Lieberman Must Distance Himself from Hamas

Nate Peele

May 25, 2008
I have had a queasy feeling about John McCain holding Democrat Joe Leiberman as a top adviser. Not only did Leiberman have the audacity to run for President against Bush, but now comes word that Hamas is a big Leiberman supporter. In 2006, Joe Lieberman desperate in his campaign against Ned Lamont begged Obama to come to Connecticut and edorse him:

“I am absolutely certain Connecticut is going to have the good sense to send Joe Lieberman back to the U.S. Senate so he can continue to serve on our behalf,” Obama said at the time.

“It was a favor as huge as we could have gotten — it was like a drowning man getting thrown a life preserver,” a Lieberman official said of the endorsement. “Just when Ned was trying to establish himself as a credible alternative on the war, Barack Obama came in and said, `Hey, I disagree with him on the war, but you should send him back to the Senate.’”

This is the same Obama that we all know is endorsed by Hamas. By accepting Obama’s endorsement, Lieberman was basically accepting the endorsement of Hamas. What’s worse he sought it out. McCain needs to seperate himself from this Democrat and his ties to Islamist terrorism as soon as possible.

I have had a queasy feeling about John McCain holding Democrat Joe Leiberman as a top adviser. Not only did Leiberman have the audacity to run for President against Bush, but now comes word that Hamas is a big Leiberman supporter. In 2006, Joe Lieberman desperate in his campaign against Ned Lamont begged Obama to come to Connecticut and edorse him:

“I am absolutely certain Connecticut is going to have the good sense to send Joe Lieberman back to the U.S. Senate so he can continue to serve on our behalf,” Obama said at the time.

“It was a favor as huge as we could have gotten — it was like a drowning man getting thrown a life preserver,” a Lieberman official said of the endorsement. “Just when Ned was trying to establish himself as a credible alternative on the war, Barack Obama came in and said, `Hey, I disagree with him on the war, but you should send him back to the Senate.’”

This is the same Obama that we all know is endorsed by Hamas. By accepting Obama’s endorsement, Lieberman was basically accepting the endorsement of Hamas. What’s worse he sought it out. McCain needs to seperate himself from this Democrat and his ties to Islamist terrorism as soon as possible.

Ummm....ok...:confused:

Mccain is not a true conservative, therefore these cross over, hybrid republican/democrats like Lieberman are mccain's best friends.

What mccain really should do is clean up his conservative act, and maybe then he'll have a chance of winning. As it is, it's looking pretty sketchy.

I liked McCain when he was still your classic Republican.

Now he's just another neo-con.

I, for one, am relieved that someone has pointed out the links between Lieberman/Lieberman; Bush; Obama and Hamas. The rest of you can laugh. But this is serious.

Ummm....ok...:confused:

Pretty much says it all when JReeves thinks an Obama hitpiece lacks substance.

Please explain.

The truth needs no explanation. It's there for you to see if you'd only open your eyes. It's obvious Obama is endorsed by Lieberman and Hamas. He's the Manchurian Candidate the wingnu- sorry - he's the candidate that informed sources have only been able to hint at. Well now it's out there. And I for one and not ashamed to proclaim it. I don't want to see America go left. I can't do anything about it but you can!

Hannity might not have the guts to say it, but I don't care. The truth will out!

The truth needs no explanation. It's there for you to see if you'd only open your eyes. It's obvious Obama is endorsed by Lieberman and Hamas. He's the Manchurian Candidate the wingnu- sorry - he's the candidate that informed sources have only been able to hint at. Well now it's out there. And I for one and not ashamed to proclaim it. I don't want to see America go left. I can't do anything about it but you can!

Hannity might not have the guts to say it, but I don't care. The truth will out!

I don't care about the Hamas idiocy. I'm wondering at the relationship between Lieberman and Obama and Obama's endorsement of Lieberman when he was busy dropping out of the Democratic party and running against Ned Lamont.

I don't care about the Hamas idiocy. I'm wondering at the relationship between Lieberman and Obama and Obama's endorsement of Lieberman when he was busy dropping out of the Democratic party and running against Ned Lamont.

You have to keep a close eye. Freedom is at risk here. Two eyes are good, but if you only have one, well, that'll have to do.

You know, is this one of those rare occasions I wish I lived on Staten Island. I'd vote for Vito. But I suppose I'd have to be naturalised but I'd do it for Vito. Vito stands for family values. I'd like to vote for him. How's the rental situation on Staten Island? Anyone know a good agent?

Last edited:
Hamas supports Obama much the same way the Klan likely supports McCain, methinks.

Both so-called endorcements are about that significant to understanding the positions of either candidate.

You have to keep a close eye. Freedom is at risk here. Two eyes are good, but if you only have one, well, that'll have to do.

You know, is this one of those rare occasions I wish I lived on Staten Island. I'd vote for Vito. But I suppose I'd have to be naturalised but I'd do it for Vito. Vito stands for family values. I'd like to vote for him. How's the rental situation on Staten Island? Anyone know a good agent?

You don't want to live on Staten Island... Brooklyn is much cooler. ;)

Forum List

Back