Libs think smokers need much more persecution

I quit smoking a few years ago.

I recommend that people don't smoke.

But if you want to, you are more than welcome to, just not in my car or house and I will leave the area.

Smokes and then sodas and certain foods and probably coffee next ..... only heaven knows what will they persecute next... Big Brother is well and truly with us. :mad:

Met the nanny-statist.

1. No Smoking, drinking or loud music after 9:00

2. No Rock-n-Roll, that's the devils music......

The conundrum lies in whether to outlaw tobacco production or tax it to death and force smokers to pay a penalty to the government. You can bet your ass(ets) that somewhere in the novel length "health care law" there will be taxes on taxes and hundreds of nerdy briefcases knocking on your door if you fail to comply with a government mandated lifestyle.

No, their victims need more protection.

Libs want everyone to smoke pot. It's so healthy.

Yes, that I can not understand???????:confused: It doesn't make sense to me!

Smoke it from a vaporizer and there's nothing but benefits! Also remember that smokers smoke a pack or 2 a day, whereas stoners only need a joint or 2. And are prevented from getting filtered joints by law.

That being said haven't touched the stuff in years. Now when I retire... all bets are off!

Smoke it from a vaporizer and there's nothing but benefits! Also remember that smokers smoke a pack or 2 a day, whereas stoners only need a joint or 2. And are prevented from getting filtered joints by law.

That being said haven't touched the stuff in years. Now when I retire... all bets are off!

There have been several studies that show pot actually contains many of the same cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco. Puff for puff, smoking marijuana may increase the risk of cancer more than smoking tobacco does. :dunno:

No, their victims need more protection.

Exactly.

Smoke all you want.

Just not where I breathe.

And, PUH-lese - stop the incessant whining.

katzen

BS.

Post a link that PROVES "libs want everyone to smoke pot".

I don't think libs give a shit whether people smoke or not. It's just a popular thing to tax and since they know so many people haven't been able to quit, it's an endless source of money for their hair-brained programs. Once they vilify something or someone, nobody protests when they tax the crap out of it. So, wealthy people, smokers and soda drinkers are always in the hot seat. More to be added soon. If they haven't overtaxed something that affects you yet, don't worry, they'll get to you.

Last edited:

There have been several studies that show pot actually contains many of the same cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco. Puff for puff, smoking marijuana may increase the risk of cancer more than smoking tobacco does. :dunno:

There have also been studies showing that THC reduces the risk of lung cancer. Take them with a grain of salt. The campaign against pot has been long well paid for.

Also a vaporizer isoloates THC and eliminates the harm of the other chemicals.

I disagree with all the taxes on cigarettes. But as for laws concerning second-hand smoke I'm all for it.

The alleged "dangers" of second hand smoke are an absolute crock.

You can dispute scientists? Go ahead.

CDC - Fact Sheet - Secondhand Smoke Facts - Smoking & Tobacco Use

Science means nothing to rw's but why should innocent people (including CHILDREN!) be forced to inhale it?

Even if second-hand were not dangerous, why should non-smokers be forced to stink as bad as smokers?

Forum List

Back