Libs love polls. Here's one: Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. Korea

Most Fox News viewers are angry older white Neocon Warmongers. This Poll reflects that. The North Korea issue is being vastly over-hyped, just like the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. The Warmonger lies are getting bigger & bigger by the day.

The reality is, North Korea is a small, poor, weak nation with absolutely no chance to ever invade and take over the US. I hope Americans have learned something from the Iraq War blunder. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger lies.
FOXNews is a progressive mainstream news network, shit for brains

Most Fox News viewers are angry older white Neocon Warmongers. This Poll reflects that. The North Korea issue is being vastly over-hyped, just like the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. The Warmonger lies are getting bigger & bigger by the day.

The reality is, North Korea is a small, poor, weak nation with absolutely no chance to ever invade and take over the US. I hope Americans have learned something from the Iraq War blunder. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger lies.
FOXNews is a progressive mainstream news network, shit for brains

Find another thought, spammer.

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

A whopping 53% support, while only 39% oppose military action.

The poll was conducted between April 23-25.
View attachment 123847
Bullshit. Have the American people forgot about Iraq and Afghanistan?

Trump won over a lot of cons by saying he would be non interventionist and he was going to worry about America. Now he's doing something else. Liberals don't want war either. So who did fox ask?

Why no link to the FOX poll? I'd like to see how it's worded. I'm sure most Americans would like the the US do something about NK, but I doubt a majority would approve of war at this time.
Fox News Poll: April 27, 2017 Questions 37 and 38
Scary. I don't see the need for military intervention, barring an actual attack. It seems like the kind of action that could lead to all sorts of unintended consequences.

Last edited:
BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

View attachment 123847

Americans, early on, overwhelmingly supported the disasters in Vietnam and Iraq.

I hate to say this but we Americans love blood and will support it far before we'd support rebuilding our infrastructure, investing in cures for diseases or making sure our children get a good education. We're a very sick country.

View attachment 123847

Americans, early on, overwhelmingly supported the disasters in Vietnam and Iraq.

I hate to say this but we Americans love blood and will support it far before we'd support rebuilding our infrastructure, investing in cures for diseases or making sure our children get a good education. We're a very sick country.

They hate big government when it comes to helping people, but when it comes to killing people in war, then they think it's a good thing to have big government.

Why no link to the FOX poll? I'd like to see how it's worded. I'm sure most Americans would like the the US do something about NK, but I doubt a majority would approve of war at this time.
Fox News Poll: April 27, 2017 Questions 37 and 38
Scary. I don't see the need for military intervention, barring an actual attack. It seems like the kind of action that could lead to all sorts of unintended consequences.
Allowing NK to develop the capability to nuke the US mainland could lead to unintended consequences. If NK can be persuaded to give up its nuclear weapons program through negotiations, that would be preferable, but if not there is no realistic alternative to military action.

Allowing NK to develop the capability to nuke the US mainland could lead to unintended consequences. If NK can be persuaded to give up its nuclear weapons program through negotiations, that would be preferable, but if not there is no realistic alternative to military action.
What are your criteria for "realistic" and how long do you wait? There are lots of questions to be answered before sending in troops and bombs.

What are your criteria for "realistic" and how long do you wait? There are lots of questions to be answered before sending in troops and bombs.
If ending NK nuclear weapons program is the goal, then a realistic alternative is one that will end it without military action; once negotiations have failed, there is no realistic alternative to military action.

How long to wait depends on assessments of how far along NK's nuclear weapons program is and if there is any likelihood of negotiations succeeding.

Once it is determined that negotiations have failed, the only important question to be answered is, are we willing to see the end of non proliferation efforts and the likelihood that nuclear weapons will be used in future wars? Both Iran and NK have offered to sell their nuclear technology to anyone who will pay, so if we allow them to develop a nuclear weapons capability we have effectively scuttled nuclear non proliferation efforts. Weighed against this alternative, the cost of bombing out NK's nuclear weapons program, and its whole military if necessary, is small.

As with all polls I don't believe it.

I am against any action against NK nukes. There are so many out there now what's a few more? Now if they used a nuke or moved against SK then I would warn the Chinese to leave NK ASAP because there wouldn't be a NK the next day.

I understand the sentiment.

Tho' consider the death and destruction if they nuke Seoul...or Japan. Consider the death and destruction if we then deploy retaliatory strikes against NK. There are other nuclear threats that don't involve warheads on a missile.

But I don't know that I have a good answer - it occurs that there are no good answers. Hopefully we have some real smart folks who can come up with one.

As with all polls I don't believe it.

I am against any action against NK nukes. There are so many out there now what's a few more? Now if they used a nuke or moved against SK then I would warn the Chinese to leave NK ASAP because there wouldn't be a NK the next day.

I understand the sentiment.

Tho' consider the death and destruction if they nuke Seoul...or Japan. Consider the death and destruction if we then deploy retaliatory strikes against NK. There are other nuclear threats that don't involve warheads on a missile.

But I don't know that I have a good answer - it occurs that there are no good answers. Hopefully we have some real smart folks who can come up with one.
There are some situations you simply can't finesse your way out of, and you just have to pay the price to get the result you want. NK is such a situation. If negotiations fail to get NK to verifiably scuttle its nuclear weapons program, then the alternatives are to use military force to destroy it or accept the end of non proliferation efforts globally, since NK has offered to sell its nuclear technology to anyone who will pay.

Forum List

Back