Trump the candidate was a winner

download (7).jpg

Trump the candidate was a winner, Trump the President has been a loser.
. Of course it has started out this way, because he has Republicans who are struck with "stockholm syndrome" or a condition in which the Demon-crats had taken them captor over the years in mind, body, and soul, and therefore this has caused them (these repubs) to become to chickens**t to take a stand against the (Demon-crats) who still control so much (including the MSM), and are amazingly controlling such things and/or these stricken Republicans from a losing position ? Now that is amazing.

. Of course it has started out this way, because he has Republicans who are struck with "stockholm syndrome" or a condition in which the Demon-crats had taken them captor over the years in mind, body, and soul, and therefore this has caused them (these repubs) to become to chickens**t to take a stand against the (Demon-crats) who still control so much (including the MSM), and are amazingly controlling such things and/or these stricken Republicans from a losing position ? Now that is amazing.
The winner was Putin.

His puppet in The White House is lame and powerless now.

Healthcare was a "stretch objective", Trump needs to do well with Tax Reform and Infrastructure. Gorsuch was a big plus, and the Trump Bump in the stock market was also a plus, so he needs to keep the economy & jobs rolling. I'm voting Trump again in 2020. I especially love that all Foreign Aid was killed, we can't borrow just to give money away, it needs to be invested in growth here.

Talk about a pathetic excuse for Trump and the republicans failures.

Healthcare was a "stretch objective", Trump needs to do well with Tax Reform and Infrastructure. Gorsuch was a big plus, and the Trump Bump in the stock market was also a plus, so he needs to keep the economy & jobs rolling. I'm voting Trump again in 2020. I especially love that all Foreign Aid was killed, we can't borrow just to give money away, it needs to be invested in growth here.
Healthcare is a stretch objective; are you kidding me. It was a key focus of the republican strategy to win the presidency and congress. The voters gave them everything they needed to repeal and replace Obamacare. Trump and the republicans got what they wanted but failed to give those who voted for them what they wanted.

Healthcare is a stretch objective; are you kidding me. It was a key focus of the republican strategy to win the presidency and congress. The voters gave them everything they needed to repeal and replace Obamacare. Trump and the republicans got what they wanted but failed to give those who voted for them what they wanted.
. Why in the heck did the Republicans who have betrayed the party vote against the Republicans on this ?? Don't they realize that they are on the Republican team, and not the Demon-crats team ? Does anyone here think that the Demon-crats would have split like that ? Not happening, and especially not these days. It has been the Republican problem all along, where as they want to play it straight against a foe that doesn't play it straight. When will the repubs wake the heck up already ??

They're the same guy and they were and are both losers. The difference is you believed the candidate when the rest of us knew he was lying. Now that you realize you've been played, suddenly Trump is a loser.

They're the same guy and they were and are both losers. The difference is you believed the candidate when the rest of us knew he was lying. Now that you realize you've been played, suddenly Trump is a loser.
I never believed Trump, he is the ultimate con man who conned himself into the most powerful position in the world.
His con is not working while in office. It will be interesting what the ultimate con man does next.

. Why in the heck did the Republicans who have betrayed the party vote against the Republicans on this ?? Don't they realize that they are on the Republican team, and not the Demon-crats team ? Does anyone here think that the Demon-crats would have split like that ? Not happening, and especially not these days. It has been the Republican problem all along, where as they want to play it straight against a foe that doesn't play it straight. When will the repubs wake the heck up already ??

They had a choice, vote for a piece of bad legislation which would harm most of their constituents, or vote for party. Enough Republicans had sufficient integrity, not many, but enough, that the harmful, destructive legislation did not pass. The people won today, instead of the party. About time.

I thought the left was done with Trump butthurt threads?

Trump is simply exposing the GOP RINO's for who they are, this bill not passing is entirely on Ryan and the GOP leaders in congress. Trump who ran against the Ryan, McConnell and these GOP establishment hacks can simply point a finger and say I told you so. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap:

Trump has been nothing but a winner since becoming president. The man gives off optimism and hope in making America great again.

I thought the left was done with Trump butthurt threads?

Trump is simply exposing the GOP RINO's for who they are, this bill not passing is entirely on Ryan and the GOP leaders in congress. Trump who ran against the Ryan, McConnell and these GOP establishment hacks can simply point a finger and say I told you so. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap:
Good job Trump! You and Donald Trump are saying that. Trump lost. he lost to the conservatives of the Republican party. Losing is never a "good job" by Trump's own admission
Are you one of those who believes all youth soccer players should get a trophy. Everyone does a "good job".

Forum List

Back