Lifelong Registered Member od GOP calls it quits...burns his registration.

you may call it "stealing", but there is a legal process in place... therefore, not really "stealing".
It is stealing when the citizens are not allowed to vote for their candidate and the party changes its rule to accommodate one candidate. The RNC is putting in the Trump delegates to change to Cruz on the second ballot. Is that not stealing?

The GOP would never be the same again. Looking forward to a new party.

No rules have been changed. The election results only bind the delegates to support trump on the first ballot. We knew the delegates are only bound for one, maybe two ballots at the most.

Those are the rules. The second it appeared to be heading to the convention all the candidates should have been working to get their supporters in the slots for subsequent ballots

It isn't stealing anything. Its THEIR party. They can do what they want.
Shit like this is what happens when you run under a brand known for corruption, lies and deceit.
Same with Bernie.

Come on Trump's brand is exactly that. He probably assumed he'd be a shoe in

~ 150 million registered voters in the USA, each with their own viewpoint and opinion, God bless 'em.
Is it your opinion that it's okay for a candidate to steal the votes in a public election, thus making it meaningless to vote?
You might ask Lyndon Johnson, JF Kennedy, or Mayor Daly.
Oh, I fully realize that the Democrats have perfected the art of stealing elections. They taught Obama well. His first election was stolen by systematically removing all the other candidates from the ballot. Democrats are well practiced in having people vote multiple times, having dead people vote again, having buses haul in paid voters...the list goes on.

The ESTABLISHED LEADERS fix the fight for all contenders at the top levels. They really don't care who gets elected to a small city council....unless there's a candidate kin to one of the big shots.

you may call it "stealing", but there is a legal process in place... therefore, not really "stealing".
A corrupt but legal process that negates the voters right to choose who represents him is definitely a theft of his vote. Ted stole the man's vote.

I guess we have to consider the fact that Ted is a goddamned snake. He stole votes from Ben Carson in his lying pronouncement that Ben had quit the race just before the primary.

Screw Ted Cruz!
Speaking of 'stealing' and calling a corrupt legal process that negates voters right to choose as theft, how do you feel about Gore getting 1/2 million more actual votes than GWB?
That has happened before...and it goes both ways. The Electoral College system saves the rural areas from being overrun by the big cities. That's a good thing. Else we would all be living in crime ridden, corruption filled, bankrupt, rundown municipalities.

Screw Al Gore. He lost! ....and that's a damn good thing!

This is what snakes like Ted Cruz are doing to the Republican Party.

As much as I hate to say it, I want the Republican nominee to LOSE!

Screw the GOP!

TBF, the GOP & its herd had it coming to them once they willingly ensconced themselves within the bubble of parallel reality that Fox, Limbaugh and the myriad wingnut sites created for them.

The writing was clearly on the wall for all those who could still read unassisted.

The media definitely had a part in stirring the pot of divisiveness....just as it did in creating video tapes for ISIS to use in recruiting. The media loves that kind of shit because it draws the attention of the low IQ general public and gives them a chance to sell advertisement on their scripted, intentionally biased 'news' programs. They have reached the level of Maury Povich.

Little Megyn Kelly is so proud of herself for coming up with a gotcha question now and then, she can't get over herself.....and the media keeps repeating the times that candidates screw up. I got so goddamned sick of watching Hillary try to get through a turnstile in a New York subway station, I switched over to Animal Planet for the rest of the evening.

There's a good article I just read about how Fox is significantly to blame for the demise of the GOP. Maybe it was all planned. Maybe not. I'll see if I can find it.

if a few old men yell at a cloud, or in the cloud as it were, does it actually make a sound?

old.jpg

Yes.

~ 150 million registered voters in the USA, each with their own viewpoint and opinion, God bless 'em.
Is it your opinion that it's okay for a candidate to steal the votes in a public election, thus making it meaningless to vote?
When you want to rid the election about the rich, you will taking the right first step
That is why Trump is catching so much flak from the rich establishment. He doesn't want to play their game. The voting public has been screwed for decades by lack of representation in Congress. Congress answers to MONEY. That's why all except the freshman class are RICH TODAY. Count the multi-millionaires among the entrenched representatives and senators. Most of them did not get that way on their salaries or inheritance.

Well, "the donald" is one of them, like it or not. He has even stated how many politicians through the years he has helped. And they help him. He made that claim too.
Now he has a lobbyist running his campaign in New York because he has to play their game.
Keep money out of the political campaigns.

When you want to rid the election about the rich, you will taking the right first step
That is why Trump is catching so much flak from the rich establishment. He doesn't want to play their game. The voting public has been screwed for decades by lack of representation in Congress. Congress answers to MONEY. That's why all except the freshman class are RICH TODAY. Count the multi-millionaires among the entrenched representatives and senators. Most of them did not get that way on their salaries or inheritance.

You could say a "lifelong registered member of the GOP" or you could say "a disgruntled Trump supporter". Which sounds more impressive? Democrats kicked their own former V.P. candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the party and it didn't get as much publicity as the "lifelong registered member of the GOP". Clearly it's all about political propaganda.

You could say a "lifelong registered member of the GOP" or you could say "a disgruntled Trump supporter". Which sounds more impressive? Democrats kicked their own former V.P. candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the party and it didn't get as much publicity as the "lifelong registered member of the GOP". Clearly it's all about political propaganda.
I would have voted for Joe Lieberman if the Democrats had had sense enough to nominate him.

The Democrat 'super delegate' system is just as effective in stealing votes from the general public as the Republican system of stealing delegates.

Both sides SUCK!

Forum List

Back