Libs tried to ban kids from playing tag at recess

Recess should be banned. Children should not be allowed to have fun at school.

how about 12 year old boys wondering what up that dress. can they ban 12 year old boys who are curious to "what a girl looks like"?
Only in catholic and other private schools.
and the same with 12 yr old girls who are curious to what is behind that zipper?
I used to know a girl who was afraid of flies, until she opened one.
If it was yours , she would have said "that looks like a penis , only smaller! "

how about 12 year old boys wondering what up that dress. can they ban 12 year old boys who are curious to "what a girl looks like"?
and the same with 12 yr old girls who are curious to what is behind that zipper?
If it was yours , she would have said "that looks like a penis , only smaller! "
i can just see a 12 yr old girl saying to a 12 year old boy, "Is That A Gun Shaped Pop-Tart In Your Pants"?

Somebody said that to you, did they? Too bad about your shortcomings.

i can just see a 12 yr old girl saying to a 12 year old boy, "Is That A Gun Shaped Pop-Tart In Your Pants"?
I wonder what Hillary said to Bill during their first month of dating? "Uh, Bill, Is That A Gun In Your Pocket, or are you thinking about having sex with an Intern?"

Somebody said that to you, did they? Too bad about your shortcomings.
Is that the best you could do.
To answer your question I've never had that problem.

I wonder what Hillary said to Bill during their first month of dating? "Uh, Bill, Is That A Gun In Your Pocket, or are you thinking about having sex with an Intern?"
Already did was his reply.

Forum List

Back