Life in jail for rapist in a case that the extreme right said was made up.

You're blaming Biden? What happened to Trump's big beautiful wall?

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

If I recall correctly, and I'm pretty sure I do, Quid Pro Joe stopped building it.

In places it was falling over... Or, illegals were going over, under and through it. It was a billion dollar monument to Trump's vanity. Do what works instead.

In places it was falling over... Or, illegals were going over, under and through it. It was a billion dollar monument to Trump's vanity. Do what works instead.
Hey, you asked what happened to it, and I told you. I thought you already knew that.

It's easy to get around or over a wall that was never finished.

He was replacing that, Pedo Joe stopped it and now we have piles of new fencing rusting.

Except that didn't happen until 2020 and was caused by the COVID pandemic.

Obama deported more illegals.
Liar
1692659819610.png

The dirty little secret is that the abortion lobby hoped and imagined some right wing "extremist" group would defend a pedophile killer on the eve of the Roe v Wade decision but it never really happened. Why don't left wingers lobby for the death penalty in cases like this?

The dirty little secret is that the abortion lobby hoped and imagined some right wing "extremist" group would defend a pedophile killer on the eve of the Roe v Wade decision but it never really happened. Why don't left wingers lobby for the death penalty in cases like this?
Those voices in whitehall's head are getting louder.

The fetus alone has no standing in any court in the land. Abortion is a medical procedure allowed by law.
I didnt ask about legal standing in court

Though I must say that laws against killing innocent human beings may be the only protection that store clerks have from libs who want some extra walking around money

How many libs would ever do the right thing just for its own sake?

Not many judging by their attitude toward abortion

The fetus alone has no standing in any court in the land. Abortion is a medical procedure allowed by law.

Just as slavery was allowed by law once, in this nation.

And the mass extermination of Jews and other Untermenschen was once allowed by law in Germany.

The Soviets Union's pogroms.

China's “Great Leap Forward”.

Pol Pot's purges.

“Ethnic Cleansing” in the Balkans.

What lofty historical company in which you choose to put yourself.

I didnt ask about legal standing in court

Though I must say that laws against killing innocent human beings may be the only protection that store clerks have from libs who want some extra walking around money

How many libs would ever do the right thing just for its own sake?

Not many judging by their attitude toward abortion
Telling you the law is what you need to know. Abortion is not murder. Fetuses have no legal personhood divorced from the mother.

End of story.

Forum List

Back