Like father like daughter, Al Sharpton's daughter extorts $95K from NYC

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Daddy taught her well. "Resist we much!".

Al Sharpton’s daughter gets $95K settlement for sprained ankle

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

She is her father’s daughter.

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.

Seven months later shes walking normal? I don't see what the outrage is.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.

I once sustained a bad sprain of my ankle------SLIPPING
on a spilled box of spaghetti. --------it was a weird experience------my foot just went scooting on the rolling
strands. I got a letter of apology from the store -----and
when I had PLOPPED down-----a nearby lady said---"I AM
YOUR WITNESS" I did go to a local emergency room-----
but was SO HUMILIATED at being such a klutz-----that I
I did not sue the A & P. not even for payment of the ER
bill -----------klutzy me

"It took nearly four years, but de Blasio administration lawyers finally threw in the towel in the case.

“After a thorough evaluation, we determined that settling this case was in the best interest of the city,” said a spokesman for the city Law Department."

TRANSLATION: 'Give her the fucking money. Her father will call for protests ( resist we much ! ) and claim the city is racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, yada yada yada, if we don't write her a check !'.

"It took nearly four years, but de Blasio administration lawyers finally threw in the towel in the case.

“After a thorough evaluation, we determined that settling this case was in the best interest of the city,” said a spokesman for the city Law Department."

TRANSLATION: 'Give her the fucking money. Her father will call for protests ( resist we much ! ) and claim the city is racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, yada yada yada, if we don't write her a check !'.

is it too late for me to accuse A & P of ANTI SEMITISM ?
-----my ankle went down about 25 years ago----I could
claim that it still hurts and I have not been dancing on
ice skates since (or before)

Well, you're female that helps. Are you black ? Tranny ?

Linda Sarsour said that I can claim ANY RACE and any
SEXUAL ABERRATION (oh----excuse me----did I say """aberration"""??)

Linda Sarsour said that I can claim ANY RACE and any
SEXUAL ABERRATION (oh----excuse me----did I say """aberration"""??)

True. Give it a shot.

You fucking idiot. It takes 3 weeks top to recover from a sprained ankle. :rolleyes:

You fucking idiot. It takes 3 weeks top to recover from a sprained ankle. :rolleyes:
well she's black and you know it takes them longer to do things than other people. Look how many years you were in third grade.

well she's black and you know it takes them longer to do things than other people. Look how many years you were in third grade.
Being Black she is blessed with melanin and superior healing powers. I was in third grade a year less than you were remember?

that depends on the degree of the sprain. High ankle sprains are the worst.

Race baiting is just a career choice, money making scheme for the Bobble Head, now his daughter, and the rest of the race baiters. They want to continue the entire Racist Narrative for one reason. MONEY, and POWER. It is all they have.

that depends on the degree of the sprain. High ankle sprains are the worst.
Dude I played basketball for years and got paid for it. Never took longer than 3 weeks and I was back playing.

No one said that manipulating the law was confined to one side of the isle, that's why we go from mess to mess, pay attention to your choices. don't vote party vote for as much honest government as possible.

Forum List

Back