Lieberman Petition

The only thing dying/dead is the Republican party. Lieberman is dead. A dionausaur.

You wish...

Your extreme liberal fantasy land, in combination with your limited cognitive abilities, make for interesting humor

And BTW... I guess by "dionausaur" you are referring to Dion?
Dion%20DiMucci.jpg

I guess you better keep away from Run Around Sue

Last edited:
Lieberman is not popular". The republican voters of Connecticut voted for him because they knew their guy wasn't going to win and they didn't want the democrat running against lieberman to win.

The Democrats voted him out and the SOB ran as an independent.

Revisionist history.

ooh, how evil of him to run for public office without the official "D" branded on his ass.so you believe no one outside of the 2 major parties should be allowed to run for office? how enlightened of you.

howard dean picked a rich empty suit with more money than brains to run against him in the primary; joe didn't roll over and die and the majority of voters picked joe in the general election.

you know they do call it the "popular" vote for a reason, right?

:cuckoo:

lol at the repub party being dead

The dems have 56 seats now in the senate? 1 being liebermen who you are quickly alienating.

In the house there are 254 dems

If you dimwits remember in 04
The repubs had 55 in the senate and had 232 in the house

With a repub president as well

The pendelum swung way to the right and now is swinging way to the left. It is how it works.

Were you saying the dem party was dead in 04?

ooh, how evil of him to run for public office without the official "D" branded on his ass.so you believe no one outside of the 2 major parties should be allowed to run for office? how enlightened of you.

howard dean picked a rich empty suit with more money than brains to run against him in the primary; joe didn't roll over and die and the majority of voters picked joe in the general election.

you know they do call it the "popular" vote for a reason, right?

:cuckoo:

I didn't say it was evil or wrong for him. It was very clever.

He did what was best for him. Not for the American people, but for him, and guys like Adelson. The super rich who love war for profit, especially against Arabs.

God forbid we go green and get off foreign oil and then we can truly get away from Saudi Arabia and Iran. But that wouldn't be as profitable for the oil war mongers.

Anyways, you guys now control this subject too, as usual. You're all so very fucking right about everything. It's like nothing has changed. You keep telling me how I'm wrong and you are all so very fucking right.

It's too bad the GOP aren't as good as governing as they are running for government. The reason this is true is because they run on very divisive issues. So when they win, it's hard to unite people because the election was so dity.

Anyways, we'll try to work with Republicans but I don't know how that's possible with guys like Boehner around.

because you have nothing interesting to say

No, it's because you guys purposely stay on the offensive. We tried to bring up Keating and you guys made it about Rezko.

We tried to say McCain had pastor problems, like Hagee and Falwell, but you guys kept talking about Wright.

I think it's important to know how you guys are so effective. Once people realize your tricks, it makes them a lot less effective.

Bunch of whiners. :lol:

fuck lieberman. let him run as a republican. You can put him in your conservative pockets along with zell miller.

Fact: If Joe Lieberman were not jewish and had an ethnic reason to bend over for isreal, thereby giving the john hagee's of the right a bomb iran chub, none of you motherfuckers would care about him. I don't see you motherfuckers out trying to keep Lincoln Chafee around, eh? fuck you and the giant baby bottle you rode in on.

lol at the repub party being dead

The dems have 56 seats now in the senate? 1 being liebermen who you are quickly alienating.

In the house there are 254 dems

If you dimwits remember in 04
The repubs had 55 in the senate and had 232 in the house

With a repub president as well

The pendelum swung way to the right and now is swinging way to the left. It is how it works.

Were you saying the dem party was dead in 04?

You mean we have even more seats than Tom Delay/Bush had during their run?

Aren't the Republicans saying Obama doesn't have a mandate? LOL.

Yesterday they were playing tapes of Bush saying after the election that he won capital and he planned on spending it.

They also talked about how gracious Bush is being now. There are two sides to Bush. The prick he is and the nice guy he thinks he is. He'll be the nice guy on the way out. That way Obama won't go after him for all the laws he broke. Maybe. :eusa_shhh:

fuck lieberman. let him run as a republican. You can put him in your conservative pockets along with zell miller.

Fact: If Joe Lieberman were not jewish and had an ethnic reason to bend over for isreal, thereby giving the john hagee's of the right a bomb iran chub, none of you motherfuckers would care about him. I don't see you motherfuckers out trying to keep Lincoln Chafee around, eh? fuck you and the giant baby bottle you rode in on.

The GOP gave money to Chaffe's campign...the people voted him out you fucking idiot.

THere is a difference.

And God Bless America. :clap2:

:eusa_boohoo:

he could run as a whig and keep getting reelected.

i'm pretty sure that the repubs would have kept chafee if he'd gotten reelected; they sure poured enough money into it.

United States Senate election in Rhode Island, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oohhh Noez I Only Foundz Thiz Board A Month Ago

You Win

I know. That was lame. I didn't have a good come back. You got me.

But you are now on my watch list. I can't wait to see what pearls of wisdom you have to share or I can't wait to see how witty and clever this new guy is.

Under promise and over deliver.

Forum List

Back