Libs turn on Wasserman Schultz

If Hitlary gets the nod and gets around %40 of the vote, WaterheadShlitz is safe.

If hitlary gets her ass kicked with %30 or less, or if Bernie goes turd party, Dippy WaterheadShlitz will be purged like Nikolai Yezhov.

2758897854_c6e8598354.jpg

Would be funny to see her disappear. :laugh:
Plus the world be a much more beautiful place without her fugly mug invading TV screens.
You just hate her because she's a Jew.

If Hitlary gets the nod and gets around %40 of the vote, WaterheadShlitz is safe.

If hitlary gets her ass kicked with %30 or less, or if Bernie goes turd party, Dippy WaterheadShlitz will be purged like Nikolai Yezhov.

Plus the world be a much more beautiful place without her fugly mug invading TV screens.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, or are you too fucking stupid to do that?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, or are you too fucking stupid to do that?
Because you're a Muslim extremist named Mohammed, or at least play one on the internet.

Because you're a Muslim extremist named Mohammed, or at least play one on the internet.

Funny...

It's very rare that bed wetting liberals admit that there are muzbot extremists named muhamhead anywhere in the world who hate anyone except Bush.

You are showing your ignorance.

If I was a Muslim extremist, why would I use a cartoon of Muhammed as an avatar? You know, the cartoon that makes fun of Muslim extremists? The very same cartoon that infuriated them so bad that they had riots all over the globe when it was published?

Liberals are for Sanders.
Wasserman-Schultz is for Clinton, and is using the DNC to favor Clinton.

Pretty cut and dry. And obvious why Liberals are mad at her.
Like I said, what's good for the gander is good for the goose. Your liberal crowd used influence at the DNC in 2008 to favor Obama and squeeze out Hillary. Now suddenly it's OK to hate someone else who is doing exactly what your crowd did to Hillary? You really do operate like an "our shit doesn't stink" cult. It's really quite scary actually. God help us when hypocrites seize control..

You'd better hope the Hillary camp doesn't have the dirt on your 2008 DNC coup, because if you keep harping about the same thing you did, she may just make a press release...oh...wait...that's right...your cult owns all the media too....Nevermind...you're safe. Carry on as non-reflective, dangerous and powerful hypocrites...

They are turning on each other is right.

Ole Bernie is coming after the Hill finally. Debbie is a old Hillary Lapdog who has sold out the Democrat voters by not allowing them anyone else to vote for. it is so rigged it's pathetic
Debbie Wasserman. A Product of any character from the star wars bar scene who dated a goat.

She turns me on.
You into toilet scrubber brushes eh? Worst hair ever seen on a human being

You are showing your ignorance.

If I was a Muslim extremist, why would I use a cartoon of Muhammed as an avatar? You know, the cartoon that makes fun of Muslim extremists? The very same cartoon that infuriated them so bad that they had riots all over the globe when it was published?
Because you're anonymous.

Why have you taken the identity of a Muslim? Because they as so close, ideologically, to U.S. conservatives?

The DNC was made aware of the "glitch" on their site months ago and didn't fix it.

And it's no secret DWS limited the number of debates regardless of the consensus to the contrary.

Not only did she limit the number of debates, they are on dates, opposite other events, that are designed to limit viewers. They are intentionally limiting the hisdabeast exposure, except at her controlled events. it's all very well planned and orchestrated.

Debbie Wasserman, one of many Democrats already refused by God and The Devil. So where will she go when she dies? Detroit or Planet Uranus?

Your liberal crowd used influence at the DNC in 2008 to favor Obama and squeeze out Hillary.
In what way? List it and link it.

I think you're full of shit.
Delegates in Michigan and Florida were traded to Obama in exchange for the Secretary of State position.

That's a felony IIRC.
Are you withholding the link for dramatic effect. Because it's working! I can't wait!
Apparently, Muhammed is a little bitch. A conservative trait.

Your liberal crowd used influence at the DNC in 2008 to favor Obama and squeeze out Hillary.
In what way? List it and link it.

I think you're full of shit.
Delegates in Michigan and Florida were traded to Obama in exchange for the Secretary of State position.

That's a felony IIRC.
Are you withholding the link for dramatic effect. Because it's working! I can't wait!
Apparently, Muhammed is a little bitch. A conservative trait.
It''s clearly illegal.

Forum List

Back