Like father like daughter, Al Sharpton's daughter extorts $95K from NYC

Tell the racist to stop with the racism and then there is no racism for them to fight against. Problem solved.

There will always be a certain amount of racism. Stop looking for it. Stop dwelling on it. Live your life, and do your best.

We have never had to look for it. What do nothing but live our lives in spite of.

There is racism against Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. As a percentage there are probably more Black racists than White, and they are racist against their own kind!

That's the lie we are told and you hope we will believe. I know there are racist black folks they are called republicans.
The race industry, the MEDIA, and the Democrats perpetuate this racist, victim mentality because it keeps them relevant, makes them money, and gives them power. In addition it keeps us divided, and WEAKER.

Really and who believes that?

Tell the racist to stop with the racism and then there is no racism for them to fight against. Problem solved.

There will always be a certain amount of racism. Stop looking for it. Stop dwelling on it. Live your life, and do your best. There is racism against Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. As a percentage there are probably more Black racists than White, and they are racist against their own kind!

The race industry, the MEDIA, and the Democrats perpetuate this racist, victim mentality because it keeps them relevant, makes them money, and gives them power. In addition it keeps us divided, and WEAKER.
We accept that whites will always be racist but we will continue to point it out to each other while move forward in spite of white racism.

No. White racism is what keeps us divided. You even admitted that it exists and always will.

Seven months later shes walking normal? I don't see what the outrage is.
The outrage is clearly $95,000 for a sprained ankle! It's insanity.
I bet if you had to pay 95K to fix a broken step you would make sure the next time you got it fixed before someone sued you for medical costs and punitive damages. Its meant to be excessive so you fix your shit in the future.

I bet if you had to pay 95K to fix a broken step you would make sure the next time you got it fixed before someone sued you for medical costs and punitive damages. Its meant to be excessive so you fix your shit in the future.
It's excessively excessive and only the taxpayers of New York wind up being punished for the neglect of some NYC bureaucrat (who rarely are accountable for their failures).

It's excessively excessive and only the taxpayers of New York wind up being punished for the neglect of some NYC bureaucrat (who rarely are accountable for their failures).
Then the taxpayers of New York need to vote someone in that will do their job, hire the right people and be accountable.

Then the taxpayers of New York need to vote someone in that will do their job, hire the right people and be accountable.
So true. And much easier to say than to do. Bloomberg, DeBlasio, Koch, Dinkins, etc....not seeing any awe inspiring leaders there. That's sort of why New York is the way New York is.

Daddy taught her well. "Resist we much!".

Al Sharpton’s daughter gets $95K settlement for sprained ankle

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

She is her father’s daughter.

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.

POS just like her RACIST daddy...……….

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.

Yes you are a racist POS.

didn't she post a picture of her mountain climbing after the incident?
the next day I believe.....if by next day, you mean several months later

What? do you normally make yourself look stupid by putting words in other's people's mouth's to try to win debates? I have a feeling you do
The fact you and idiots like you keep saying "but she took pictures rock climbing" is an example of you making your own self look stupid...no assembly required

he omitted him on purpose...
Indeed I did. Giuliani was the only effective and useful mayor of New York I can think of, in my lifetime anyway.
He reduced crime. He steered the city through the 9/11 attack and he was a strong law and order mayor.
Not perfect by any means but practically Jesus Christ when compared to someone like Bill DeBlasio.

Indeed I did. Giuliani was the only effective and useful mayor of New York I can think of, in my lifetime anyway.
He reduced crime. He steered the city through the 9/11 attack and he was a strong law and order mayor.
Not perfect by any means but practically Jesus Christ when compared to someone like Bill DeBlasio.
What happened to him? Now he is an idiot puppet for a carnival barker.

Any mayor could have "steered" the city thru 9/11 -- what did you expect him to do?

Run for the hills and quit?

You are an idiot...…...

You are an idiot...…...
You are an lice breeder.

I'm not understanding the outrage? Is she never supposed to walk again? Sprains do eventually heal. Is she supposed to walk around on crutches for ever?

Here's another one of the "reverends" fine daughters:

Al Sharpton's daughter arrested while celebrating her 30th birthday for fight with NYC cabbie during which she pulled his keys out of the ignition and tossed them

• Ashley Sharpton, 30, is the daughter of the Reverend Al Sharpton
  • She was celebrating her 30th birthday when she got into a physical altercation with a New York City taxi driver
  • She allegedly punched the taxi driver and also stole his keys and taunted him
  • She was arrested on charges including petty larceny
441624D300000578-4868228-image-m-14_1504983574186.jpg

Al Sharpton's daughter arrested in fight with taxi driver | Daily Mail Online

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter admitted in a damning legal deposition that she danced, pranced and jetted around to romance her beau after supposedly suffering permanent damage to her ankle when she stumbled in a city pothole.

Dominique Sharpton gave the deposition, a transcript of which was obtained by The Post, in her $5 million lawsuit against the city — and it reveals startling new details about her escapades following the injury.

She admitted that she changed into party clothes and attended a two-hour gospel concert in honor of her father’s 60th birthday just hours after the incident at Broome Street and Broadway on Oct. 2, 2014.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/26/al-sharptons-daughter-sues-city-over-foot-injury-she-hiked-with/

Forum List

Back