Al Sharpton’s daughter sues city for $5M after spraining ankle

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
She learned at the feet of a master.

Shakedown artist Al Sharpton’s eldest child wants $5 million from city taxpayers after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle, court records show.

Dominique Sharpton, 28, says she was “severely injured, bruised and wounded” when she stumbled over uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown last year, according to a lawsuit.

Currently on vacation in Bali, the membership director for her gadfly dad’s National Action Network claims she “still suffers and will continue to suffer for some time physical pain and bodily injuries,” according to the suit filed against the city departments of Transportation and Environmental Protection.

“I sprained my ankle real bad lol,” she wrote in a post to Instagram after the Oct. 2 fall.

She was pictured in a walking boot in the weeks following the tumble, but by December, Dominique was good to go for NAN’s Justice for All march in Washington, DC, and for a New Year’s Eve jaunt to Miami Beach.

And despite claiming “permanent physical pain” in a breathless notice of claim, there are social-media shots of her in high heels, and another of her climbing a ladder to decorate a Christmas tree.

The legal shakedown is right out of her dad’s pay-to-playbook.

Al Sharpton has used threats of protests and boycotts against large companies as a way to generate huge corporate donations, his critics charge.

Everyone from McDonald’s, Verizon, Macy’s, General Motors, Chrysler and Pfizer have forked over cash to the elder Sharpton.

Al Sharpton s daughter sues city for 5M after spraining ankle New York Post

sharptons1.jpg

The poor victim everyone, and liberals will fell sorry for.

This morning they were showing pictures of her hiking in the mountains.
By the way, in the picture above which one is Al's daughter ?
The one on the left, or the tranny on the right ?

Attractive woman. If she were white and not Sharpton's daughter, you ignorant cracker ass racists would commiserating with her. In one of the previous threads on this enormously unimportant non-event, I noted I had fallen last year in Old San Juan and under similar circumstances. Four broken bones and I still have pain. Why don't we spend the money to repair infrastructure and make sidewalks safe?

Broken sidewalks and rough pavement can be a windfall for pedestrians. One plaintiff, Denise Giles, snagged a cool $2.25 million settlement seven years after suing the city’s Health and Hospitals Corp. for failing to fix a broken sidewalk outside one of its clinics. Giles claimed she needed ankle surgery as a result of her fall.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

Attractive woman. If she were white and not Sharpton's daughter, you ignorant cracker ass racists would commiserating with her. In one of the previous threads on this enormously unimportant non-event, I noted I had fallen last year in Old San Juan and under similar circumstances. Four broken bones and I still have pain. Why don't we spend the money to repair infrastructure and make sidewalks safe?

Broken sidewalks and rough pavement can be a windfall for pedestrians. One plaintiff, Denise Giles, snagged a cool $2.25 million settlement seven years after suing the city’s Health and Hospitals Corp. for failing to fix a broken sidewalk outside one of its clinics. Giles claimed she needed ankle surgery as a result of her fall.

051415potholes11hs.jpg
Or just pay attention to where you are going.

LOL stupid bitch....

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of the famous Rev. Sharpton, is suing New York City for $5 million.

The reason: She sprained her ankle last year.

The New York Post reported early Sunday on the lawsuit, in which the 28-year-old Sharpton claims to have been “severely injured, bruised and wounded” when she stumbled over uneven pavement in New York City last October.

But how badly injured is her ankle, really?

News of the lawsuit comes a day after Sharpton, who is currently vacationing in Bali, posted a mountaintopphoto on Instagram with the caption, “We hiked UP the mountain.”

Screen-Shot-2015-05-17-at-12.10.28-PM-620x361.jpg

Lol Al Sharpton s Daughter Is Suing New York for 5 Million. Take a Look at Her Instagram Pictures and You ll Immediately Question Her Claims. TheBlaze.com

051415potholes11hs.jpg

051415potholes11hs.jpg

You've never taken a step and found that the surface was different than you expected? Or higher or lower?

I was in a restaurant two nights ago where a young man missed a small step down and landed flat on his face. The area was poorly lit and the restaurant should have had that small step marked lor lighted.

If this was about a white person OR anyone but Sharpton's daughter, you cracker ass racists would be agreeing that an uneven surface can be dangerous, its very possible to fall and that the issue should be addressed.

BTW, I think the amount she's asking is asinine as as previous awards.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

Sue and quit crying.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

You've never taken a step and found that the surface was different than you expected? Or higher or lower?

I was in a restaurant two nights ago where a young man missed a small step down and landed flat on his face. The area was poorly lit and the restaurant should have had that small step marked lor lighted.

If this was about a white person OR anyone but Sharpton's daughter, you cracker ass racists would be agreeing that an uneven surface can be dangerous, its very possible to fall and that the issue should be addressed.

She should double it up. So should you.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

No, I pay attention to where I am going. Maybe you should try it and stop relying everyone else to keep your dumbass safe.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

Cracker ass racists?

Lol that's fucking hilarious and you are quite the moron

And just think, our dear leader welcomes the Sharpton trash routinely into the White House to give input for policy making.

She'll likely get millions for her miniscule injury...an injury than most people would be ashamed to assign to anything but their own clumsiness...while our vets die waiting for treatment in the VA system. What a twisted sense of value society has today.

Maybe the vets should hire lawyers and sue the government...for 10 million each!

051415potholes11hs.jpg
Yep

Forum List

Back