Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

Most all of the American soldiers killed in Afghanistan, other than from IEDs, are killed with American bought and paid for weapons.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Will make no difference anyway. Ghadafi will hold up behind his 7 metric tons of gold, valued at over 7 billion, in west Libya until he dies. The rebels will not win this one anytime soon or ever. Ghadafi will go but not anytime soon and west Libya is large.

I think BO has really steppied in it this time. It's beginning to stink to high heaven.

People on this forum could tell you that Libya has a large number of radical Militants who fought in Iraq, so I have to believe someone in the Pentagon briefed Obama on this. He either doesn't care about it or he believes Libya will turn into Barcelona after Ghaddafi is toppled.

I wish they would quit damn lying about the airstrikes being about protecting civilians when the real reason is for aiding the enemy, the Libyan rebels, the one that fought against our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. The protecting innocent civilians lie and ruse is laughable and see through. They must really think we Americans are stupid, even McCain and Liebermann believe it that BS.

I wish they would quit damn lying about the airstrikes being about protecting civilians when the real reason is for aiding the enemy, the Libyan rebels, the one that fought against our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. The protecting innocent civilians lie and ruse is laughable and see through. They must really think we Americans are stupid, even McCain and Liebermann believe it that BS.

We are definently helping the rebels because we are on the offensive taking out Ghaddafis forces and tanks helping the rebels take over cities, there are probably people on the ground behind the scenes coordinating these air strikes. Anyone familiar with war can tell you, we are definently aiding the rebels. If we really were not choosing sides, we would just draw a line in the sand and tell Ghaddafi don't come here, like with Kurdistan in Northern Iraq.

They've been lying from the very beginning. Their "No-Fly Zone" looks nothing like a No-Fly Zone. Russia just complained that bombing & killing Libyan ground forces is not part of this UN Mandate. So it's all just a lie in the end. This War is only about Oil. Some Western European Nations really wanted this War. We just backed them up on it. It's pay-back for all the Wars we dragged them into over the years. There are no valid justifications for these Bombings. Period,end of story.

Wait a minute. Hold on. I distinctly remember BO saying we were at war with al queda. Someone is confused.

Well........

Even though the LIFG is not part of the al-Qaeda organisation, the United States military's West Point academy has said the two share an "increasingly co-operative relationship". In 2007, documents captured by allied forces from the town of Sinjar, showed LIFG emmbers made up the second-largest cohort of foreign fighters in Iraq, after Saudi Arabia.

Earlier this month, al-Qaeda issued a call for supporters to back the Libyan rebellion, which it said would lead to the imposition of "the stage of Islam" in the country.

Saudi Arabia is also supposed to be our "ally," the deeper we dig the more we'll find that our country's foreign policy and behind closed doors dealing are dirty rotten, US troops could have actually been killed in combat by some of the Libyan rebels.

Seems related to me with consideration given to the bolded above. Centered on Iran, one of the catalyst of radical Islam. They funded the video:

Roger L. Simon » The Coming, and Why the Left Doesn’t Understand Iran

What is bad about taking out Ghadafi's military resources?

Tell me the good about going into a sovereign nation and bombing it to help rebels that fought against our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? We are bombing a country based on lies and we don't the authority to just bomb other countries simple because we don't like their leaders and their military capabilities, by your logic suicide bombers are justified bombing us for the same reasons.

Name one war we didn't ally with known enemies.
WWII: Ho Chi Minh was our ally, so was Russia

Name one war where for fought against and allied with our enemy at the same time. The troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting against al-Qaeda and bombing Libya and assisting them, what a contradiction.

This Libyan thing is a real mess. It will come back to haunt us. So many Americans really do believe that their Government can go all around the World bombing & killing and it wont ever come back around on them. Well guess what? It will come back around. I don't care how they're spinning these bombings. It was a Civil War and we didn't have any business bombing & killing any Libyans. Yet so many ignorant dummies just go on cheerleading for the bombs. I guess many will believe anything as long as it's their guy doing all the bombing & killing. It really is very sad.

Forum List

Back