Life Rule #1 Never Vote Republican

• Banned
If today wasn't a reminder, you should probably be slapped.
Nah we need both parties. Remember, as crazy as it sounds, what saved us from the disastrous Trumpcare was a group of the nuttiest of all the republicans in congress.

Repealing and replacing the ACA shouldn't even be an issue. But thanks to America voting for the orange shitlord, it is. Thus, it always comes back to rule #1...never vote Republican.

Nah we need both parties. Remember, as crazy as it sounds, what saved us from the disastrous Trumpcare was a group of the nuttiest of all the republicans in congress.

Repealing and replacing the ACA shouldn't even be an issue. But thanks to America voting for the orange shitlord, it is. Thus, it always comes back to rule #1...never vote Republican.
If we're lucky, the craziest republicans will continue to block Trump until 2018. We should be able to get a majority in at least one of the houses in 2018 if Trump's Presidency continues to go off the rails. We can hold off the worst until 2020 after that.

• Banned

If we're lucky, the craziest republicans will continue to block Trump until 2018. We should be able to get a majority in at least one of the houses in 2018 if Trump's Presidency continues to go off the rails. We can hold off the worst until 2020 after that.

Are they the crazy ones though? Or the halfway sane ones?

The Freedom Caucus? The only reason they stopped Trump this time was because his bill wouldn't fuck over enough Americans.

• Banned

The Freedom Caucus? The only reason they stopped Trump this time was because his bill wouldn't fuck over enough Americans.

Ah. I see. It's so hard to keep up with these wingnuts and their crazy thought processses. That's why I keep it simple, and live by rule #1...

The one silver lining in today's vote is that unlike dems the gop think for themselves rather that a lockstep herd of sheep being told where to go & what to do.

Not much but it's something

That might be the funniest thing you've ever said. Hey, here's a hint -- they view Trump as a RINO.

The one silver lining in today's vote is that unlike dems the gop think for themselves rather that a lockstep herd of sheep being told where to go & what to do.

That might be the funniest thing you've ever said. Hey, here's a hint -- they view Trump as a RINO.
I view Trump as a rino. I also view you as an idiot.

What a councidence! I view you as an idiot too!

What a councidence! I view you as an idiot too!
It's settled then, who's got the beer?

Come 2018, your choices will be Republican or Independent.

See what I did there?

It's true.

I saw that . You said something stupid. Did you think nobody would notice that?

Thanks for bumping it.

At first I thought: "Well damn! We need two parties"

And as the leftists continued on with the "protests" and rioting, I'm like: I reckon not!

I can assure you many others feel the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back