Al Sharpton's Daughter Sues NYC For $5 Million Dollars After Spraining Her Ankle On Sidewalk

Typical low life negro, get free money through bunk law suites, or live off welfare. The race baiting tramp has all kinds of money, but still insists on bleeding society. This is just more proof that these feral minded creatures are the lowest form of life and will continue to be a drain on humanity.

Al Sharpton s daughter sues city for 5M after spraining ankle New York Post
Poor girl, looks like her Dad....

You mean looks like a zombie from "The Walking-Dead"???

Notwithstanding the OP's idiotic description (low life negro)....
Indeed she has learned from the master how to become exceedingly wealthy by squeezing it out anywhere you can get it.
Also, she gets her fathers low IQ. She is suing the city for "continued pain and suffering"...even though she has multiple photos of her on ladders, participating in a charity walk etc.
But nevertheless, the left loves her all the more.

"Broken sidewalks and rough pavement can be a windfall for pedestrians. One plaintiff, Denise Giles, snagged a cool $2.25 million settlement seven years after suing the city’s Health and Hospitals Corp. for failing to fix a broken sidewalk outside one of its clinics. Giles claimed she needed ankle surgery as a result of her fall."

Damn. I should sue for my fall in Old San Juan. That was almost a year ago, 4 broken bones and still have pain and swelling.

Maybe with enough lawsuits, gumt will start paying attention to the sad state of our infrastructure.

051415potholes11hs.jpg

Why bother working when you can "get paid" for not working....
Five million...that's a nice payday....And she didn't even break her ankle.
And I'm sure she will be taken care of in way of a settlement to drop the suit.
Cha ching,cha ching.

Last edited:
The usual lies about Sharpton notwithstanding, RWs would put an end to being able to sue for damages.

We haven't heard much about so-called "tort reform" lately and hopefully, we won't. Letting Big Business run rough-shod over the people they injure is a terrible idea.

Typical low life negro, get free money through bunk law suites, or live off welfare. The race baiting tramp has all kinds of money, but still insists on bleeding society. This is just more proof that these feral minded creatures are the lowest form of life and will continue to be a drain on humanity.

Did the sidewalk suddenly move unexpectedly? If not, it's hard to imagine the city being liable for someone who can't walk well. Was she texting or otherwise not paying attention? :)

Did the sidewalk suddenly move unexpectedly? If not, it's hard to imagine the city being liable for someone who can't walk well. Was she texting or otherwise not paying attention? :)

When I fell, in a way, yes, the sidewalk DID move unexpectedly.

You expect cement to be flat. When its suddenly not flat, it can throw you off balance. I was paying attention but I didn't expect the sidewalk to suddenly be uneven.

The usual lies about Sharpton notwithstanding, RWs would put an end to being able to sue for damages.

We haven't heard much about so-called "tort reform" lately and hopefully, we won't. Letting Big Business run rough-shod over the people they injure is a terrible idea.

strawman-full.jpg

Forum List

Back