Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

In the girl's statements, which are EVIDENCE in this case, she testified that she told him NO numerous times.
That was the trial which is long over. What she said or didn't say has no bearing at all.

His guilt or innocence in the original case has EVERYTHING to do with it. I say he is guilty of child molestation in the 1st degree.

A third woman came forward Tuesday to say she had been sexually abused as a minor by director Roman Polanski, and said she would testify against him if the fugitive is ever brought back to court.

The alleged victim, who gave only name as, Robin M., said Polanski molested her in 1973 when she was only 16, and that she kept it to herself to protect her family.

“The day after it happened I did tell one friend what Mr. Polanski had done to me,” Robin M. said at a California news conference. “The reason, with this exception, I kept it to myself is that I didn’t want my father to do something that might cause him to go to prison for the rest of his life.”

In 1977, Polanski, 83, was charged in Los Angeles with sex felony counts after he was accused of drugging and having sex with a 13-year-old girl during a photo shoot at actor Jack Nicholson’s house.

Robin said she came forward after learning that Geimer had urged the court in June to dismiss Polanski’s case.

“I am not over it and I certainly believe that Roman Polanski should be held accountable for his criminal conduct with Samantha Geimer,” Robin said. “He fled the country. Years have passed and he is famous, but that does not excuse his criminal conduct of sexually victimizing minors.”

Another woman claims Roman Polanski molested her when she was 16

Whoever said that 13-year-olds were capable of making adult decisions, especially after being plied with champagne and drugs by an old man? You are such a retard. Lol.

Except we prosecute 13 years olds as adults. For a while we were even executing people for crimes they committed as minors.

A 13 year old can even get an abortion, without telling her parents.

So either we should totally treat minors as not responsible for their actions, or we should totally hold them responsible for their actions.

Whoever said that 13-year-olds were capable of making adult decisions, especially after being plied with champagne and drugs by an old man? You are such a retard. Lol.

Except we prosecute 13 years olds as adults. For a while we were even executing people for crimes they committed as minors.

A 13 year old can even get an abortion, without telling her parents.

So either we should totally treat minors as not responsible for their actions, or we should totally hold them responsible for their actions.

What were HER actions? She said NO, you idiot.

His guilt or innocence in the original case has EVERYTHING to do with it. I say he is guilty of child molestation in the 1st degree.

Well, no, at worst, he'd be guilty of statutory rape.

Should be child molestation. A 13-year-old is a child in every sense of the word! Some 13-year-olds haven't even gone through their puberty yet!

Not that puberty has anything to do with being an "adult" or the ability to make decisions. Some kids start puberty as young as 9 years old and then there are instances of precocious puberty which can start in even toddlers. I didn't suddenly feel grown up or have any adult decision making skills magically overnight after I started my period!

Her only action was being too trusting of adult men.

And going to his house alone. Come on, this doesn't pass the smell test and you know it.

It's a classic scam, set up a person with an underage girl and then blackmail him. When he refuses to go along with the blackmail, then report to the cops.

Bullshit. The guy admitted to it, moron Joe. That is what your screen name should be. It fits you perfectly.

And again, usually those are the girls and boys who are most at risk of being exploited by adults!

I agree, her mother did exploit her. Still kind of silly to be going after poor Roman 40 year later for it.

Are you trying to tell me that if a parent prostitutes their child, then the ones who visit the child for the prostitution purposes are innocent victims of the parents of said child?

Forum List

Back