Life Lessons

You know that expression ignore them and they will go away?

It doesn't work.
Amateur...

well I don't ignore anyone so, i mean they may stop talking to you but they never disappear
unless you take Iceweasel approach....
Get a thick skin....

they don't call me the elephant woman for nothing... or is it rhinos with thick skin? maybe hippos?
you know I have a thick skin - don't be dumb.

Life's a bitch, then you live...

don't be so harsh. I'd smack you but you'd probably like it (or not even feel it).... ;)
I feel no pain, but deal it well..

please try me... you have only succeeded at making me laugh or shake my head in disgust! ;)
It all goes back to my regular beatings when I was a child..

I didn't get many but witnessed quite a few

542d25a51e0a8fd68d007606d9e3221e.jpg

It doesn't work.

I went to Bob Evans restaurant after running errands today.

As I walked in the entry doors, a man passed me; and what I will describe as angry....... Told me "Your welcome ! "

I never said one word to the guy, and I never even made eye contact with him.... I was watching two others leave as he walked by me and made that statement.

What an assinine person.

Shadow 355

It doesn't work.

As I walked in the entry doors, a man passed me; and what I will describe as angry....... Told me "Your welcome ! "

I never said one word to the guy, and I never even made eye contact with him.... I was watching two others leave as he walked by me and made that statement.

What an assinine person.

Shadow 355

Did he hold the door open for you?

It doesn't work.

What an assinine person.

Shadow 355

Did he hold the door open for you?

No. Matter of fact .... As I recall, the palm of his right hand hit the door to his right - HARD , as I recall - to open it out of his way. Then a guy with sunglasses followed me in, the guy with sunglasses trying to hide a smile / smirk.

Shadow 355

must have had a bad experience in the restaurant who knows, am sure it had nothing to do with you....

must have had a bad experience in the restaurant who knows, am sure it had nothing to do with you....

Uh - huh.

I had it all thought out.

My knee to his thigh - twice.

Undercut to the stomach.

Fist to forehead or cheek bone.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

well that seems a bit extreme....

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Sorry. I am former military.

Approach with a olive branch of peace, but have a plan to kill.

If he had hit me ; it would not have been pretty.

Shadow 355

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

I understand. Most men I have been with are like that.
The father of my youngest son got out at a stop light to go after the guy behind us. Punched him and knocked him down, got back in the car and we drove off....

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

The father of my youngest son got out at a stop light to go after the guy behind us. Punched him and knocked him down, got back in the car and we drove off....

You have to have a reason - cause for your actions. It would have been self defense; and I had a witness , the guy behind me in sunglasses.

Once he hit me, I would have finished it. A small confrontation - to break his will to fight, or further the altercation. Draw attention by yelling and screaming, MAYBE embarrassment will cause them to walk away. If not, as they say in " boot camp" - " a Strike first and strike fast " .

Punch so fast, he don't know if the left hand or right hand is going to hit or where..... AFTER he hits you first.

Shadow 355

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

You have to have a reason - cause for your actions. It would have been self defense; and I had a witness , the guy behind me in sunglasses.

Once he hit me, I would have finished it. A small confrontation - to break his will to fight, or further the altercation. Draw attention by yelling and screaming, MAYBE embarrassment will cause them to walk away. If not, as they say in " boot camp" - " a Strike first and strike fast " .

Punch so fast, he don't know if the left hand or right hand is going to hit or where..... AFTER he hits you first.

Shadow 355
All this zest yet you let a pile of chiggers beat you.

Uh - huh.

Undercut to the stomach.

He was assinine.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

About October and November of last year. There was multiple instances where the coworkers on my shift did not fill fire extinguishers on night shift.

When it was my position on the roster to fill fire extinguishers.... I had to fill the ones they did not fill, plus the ones that had accumulated during that day - as we fill fire extinguishers of a night.

My shift supervisor did not make them fill fire extinguishers when my coworkers were supposed to - so I had to fill about eight to ten fire extinguishers because the coworkers on my shift did not do their job.

I usually get all the dirty and greasy ones with the pull pin and extinguisher inspection tag missing . The pull pins for the extinguishers do not come off themselves ; I believe someone pulled them off . I get the dirty and greasy extinguishers because I keep a nice uniform.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

About October and November of last year. There was multiple instances where the coworkers on my shift did not fill fire extinguishers on night shift.

When it was my position on the roster to fill fire extinguishers.... I had to fill the ones they did not fill, plus the ones that had accumulated during that day - as we fill fire extinguishers of a night.

My shift supervisor did not make them fill fire extinguishers when my coworkers were supposed to - so I had to fill about eight to ten fire extinguishers because the coworkers on my shift did not do their job.

I usually get all the dirty and greasy ones with the pull pin and extinguisher inspection tag missing . The pull pins for the extinguishers do not come off themselves ; I believe someone pulled them off . I get the dirty and greasy extinguishers because I keep a nice uniform.

Shadow 355

People take advantage of hard workers that don't stand up for themselves.

Forum List

Back