Libs love polls. Here's one: Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. Korea

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

A whopping 53% support, while only 39% oppose military action.

The poll was conducted between April 23-25.
MOAB.jpg

As with all polls I don't believe it.

I am against any action against NK nukes. There are so many out there now what's a few more? Now if they used a nuke or moved against SK then I would warn the Chinese to leave NK ASAP because there wouldn't be a NK the next day.

Most Fox News viewers are angry older white Neocon Warmongers. This Poll reflects that. The North Korea issue is being vastly over-hyped, just like the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. The Warmonger lies are getting bigger & bigger by the day.

The reality is, North Korea is a small, poor, weak nation with absolutely no chance to ever invade and take over the US. I hope Americans have learned something from the Iraq War blunder. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger lies.

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

View attachment 123847
I'm all for taking out Kim Jong-un and his military apparatus as long as it generates high oil and gas prices here at home. My monthly and quarterly royalty checks will increase.

...The North Korea issue is being vastly over-hyped, just like the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. The Warmonger lies are getting bigger & bigger by the day.

The reality is, North Korea is a small, poor, weak nation with absolutely no chance to ever invade and take over the US. I hope Americans have learned something from the Iraq War blunder. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger lies.

Who the hell said anything about being invaded by North Korea?

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. Korea BREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program. Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power. A whopping 53% support, while only 39% oppose military action. The poll was conducted between April 23-25.
Why no link to the FOX poll? I'd like to see how it's worded. I'm sure most Americans would like the the US do something about NK, but I doubt a majority would approve of war at this time.

...The North Korea issue is being vastly over-hyped, just like the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. The Warmonger lies are getting bigger & bigger by the day.

north-korea-in-training_o_1235487.jpg

North Korea is not a threat to the US. It's a small poor weak nation. Americans really should try and remember the absurd lies their Government told during the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. This hysterical North Korea war-hype looks just like that. They should be very skeptical.

View attachment 123859

Oh, i'm sure the Warmongers will get around to claiming that at some point. Just think back to the insane lies they told during the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. This is just more ludicrous War-Hype from the usual suspects.

North Korea is not a threat to the US. ......

It is childishly naive to think the only kind of threat in the world is invasion and occupation.

View attachment 123859

Oh, i'm sure the Warmongers will get around to claiming that at some point. Just think back to the insane lies they told during the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. This is just more ludicrous War-Hype from the usual suspects.

When he finally gets the technology, Lil Kim will use it in a heartbeat

Some people walk around in a fog of self-righteousness, demanding a pat on the back for being 'anti-war' when they are simply weak.

If Trump starts a war in Korea....no Republican will be elected for twenty years

View attachment 123859

Yup, and Saddam Hussein had WMD and was gonna take over the world too. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger Hype.

View attachment 123847

All of a sudden the right are loving polls. No "fake news" to be heard anywhere.

Oh, and it's a Fox Poll, doing the bidding of the warmongers again.

Yeah, let's go send some more young Americans to die in far away countries, this time for what? So Trump can boost his ratings?

View attachment 123859

Yup, and Saddam Hussein had WMD and was gonna take over the world too. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger Hype.

Stop humping the straw man, ghandi.

View attachment 123847
53% is now OVERWHELMING? ROFLMAO.....

Forum List

Back