Life in jail for rapist in a case that the extreme right said was made up.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
Libs lie

Jesse Watters never claimed the rape didnt happen

He blasted officials in ohio for not going after the rapist until the case got national attention

A rapist who I suspect is an illegal alien

Libs lie

He blasted officials in ohio for not going after the rapist until the case got national attention

He is an unlicensed Aryan Baptist preacher.

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
So you agree wth Trump’s claim that rapists were coming here as illegals?

Will you be voting for Trump in 2024?

Good. If he raped & impregnated a 10 year old...he should be put to death, not kept alive @ tax payer expense.

Libs lie

I dont know who Jesse waters is. I was referring to the members of the insane right on this board. You are all fucking crazy.

I dont know who Jesse waters is. I was referring to the members of the insane right on this board. You are all fucking crazy.
You posted the article that claimed the “insane right” denied the rape and cited watters as an example

My position on the rape of a 10-year old child that it ought to be a capital offense

But that the unborn child did not rape anyone and did not deserve to die

Most conservatives including Jesse Watters wanted to know who the father is and why he was not being punished

You posted the article that claimed the “insane right” denied the rape and cited watters as an example

My position on the rape of a 10-year old child that it ought to be a capital offense

But that the unborn child did not rape anyone and did not deserve to die

Most conservatives including Jesse Watters wanted to know who the father is and why he was not being punished
Thats right. No concern for the 10 year old. Why do you hate kids.?

Forum List

Back