Libs love polls. Here's one: Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. Korea

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

A whopping 53% support, while only 39% oppose military action.

The poll was conducted between April 23-25.
View attachment 123847

All of a sudden the right are loving polls. No "fake news" to be heard anywhere.

Oh, and it's a Fox Poll, doing the bidding of the warmongers again.

Yeah, let's go send some more young Americans to die in far away countries, this time for what? So Trump can boost his ratings?

They are coming and Lil Kim is going to be pissed..

Where are the Carriers?

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. KoreaBREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.

Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power.

View attachment 123847

All of a sudden the right are loving polls. No "fake news" to be heard anywhere.

Yeah, let's go send some more young Americans to die in far away countries, this time for what? So Trump can boost his ratings?
/---- Oh we like fair and balanced polls not your polls of 700 random adults.

View attachment 123847

So, how many polls do you know ask every single person?

Fox News Poll: April 27, 2017

"The poll was conducted by telephone with live interviewersApril 23-25, 2017 among a random national sample of 1,009 registered voters (RV)."

Funny that.... 1,009 people took part in Fox's poll. Hmm.

View attachment 123847

"The poll was conducted by telephone with live interviewersApril 23-25, 2017 among a random national sample of 1,009 registered voters (RV)."

/---- Listen Cupcake while I dumb it down for you:
1.) Libtards quote MSM polls of 700 random adults showing Trump at 39% approval.
2.) I cite Rasmussen that polls 1,500 likely voters to show Trump has 50% approval and you Libtards laugh and guffaw saying random adult demographics is standard.
3.) So I cite a Fox poll of 1,009 random adults and you immediately attack me for the demographics.

So why can't you Libtards get on the same page?
einstein.jpg

View attachment 123847

Fox News viewers are mostly angry older white Republicans. They'll support any war anytime. This Poll just reflects that.

Who the hell said anything about being invaded by North Korea?
View attachment 123859

Oh, i'm sure the Warmongers will get around to claiming that at some point. Just think back to the insane lies they told during the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. This is just more ludicrous War-Hype from the usual suspects.

When he finally gets the technology, Lil Kim will use it in a heartbeat

Yup, and Saddam Hussein had WMD and was gonna take over the world too. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger Hype.

Stop humping the straw man, ghandi.

Sure thing, Warmonger. ;)

Oh, i'm sure the Warmongers will get around to claiming that at some point. Just think back to the insane lies they told during the lead up to the Iraq War blunder. This is just more ludicrous War-Hype from the usual suspects.

Yup, and Saddam Hussein had WMD and was gonna take over the world too. Don't be so quick to believe Warmonger Hype.

images.jpg

View attachment 123929

I don't love either one. Obama won a Nobel 'Peace Prize' yet went onto bomb more countries than his predecessor did.

BREAKING : Americans Overwhelmingly Support Military Action Against N. Korea BREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO APRIL 27, 2017
A newly released Fox News poll reveals how Americans feel about using military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear program. Americans are overwhelmingly standing strong behind President Trump and our military, to put an end to North Korea’s nuclear power. A whopping 53% support, while only 39% oppose military action. The poll was conducted between April 23-25.
Why no link to the FOX poll? I'd like to see how it's worded. I'm sure most Americans would like the the US do something about NK, but I doubt a majority would approve of war at this time.

Questions 37 and 38

View attachment 123847

1.) Libtards quote MSM polls of 700 random adults showing Trump at 39% approval.
2.) I cite Rasmussen that polls 1,500 likely voters to show Trump has 50% approval and you Libtards laugh and guffaw saying random adult demographics is standard.
3.) So I cite a Fox poll of 1,009 random adults and you immediately attack me for the demographics.

View attachment 123873

You dumbed it down with insults... er.. yeah. I don't do insults. So, maybe next time come back without insults and we can talk.

View attachment 123847

Fox News viewers are mostly angry older white Republicans. They'll support any war anytime. This Poll just reflects that.

Well, potentially those who answered the poll aren't Fox viewers.

View attachment 123847

/--- CNN viewers are spaced out drug addicts. They will let the pollster answer for them.

View attachment 123847

Americans, early on, overwhelmingly supported the disasters in Vietnam and Iraq.

View attachment 123847

Since you don't believe polls, why are you trying to imply that this one is believable?

View attachment 123847

Americans, early on, overwhelmingly supported the disasters in Vietnam and Iraq.

I hate to say this but we Americans love blood and will support it far before we'd support rebuilding our infrastructure, investing in cures for diseases or making sure our children get a good education. We're a very sick country.

So the American people are ready for 50,000 dead troops like the first Korean war?

/----- It's not 1950 anymore. New weapons, better trained troops, better generals , better medical and a kick ass CIC. Now grow a brain.

View attachment 123847

View attachment 123873

You dumbed it down with insults... er.. yeah. I don't do insults. So, maybe next time come back without insults and we can talk.

/---- ahhhh I hurt your feelings cupcake.

Forum List

Back