Lieberman Petition

Hey if I am to be compared by the standards that you fling on this board I might as well get the Nobel Prize right now

My concern with Liberman is: Which candidate did his constituents, the people he represents, want him to support? That’s the real question and one which I can’t answer because I know little about Connecticut. However, I know this much: If his constituents wanted him to back Obama and he backed McCain for personal reasons, I’d have to agree; it’s time for him to go.

The GOP Now has ZERO Representatives in New England

November 4th, 2008 · No Comments

Rep. Chris Shays was their last holdout, but he lost his CT-04 seat tonight by nearly 10 points. The GOP is now a phantom party in Northeast.
The Electoral Map Blog Archive The GOP Now has ZERO Representatives in New England

The GOP gave money to Chaffe's campign...the people voted him out you fucking idiot.

THere is a difference.

of course you'd see a difference. You need to cry about dems while ignoring your own baggage. Hell, you'd see a difference in bottled water if you thought you could find a talking point behind the fucking aquafina label.

Hey, look what I found..

2943837100_12212916b5.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

he could run as a whig and keep getting reelected.

i'm pretty sure that the repubs would have kept chafee if he'd gotten reelected; they sure poured enough money into it.

United States Senate election in Rhode Island, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let joe run as a whig. Whigs don't have the congressional authority to apoint him to any key committees like the dems do. Dems don't owe Joe anything. Like I said, you take him into the GOP along with Zell Miller and We'll take Chafee should he run again. Don't blame us if Joe was a little too myopic with his political butt buddies.

Stop it... Joe is still in.. and he should be... as much as I'd like to see half the free world feel the wrath of the liberal hammer, this is not school yard politics, this is our country that we need to think about.....

Stop it... Joe is still in.. and he should be... as much as I'd like to see half the free world feel the wrath of the liberal hammer, this is not school yard politics, this is our country that we need to think about.....

We will need Joe, but fuck him being appointed to anything that Democrats get to appoint people to. He was on tv with McCain, not Obama.

There may be many democrats that don't agree with Obama on everything. That doesn't mean they campaign with the other side.

Lieberman can fuck off!!

kick that lieberman to the curb, he dosen't deserve any consideration by those Democrats he has no right to expect anything, he is a monster, a traitor, kick his ass to the curb. do it now. Go Harry Reid. Go.

We will need Joe, but fuck him being appointed to anything that Democrats get to appoint people to. He was on tv with McCain, not Obama.

There may be many democrats that don't agree with Obama on everything. That doesn't mean they campaign with the other side.

Lieberman can fuck off!!

yes... tote the extreme left line or be damned... :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Heil Obama

Lieberman begging, pleading, and groveling.....

Joe Lieberman begs to keep chair of Homeland Security Committee

BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
NY DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 9:34 PM

WASHINGTON - Sen. Joe Lieberman pleaded with Democratic bosses Thursday to keep his job as chairman of the Homeland Security Committee after stumping ceaselessly for GOPer John McCain.

It may be too late for Lieberman (I-Conn.), a former Democrat, whose non-stop campaigning for McCain angered President-elect Barack Obama, insiders confirmed to the Daily News.

"You don't run around the country campaigning for McCain and saying you're afraid the Democrats will get a 60-seat [filibuster-proof] majority, and then beg to keep your chairmanship," said a senior Democratic source

I seriously doubt that. You know doncha by now that the most unreliable source of news is a newspaper? Fuck the press.

I seriously doubt that. You know doncha by now that the most unreliable source of news is a newspaper? Fuck the press.

:lol:

clearly, reading the future in entrails and tea leaves is far superior to.. uh.. the newspaper.

yes... tote the extreme left line or be damned... :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Heil Obama

Sorry, I keep forgetting that fixing the problems Bush/Tom Delay caused is the main objective, not getting even.

Besides, most of the scum are gone. Except Boehner & Stevens & McCain. Actually, McCain is reasonable. The other two are POS's who won't work with us unless they are forced to.

Just like you can't make friends with Ahmadenijad, you can't make nice nice with Republicans. They are evil men. At least we know if we turn our backs or let down our guard for a second we will get stabbed.

It's nice to at least know it. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

PS. Obama just needs to call out these Republicans when they are cock blocking progress. Tell the nation who's doing what.

What did McCain say? "they will know your names and I will make you famous my friends". I wanted to puke when he said that.

:lol:

clearly, reading the future in entrails and tea leaves is far superior to.. uh.. the newspaper.

I stopped buying liberal newspapers a long time ago.. truth is not their quest any longer is it? Nawww

Let joe run as a whig. Whigs don't have the congressional authority to apoint him to any key committees like the dems do. Dems don't owe Joe anything. Like I said, you take him into the GOP along with Zell Miller and We'll take Chafee should he run again. Don't blame us if Joe was a little too myopic with his political butt buddies.

i'm not blaming anybody for anything. i just think it's foolish for the dems to alienate a guy who's voted with them 99% of the time.

no skin off my ass if they give him the boot.

I'm not sure if you were replying to my post or not when you say:
The fact is that Joe Lieberman won Conn. with bi-partisan support from all parties. When he ran against Lamont Howard Dean expected him to just up and disappear and when he didn't Howard Dean in the spirit of bi-partisanship basically started this ball rolling which as you see Harry Reid has picked up. The fact is that Joe Lieberman is the Senator from Conn. and is supported by more democrats, republicans, and independants than just about any Senator in Washington. Not many Senators can make that same claim. I will repeat Harry Reid once again has shown a complete lack of respect for the Senate and the office he holds and has once more placed partisan politics over the ethics of the Senate.

If you were, I'll ask again: Did Liberman represent the wishes of his constituents when he supported McCain for President? If so, fine. If not, then he is not representing the very people who elected him.

Lieberman's garbage. His allegiance is to Israel first. That's always been obvious.

Lieberman begging, pleading, and groveling.....

BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
NY DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 9:34 PM

WASHINGTON - Sen. Joe Lieberman pleaded with Democratic bosses Thursday to keep his job as chairman of the Homeland Security Committee after stumping ceaselessly for GOPer John McCain.

It may be too late for Lieberman (I-Conn.), a former Democrat, whose non-stop campaigning for McCain angered President-elect Barack Obama, insiders confirmed to the Daily News.

"You don't run around the country campaigning for McCain and saying you're afraid the Democrats will get a 60-seat [filibuster-proof] majority, and then beg to keep your chairmanship," said a senior Democratic source

Give him this one: Information on Senate Special Committee on Aging

or this one: http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newcommittee.cgi?site=ctc&lang=&commcode=ssmall_business

Forum List

Back