Life vs death

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then
The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
actually America's poor are fat, not starving
I have yet to see any of these mythical starving people the Left pretend to care about so much.

You see them every day.
where?

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then
The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
I have yet to see any of these mythical starving people the Left pretend to care about so much.

If you're starving in America you're too lazy to go look for food, it's everywhere for the taking
I thought kids received food at school for fking nothing.

Babies? Who is killing babies?

Only in America is the Christian Taliban demanding control of women's bodies because of their religious belief that life begins at conception.

They are sick people.

What's sick is arguing for unborn children then once they are born fight to allow every possible means in which they can die.
name how they die? why is it you all can shoot off your mouths, but can never fking back them up with facts. post a way we're promoting death to kids. truly, walk the walk cupcake.

If you're starving in America you're too lazy to go look for food, it's everywhere for the taking

That's not so.
sure it is. there are food banks/ food Pantries all across our great country where people donate and stock shelves for the poor. My wife used to volunteer at ours in Illinois. She left to work again.

For free!
yep, for fking free, they're called food banks/ Food Pantries and they are opened almost daily. volunteers work in them to care for the poor in a given city. you should actually do some research.

Here idiot, learn something in your life for once.

Food Pantries

You have a point. Kill the children of the poor as a way to fight poverty and an unwillingness to care for one's own self.

Only in America is the Christian Taliban demanding control of women's bodies because of their religious belief that life begins at conception.
any women who ends the independent life in her womb, the unborn child. It is human right?

Is that why drone strikes kill the innocent?
Why not ask Obama?
He is not president now is he? So we can ask Trump..
Naw naw naw, man. Obama's got 8 years experience and a much higher kill total on innocents. Trump only bombed members of ISIS and that's why they don't exist anymore. We should ask the pro of killing innocents with drones, not the amateur.

"President Donald Trump, on March 6, 2019, signed an executive order revoking the requirement that U.S. intelligence officials publicly report the number of civilians killed in drone strikes and other attacks on terrorist targets outside of war zones. The Trump administration had previously ignored a May 2018 deadline for an annual accounting of civilian and enemy casualties required under Executive Order 13732[14] signed in 2016 by Barack Obama.[15][16]"

Civilian casualties from U.S. drone strikes - Wikipedia

Trump doesn't give a ra;'s ass about civilians during these strikes. He has slaughtered hundreds in Yemen alone.

Trump is hiding this information from tou & you are so fucking stupid that you thinks it means none are being killed.

My God.

any women who ends the independent life in her womb, the unborn child. It is human right?
So this independent fetus can live on it's own?

For free!
yep, for fking free, they're called food banks/ Food Pantries and they are opened almost daily. volunteers work in them to care for the poor in a given city. you should actually do some research.

Food Pantries
That is amazing if they have them in every county of every state yet they do not.

Is that why drone strikes kill the innocent?
Why not ask Obama?
He is not president now is he? So we can ask Trump..
Naw naw naw, man. Obama's got 8 years experience and a much higher kill total on innocents. Trump only bombed members of ISIS and that's why they don't exist anymore. We should ask the pro of killing innocents with drones, not the amateur.

"President Donald Trump, on March 6, 2019, signed an executive order revoking the requirement that U.S. intelligence officials publicly report the number of civilians killed in drone strikes and other attacks on terrorist targets outside of war zones. The Trump administration had previously ignored a May 2018 deadline for an annual accounting of civilian and enemy casualties required under Executive Order 13732[14] signed in 2016 by Barack Obama.[15][16]"

Civilian casualties from U.S. drone strikes - Wikipedia

Trump doesn't give a ra;'s ass about civilians during these strikes. He has slaughtered hundreds in Yemen alone.

Trump is hiding this information from tou & you are so fucking stupid that you thinks it means none are being killed.

My God.
why are there kids in war zones? seems the enemy is responsible, and why the EO. Human shields they call them. and evil hide behind them. it is truly sad, but it is the evil enemy using the child as a shield so as to conduct business to kill our children. Our military.

And here I wasted over twenty years supporting an independent human.

For free!

Food Pantries
That is amazing if they have them in every county of every state yet they do not.
who said they did? the statement was there was free food available. what is it you didn't understand exactly?

so you don't think your child is independent eh? I'm sure he/she would love to hear about that! My child is independent, I raised her to utilize that independence. It's called independence day on July 4th, who is independent? you all sure are fking idiots to the max. you're like the human equivalent to Mountain Dew Max.

For free!

Food Pantries
who said they did? the statement was there was free food available. what is it you didn't understand exactly?
The mouth is farther away than your ability to reason.

Such lies to justify killing babies. I’ve challenged you before to post the dead babies in poverty! Where’s your numbers liar?
They have a higher infant mortality rate for one. Does that count? Poor children are less healthy, does that count?

"Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty."

Maybe you pro lifers should fix poverty instead of blaming people for being poor.

Poor people show up art our door seeking asylum & you assfucks kick them in the face & call them invaders.

so you don't think your child is independent eh? I'm sure he/she would love to hear about that! My child is independent, I raised her to utilize that independence. It's called independence day on July 4th, who is independent? you all sure are fking idiots to the max. you're like the human equivalent to Mountain Dew Max.
Until they are eighteen they are not independent and the law says so...I don't care wtf you did...

For free!

Food Pantries
The mouth is farther away than your ability to reason.
most of the pantries exist near communities that need the food. again, if one doesn't make an effort as was the statement, then one doesn't get the benefits available. amazing how stupid you truly are.

Such lies to justify killing babies. I’ve challenged you before to post the dead babies in poverty! Where’s your numbers liar?
They have a higher infant mortality rate for one. Does that count? Poor children are less healthy, does that count?

"Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty."

Maybe you pro lifers should fix poverty instead of blaming people for being poor.

Poor people show up art our door seeking asylum & you assfucks kick them in the face & call them invaders.
any death is tragic. Don't you agree? some deaths are just inevitable due to ignorance of life. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. remember that one. I learned many a life ago. Many charitable americans volunteer their lives for the unfortunates of this world, and those people are ignored by you on the left. amazing. idiocy in full bloom.

Forum List

Back