Life vs death

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then
The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
actually America's poor are fat, not starving
I have yet to see any of these mythical starving people the Left pretend to care about so much.

If you're starving in America you're too lazy to go look for food, it's everywhere for the taking

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then
They are sick people.

What's sick is arguing for unborn children then once they are born fight to allow every possible means in which they can die.

The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
I have yet to see any of these mythical starving people the Left pretend to care about so much.

If you're starving in America you're too lazy to go look for food, it's everywhere for the taking

That's not so.

The fact is it is a woman's body and to say she has no say in it is wrong. Have you ever been pregnant? WHEN is it a life? 2 weeks? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?

The fact is that you people have blown it. Abortion should be legal and we should be working on convincing women to have the baby. Republicans are going to be soundly rejected in states that have large suburban areas. Because you want to use the power of the state to enforce your beliefs.

The fact is it is a woman's body and to say she has no say in it is wrong. Have you ever been pregnant? WHEN is it a life? 2 weeks? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?

The fact is that you people have blown it. Abortion should be legal and we should be working on convincing women to have the baby. Republicans are going to be soundly rejected in states that have large suburban areas. Because you want to use the power of the state to enforce your beliefs.

Amen.

You see them every day.
Is that why everyone is so fat?

For free!

That's not so.

Yes it is. Sit down

That's not so.
You a troll or just plain stupid?

For free!

Nothing is ever free but it's no cost to those that need it. Google Second Helpings...they give away thousands upon thousands of meals a year...that's one group.

It's always wise to actually know something on a topic before commenting. If not you look like a sad little troll

For free!

Nothing is ever free but it's no cost to those that need it. Google Second Helpings...they give away thousands upon thousands of meals a year...that's one group.

It's always wise to actually know something on a topic before commenting. If not you look like a sad little troll
So someone that lives twenty miles away that needs food can walk on down to where these places are?

Don't worry, it's all part of God's plan.
I look forward to when homosexuality can be detected in infants so they can be weeded out of society.
So that is what you pray to God for...

Can I ask you a question? :21:
sure, I'm always available for questions, and I actually answer them.
21.gif

Such lies to justify killing babies. I’ve challenged you before to post the dead babies in poverty! Where’s your numbers liar?

Fuck you conservatives and your dumb ass "challenges". The things said by Crepitus are true.
well fine, then show us the stats on the number of dead babies after birth. stand up pilgrim and walk the walk.

Forum List

Back