Life Lessons

People take advantage of anyone they can, as long as it suits their personal moral code.

People take advantage of anyone they can, as long as it suits their personal moral code.

People constantly and on a regular basis keeping me stressed - overloading me with work and other requirements - causing me to stay constantly busy - giving me jobs and tasks back to back. This all over the past decade and half.

People retaliating against me for me standing up for myself, or asking questions.

Some people when I have talked in the past - especially in the supervisors office, they would run their forefinger across this lips multiple times. One person whom done it frequently was a former ( he is retired ) shift supervisor on third shift. Some of my former coworkers did it ; but the third shift - shift supervisor was the one whom ran his forefinger across his lips quite frequently when I talked. It like he was motioning me to shut up when I talked.

People and especially coworkers over a period of a decade and half - appearing to me, to intentionally cause me medical problems, increased levels of high stress and anxiety. Coworkers and especially supervisors and other leadership where I work ; intentionally and with premeditation and planning ; doing everything they can to make my job and tasks difficult - and with as much physical and psychological heartache as possible.'

I believe that coordinated attacks, verbally and physically have been taken against me.'

I know what extreme physical - mental - emotional and psychological harassment is.' The same attacks at my last job in a metropolitan area - when I worked EMS / Ambulance , has followed me to my current job location I have worked for the past 14 or so years.

People at both locations..... Wanting me to quit and leave. And do what they can emotionally - physically - mentally and psychologically...... To get me to quit 'my job. Up to and including verbal abuse and harsh verbal reprimand.

Shadow 355

People constantly and on a regular basis keeping me stressed - overloading me with work and other requirements - causing me to stay constantly busy - giving me jobs and tasks back to back. This all over the past decade and half.

People retaliating against me for me standing up for myself, or asking questions.

Some people when I have talked in the past - especially in the supervisors office, they would run their forefinger across this lips multiple times. One person whom done it frequently was a former ( he is retired ) shift supervisor on third shift. Some of my former coworkers did it ; but the third shift - shift supervisor was the one whom ran his forefinger across his lips quite frequently when I talked. It like he was motioning me to shut up when I talked.

People and especially coworkers over a period of a decade and half - appearing to me, to intentionally cause me medical problems, increased levels of high stress and anxiety. Coworkers and especially supervisors and other leadership where I work ; intentionally and with premeditation and planning ; doing everything they can to make my job and tasks difficult - and with as much physical and psychological heartache as possible.'

I believe that coordinated attacks, verbally and physically have been taken against me.'

I know what extreme physical - mental - emotional and psychological harassment is.' The same attacks at my last job in a metropolitan area - when I worked EMS / Ambulance , has followed me to my current job location I have worked for the past 14 or so years.

People at both locations..... Wanting me to quit and leave. And do what they can emotionally - physically - mentally and psychologically...... To get me to quit 'my job. Up to and including verbal abuse and harsh verbal reprimand.

Shadow 355

Why do you stay?
Life is too short.

I always liked the one where if you punch a bully in the nose he will leave you alone

In reality, he beats the shit out of you

as you get older you learn more covert ways of revenge....

You know that expression ignore them and they will go away?

It doesn't work.

I went to Bob Evans restaurant after running errands today.

As I walked in the entry doors, a man passed me; and what I will describe as angry....... Told me "Your welcome ! "

I never said one word to the guy, and I never even made eye contact with him.... I was watching two others leave as he walked by me and made that statement.

What an assinine person.
That's why I could never be a wait person. You have to be nice to assholes. I wouldn't last a day.

Actually a torture chamber would work best for me.
But fortunately, I have not met someone worthy of that punishment.

If you are a female. Men use their fists until they die.

Didn't a man write "The Art of War"? (or compiled by men....)
Never read it. Women want you to suffer for the rest of your life. They are the Debil!

I don't want anyone to suffer.
Give me what I want or move on
Not sure why more women are like that
You know you never have to stay with a woman if you don't want to, right?

Never read it. Women want you to suffer for the rest of your life. They are the Debil!

Never did. I was think more in professional terms.

Oh yeah, I hate working with women too. They are assholes

This is not true. Half of offices are girls. I usually have a good time with them.

Life lessons? How not to go to prison, for being too smart: Bandi Ranch? They are only smarter than the government. So the government attacks them. Life lesson?

This is not true. Half of offices are girls. I usually have a good time with them.

I mean women for bosses - of course, I hate all bosses except the ones that leave me alone

Forum List

Back