shits about the common working man. People want to work but they don't need to die needlessly to do it.

And you people wonder why labor unions were formed??? :confused:

Yeah...You clicked on that damn link too, huh? :lol:

no shit, we should ask the mods that a WARNING be posted next to any links to THAT SITE.:lol:

And you're the one talking about desperation? Is there something in the article that you have issue with? Did they not report on the facts of the story? If you have some proof that the story lacks credibility, then please, show it. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up.

hahaha,
you sit down and shut the fuck up sonny boy. I don't have to prove shit. You PROVE IT other than some article from the Hufferpufferpost.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Well it doesn't surprise me. Republicans hate anyone not making a million dollars so of course they don't need regulation, its destructive to their actual base. Millionaires and Billionaires.

Anyone who wants a job should be opposed to excessive regulation, and most of it isn't needed.

The liberal delusion that their policies only harm rich people isn't shared by rational people.

There are inherent risks in every occupation. But companies have a LEGAL OBLIGATION to reduce those risks down to an acceptable level. It's called the cost of doing business. If they can't afford to reduce the risk then they can't afford to run the business.

It's posts like yours that backs up the claim that Conservatives don't give two shits about the common working man. People want to work but they don't need to die needlessly to do it.

And you people wonder why labor unions were formed??? :confused:

Anybody with half a brain knows that black lung is a potential occupational hazard of coal mining.

If the guy going into the coal mine doesn't care about his potential future health more than the paycheck, that's not my value judgment to make...Nor is it yours.

Forum List

Back