Libs, where did all of Obama's borrowed money go?

Discussion in 'Economy' started by JRK, Apr 19, 2011.

  1. JRK
    Offline

    JRK Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Messages:
    7,488
    Thanks Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +312
    Its one thing to have the largest deficit in the history of the United States govt
    Its another for no-one to know where it went
    I am serious Libs
    if i was yawl I would be screaming
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. KissMy
    Offline

    KissMy Free Breast Exam

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Messages:
    12,063
    Thanks Received:
    2,144
    Trophy Points:
    255
    Location:
    In your head
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    At least with Bush I & everyone else I know got a few hundred bucks. Under Obama I only know a few who were getting unemployment. Most of my friends & I were 1099 workers, independent contractors or small business owners. They & I have got nothing but screwed from this administration. Not a dime for small business & most have gone out of business. There is a very large segment of the population that fall into this category who see unions & pension getting bailed out, but regular mom & pop business, 1099 workers & contractors get nothing. Nothing for the hardest working unprotected citizens who work without a safety net.
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  3. washamericom
    Offline

    washamericom Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2010
    Messages:
    9,382
    Thanks Received:
    735
    Trophy Points:
    205
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    a couple million went towards hiding his birth certifacate, if that helps.
     
  4. JRK
    Offline

    JRK Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Messages:
    7,488
    Thanks Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +312
    I agree
     
  5. JRK
    Offline

    JRK Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Messages:
    7,488
    Thanks Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +312
    Is this not amazing?
    not one liberal has responded
     
  6. NYcarbineer
    Offline

    NYcarbineer Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    95,962
    Thanks Received:
    11,259
    Trophy Points:
    2,060
    Location:
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Ratings:
    +30,211
    Did you get the Making Work Pay tax credit?

    That cost 60 billion a year, added to the deficit.
     
  7. NYcarbineer
    Offline

    NYcarbineer Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    95,962
    Thanks Received:
    11,259
    Trophy Points:
    2,060
    Location:
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Ratings:
    +30,211
    What do you need looked up for you?
     
  8. beowolfe
    Offline

    beowolfe Senior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    2,793
    Thanks Received:
    204
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +204
    I suppose you haven't notice the quieting of the sucking sound (job loss) that was so loud when he first took office, huh?
     
  9. VaYank5150
    Offline

    VaYank5150 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    11,779
    Thanks Received:
    1,047
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Location:
    Virginia
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Maybe the same place Iraq's WMD went? Y'all don't seem nearly as concerned about that....
     
  10. NYcarbineer
    Offline

    NYcarbineer Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    95,962
    Thanks Received:
    11,259
    Trophy Points:
    2,060
    Location:
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Ratings:
    +30,211
    40% of the 2009 total federal revenues were borrowed.

    Military spending comprised 22% of total spending, social spending such as Medicaid, food stamps, unemployment etc., comprised 21%. 43% between the two.

    There you go. The rest was paid out of revenue collected.

    Now do 2010 yourself.
     

Share This Page