Lie of the year, 2011 yeah it's democrats

Please show how the Castros control all the wealth in Cuba. Otherwise STFU.

Okay....

It's a command economy run by the Castro family therefor they control all the wealth.

Now go!

It's controlled by the Cuban government. The government is the people.
FAIL.

:rofl:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

The Cuban people control the government!

Now I've heard it all!!!

Seriously, I am literally cackling at my computer screen right now!

Okay....

It's a command economy run by the Castro family therefor they control all the wealth.

Now go!

FAIL.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've heard it all!!!

Hey, I told you provide proof or shut the fuck up.
You failed. So shut the fuck up.

FAIL.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've heard it all!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now tell me about how the people controlled the government in Stalin's Russia!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've heard it all!!!

Now tell me about how the people controlled the government in Stalin's Russia!!!!

tell me how Stalin controlled all the wealth.
You have nothing intelligent to say. You have nothing worthwhile to say. Your skull is a black hole.

tell me how Stalin controlled all the wealth.
You have nothing intelligent to say. You have nothing worthwhile to say. Your skull is a black hole.

So says the guy claiming that the people control the Cuban government!!!

Hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is too much.

You've just gone against everything you and your brethren have been claiming Communism to be.

It's even funnier that you've dug yourself in so deep that you are questioning STALIN'S control over Russia!!!!!!!!

Fuggin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!

yawn.
You've got nothing. Dead, absolute nothing.
I guess Obama owns all the resources in America.

No, he obviously doesn't because:

A) This is not a Command economy

and

B) He isn't a dictator

So much fail, so little time.....

Last edited:
yawn.
You've got nothing. Dead, absolute nothing.
I guess Obama owns all the resources in America.

No, he obviously doesn't because:

A) This is not a Command economy

and

B) He isn't a dictator

So much fail, so little time.....

Epic-Fail-Guy.jpg

Last edited:
The only history that matters going forward is that which we are creating in this moment we call now. What difference does it make if history has seen an idea before? At one point in the time-line, 'America' as a concept lay only in the minds of some liberal thinkers.

History isn't there to justify ideas, if that were true the status quo would never be questioned. Ideas are what make history possible.

Wrong. You said, and I quote,

I said NOTHING about how adjustments can or should be made to change the distribution of wealth curve in an economy - I simply stated that when the gauge is skewed toward the wealthy like ours is, the 'check engine' light is on and adjustments need to be made to bring it back in line with a smooth and symmetric bell curve.

I asked you to provide an example from history, and now you are saying the only thing that matters is the future. Does that mean you, personally, no longer want to bring the wealth distribution back to the way it was when we had a pretty bell curve, or does it mean you do not want to admit you are living in a fantasy world, and the real world never had a bell curve?

Like I said earlier, your premise is false, and the sooner you admit it the sooner it will be possible to actually educate you about why wealth inequality, as it actually exists in the US, is not the problem you think it is. Then we can examine other facts and theories and determine if it is a problem at all, whether it indicates a healthy economy, or an unhealthy one, and why a lack of income mobility is what economists really point to as bad for the economy.

My premise can NOT be false. It is MY HUMBLE OPINION that seeing a smooth, symmetric bell curve in the distribution of wealth graph would beat the living hell out of the graph our economy currently presents.

I simply believe that a distribution of wealth graph that shows a smooth and symmetrical bell curve describes an economy that is fair and balanced, with a robust middle class, where most of the wealth in the hands of most of the people. All I'm asking is for those who disagree with me to tell me why they believe a distribution of wealth graph like our current one, that describes a small group in control of most of the nations wealth, is better.

This is NOT a rocket science question!

Stop asking me to prove how my beliefs can work from a historical point of view, and simply tell me why you think an economy with a favored class in control of most of the wealth is a good thing. I just don't see it. Educate me.

Why shouldn't I challenge you to defend your opinion? Aren't you challenging me to defend mine? Why should I defend my opinion if you refuse to defend yours?

By the way, I am not asking how your beliefs work from a historical POV, I am asking you why you think that there has ever been a distribution of wealth that looked anything like a bell curve. You are the one that said we need to go back to that, show me how we can go back to it by providing an example of when it existed.

Or you could admit you were wrong.

No it didn't. So-called Obamacare actually de-privatized Medicare to an extent by cutting SUBSIDIES to Medicare Advantage providers - PRIVATE INSURERS .

Really?

Declaring that the Medicare budget could not grow without limit, and actually taking $500,000,000 from it to pay for other programs, is not changing it as we know it? How about applying the new standards of only paying for things that help most people, not whatever the doctor decides will help the patient? is that a substantial change to Medicare?

The rationalizing of Medicare revenues with expenses to cope with changing conditions in healthcare is not killing Medicare. Use your head.

Of course it isn't. What we have now is a system that pays for any care regardless of cost, moving to a system that only pays for cost effective care is going to produce exactly the same results.

I am not the one who needs to use his head.

Wrong. You said, and I quote,

I asked you to provide an example from history, and now you are saying the only thing that matters is the future. Does that mean you, personally, no longer want to bring the wealth distribution back to the way it was when we had a pretty bell curve, or does it mean you do not want to admit you are living in a fantasy world, and the real world never had a bell curve?

Like I said earlier, your premise is false, and the sooner you admit it the sooner it will be possible to actually educate you about why wealth inequality, as it actually exists in the US, is not the problem you think it is. Then we can examine other facts and theories and determine if it is a problem at all, whether it indicates a healthy economy, or an unhealthy one, and why a lack of income mobility is what economists really point to as bad for the economy.

My premise can NOT be false. It is MY HUMBLE OPINION that seeing a smooth, symmetric bell curve in the distribution of wealth graph would beat the living hell out of the graph our economy currently presents.

I simply believe that a distribution of wealth graph that shows a smooth and symmetrical bell curve describes an economy that is fair and balanced, with a robust middle class, where most of the wealth in the hands of most of the people. All I'm asking is for those who disagree with me to tell me why they believe a distribution of wealth graph like our current one, that describes a small group in control of most of the nations wealth, is better.

This is NOT a rocket science question!

Stop asking me to prove how my beliefs can work from a historical point of view, and simply tell me why you think an economy with a favored class in control of most of the wealth is a good thing. I just don't see it. Educate me.

Why shouldn't I challenge you to defend your opinion? Aren't you challenging me to defend mine? Why should I defend my opinion if you refuse to defend yours?

By the way, I am not asking how your beliefs work from a historical POV, I am asking you why you think that there has ever been a distribution of wealth that looked anything like a bell curve. You are the one that said we need to go back to that, show me how we can go back to it by providing an example of when it existed.

Or you could admit you were wrong.

OUR economy looked a LOT closer to a bell curve back in the 4o's, 50's & 60's. Back when you could speak to the OWNER of many companies that you did business with. Back when WE had a robust middle class.

The question remains: What is it about a distribution of wealth graph that's skewed toward a favored class controlling most of the wealth that appeals to you fuckers?

Of COURSE I'm soliciting your opinion, I asked the fucking question in the first place about 10 pages ago, and I still haven't seen an actual attempt at an answer, sans mudwhistles stirring but pointless "God bless America" speech.

:beer: It is a DAMN good thing we can drink in this bar!

Except we did not have a bell curve distribution in the 40s 50s and 60s. That is nonsense.
Nor would going "back" to one do anything positive for the country.
The Left's idea is that everyone should be poor and miserable. That is their equality.

Except we did not have a bell curve distribution in the 40s 50s and 60s. That is nonsense.
Nor would going "back" to one do anything positive for the country.
The Left's idea is that everyone should be poor and miserable. That is their equality.

*sigh*

10 pages later and we're back to square one. I reiterate:

What is it about a distribution of wealth graph that's skewed toward a favored class controlling most of the wealth that appeals to you fuckers?

Forum List

Back