Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

Wow it looks like libo fits in fine with a lot of the righties on this board. He chimes in to attack other posters telling them that they are wrong and doesn't provide anything of substance to back up his allegations.

Imaigine that.

Oh and it's funny how jester hasn't come back yet but then I guess this is like his thread that he started about the DOW on the msnbc boards. He started his thread to attack obama over the dow and yet after he started his thread the dow went up steadily and jester all but disappeared from his own thread. LOL

Maybe....just maybe....Jester has a job and doesnt have the time like you to sit on this board and ssee who is here and who is not?

Maybe if you get a real job yourself you would not be so wrapped up in how much money other people are making?

Maybe if you got a job you would not worry about the cost of healthcare?

Maybe if you got a job you would not be so wrapped up in what freebies you will get?

Maybe if you got a job, you would know wehat it is like to pay constant increases n taxes...so we can support your sorry ass?

Just saying'

Sounds like you need to take your nap.

Just sayin'...

drsmith1022 says, "OPINIONS about advisors with no political power and people who made mistakes on their taxes?? LOL"

Is it funny to have paid advisors with no political power?

Yes, especially considering the FACT that obama is not the first president to do this and only now are a bunch of hypocritical lemmings deciding to be bothered by it because they were told to be upset about it. LOL

Can YOU prove they don't have power?

Are you serious?? what in the constitution gives political advisors power?? Hmm??

Making a mistake and not paying taxes on part of you income can be a mistake can you prove that any of them did it intentionally??

Is it funny they didn't pay their taxes?

It's funny that you righties are now making a huge deal about things you basically ignored for 8 years while a republican was in charge of the white house. LOL

your an excusemaker.

Nope just laughing at a bunch of losers trying to tear down a US president while they pretend that makes them patriotic when they believed the exact opposite when a republican was president. LOL
It's funny that your troll ass has more excuses then OJ Simpson.

Fact is, FOX now has 5 dirtbags either dumped for consideration of various appontments, or outright thrown under the bus by Obama and his administration because THEY COULD NOT DISPUTE THE FACTS presented by FOX. And, there are 7 more dirtbags appointed in this administration that FOX is exposing with FACTS. Obama knows this, hence his ridiculous fight with a news entity.

Face it, you're a far left liberal loon who sees this sham president, and his administration as your only hope of seeing your twisted far left agenda ever enacted. Forget about it, it's not happening. FOX is onto them BIG TIME. They are exposing the phoniness and utter incompetence of both this president and your beloved far left twisted agenda. FOX is ensuring that such an incompetent, far left loon is never elected to lead this great country again. That is a very good thing!

FOX'S ratings are going through the roof. People are listening. Independents are listening. It's showing in the negative effects on Obama's approval ratings.

This is driving you nuts. And that too is a very good thing. You and your fellow far left loons aren't going to get your way. You loons are not going to change the things that have made this country great, and continue to make this country great.

So, keep spinning with your lame excuses. We all know you WILL NEVER HAVE THE BALLS to hold this sham president accountable FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. You're a lock-stepper, NOTHING MORE!

Now, I've received alot of P.M.'s from both those on the right and left telling me that you're nothing but a troll, and that I should just put you on the ignore list, and be done with you. But, I figured I'd give you the chance to prove you weren't just a troll. Well, as we've seen, and as it keeps getting pointed out to me, you are nothing but a troll. This was fully proven on the Kevin Jennings thread when you totally disappeared after I asked you very legitimate questions. You knew you'd been had, You knew you couldn't answer without looking like a total moron. So, you disappeared. Now, I knew you would try to use the excuse that it was the end of your shift and you simply left for home. After all, that's always been your excuse when you get schooled and then suddenly disappear. So, at the suggestion of one of your fellow left wing buddies, we tracked you through who's online. You were still up there, on that thread for an hour. Obviously, you spent an hour trying to figure out what to say. Obviously, you realized you were fucked, and chose to mysteriously disappear once again.

Bottom line, you're a troll. You're not worth wasting time on. So, like many up here, I'm choosing to put you on the ignore list. You refuse to debate. You refuse to answer honest questions. That's a troll.

Now, go off and continue your trolling. It won't be long before you're on many more ignore lists, and the only one you'll have to talk too is yourself. Oh well, that's your fault for being, well, a troll!

Last edited:
Wow it looks like libo fits in fine with a lot of the righties on this board. He chimes in to attack other posters telling them that they are wrong and doesn't provide anything of substance to back up his allegations.

Imaigine that.

Oh and it's funny how jester hasn't come back yet but then I guess this is like his thread that he started about the DOW on the msnbc boards. He started his thread to attack obama over the dow and yet after he started his thread the dow went up steadily and jester all but disappeared from his own thread. LOL

Btw, dipshit.
Unlike you I have a life. Unlike you I have children who are more important then spending every waking hour on this board. Unlike you, i'm retired. Unlike you, i'm not a dirtbag who spends his working hours wasting employers time and money by posting on some message board. Get your ass to work. Quit wasting your employers time and money.
Now, back to ignoring your troll ass!

Last edited:
drsmith1022 says, "OPINIONS about advisors with no political power and people who made mistakes on their taxes?? LOL"

Is it funny to have paid advisors with no political power?

Yes, especially considering the FACT that obama is not the first president to do this and only now are a bunch of hypocritical lemmings deciding to be bothered by it because they were told to be upset about it. LOL

Are you serious?? what in the constitution gives political advisors power?? Hmm??

Making a mistake and not paying taxes on part of you income can be a mistake can you prove that any of them did it intentionally??

It's funny that you righties are now making a huge deal about things you basically ignored for 8 years while a republican was in charge of the white house. LOL

your an excusemaker.

Nope just laughing at a bunch of losers trying to tear down a US president while they pretend that makes them patriotic when they believed the exact opposite when a republican was president. LOL

Fact is, FOX now has 5 dirtbags either dumped for consideration of various appontments, or outright thrown under the bus by Obama and his administration because THEY COULD NOT DISPUTE THE FACTS presented by FOX. And, there are 7 more dirtbags appointed in this administration that FOX is exposing with FACTS. Obama knows this, hence his ridiculous fight with a news entity.

Face it, you're a far left liberal loon who sees this sham president, and his administration as your only hope of seeing your twisted far left agenda ever enacted. Forget about it, it's not happening. FOX is onto them BIG TIME. They are exposing the phoniness and utter incompetence of both this president and your beloved far left twisted agenda. FOX is ensuring that such an incompetent, far left loon is never elected to lead this great country again. That is a very good thing!

FOX'S ratings are going through the roof. People are listening. Independents are listening. It's showing in the negative effects on Obama's approval ratings.

This is driving you nuts. And that too is a very good thing. You and your fellow far left loons aren't going to get your way. You loons are not going to change the things that have made this country great, and continue to make this country great.

So, keep spinning with your lame excuses. We all know you WILL NEVER HAVE THE BALLS to hold this sham president accountable FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. You're a lock-stepper, NOTHING MORE!

Now, I've received alot of P.M.'s from both those on the right and left telling me that you're nothing but a troll, and that I should just put you on the ignore list, and be done with you. But, I figured I'd give you the chance to prove you weren't just a troll. Well, as we've seen, and as it keeps getting pointed out to me, you are nothing but a troll. This was fully proven on the Kevin Jennings thread when you totally disappeared after I asked you very legitimate questions. You knew you'd been had, You knew you couldn't answer without looking like a total moron. So, you disappeared. Now, I knew you would try to use the excuse that it was the end of your shift and you simply left for home. After all, that's always been your excuse when you get schooled and then suddenly disappear. So, at the suggestion of one of your fellow left wing buddies, we tracked you through who's online. You were still up there, on that thread for an hour. Obviously, you spent an hour trying to figure out what to say. Obviously, you realized you were fucked, and chose to mysteriously disappear once again.

Bottom line, you're a troll. You're not worth wasting time on. So, like many up here, I'm choosing to put you on the ignore list. You refuse to debate. You refuse to answer honest questions. That's a troll.

Now, go off and continue your trolling. It won't be long before you're on many more ignore lists, and the only one you'll have to talk too is yourself. Oh well, that's your fault for being, well, a troll!

Wow and after all of that partisan BS and baseless personal attacks your intial claim concerning this hack who tried to ambush gore and then got confrontational after being told it wasn't a debate and that the "errors" (according to a judge) within gores movies were lies are still WRONG. LOL

Oh and I just love how you are desperately trying to make this about me as you avoid the facts. Oh well, it is the typical tactic of most righties on this board to attack the messenger as they avoid the facts. So it is expected. LOL

Last edited:

Wow and after all of that partisan BS and baseless personal attacks your intial claim concerning this hack who tried to ambush gore and then got confrontatioinal after being told it wasn't a debate and that the "errors" (according to a judge) within gores movies were lies are still WRONG. LOL

Oh and I just love how you are desperately trying to make this about me as you avoid the facts. Oh well, it is the typical tactic of most righties on this board to attack the messenger as they avoid the facts. So it is expected. LOL

We already discredited your "facts". Since you continued, you were the only debate point left. According to the graphs trotted out by liberals themselves. A cool winter will show the trend line dropping (cooling). Last three years were all cooler than the one before that. Supposedly CO2 has been climbing the entire time, how does that work?

Imaigine that.

Btw, dipshit.
Unlike you I have a life. Unlike you I have children who are more important then spending every waking hour on this board. Unlike you, i'm retired. Unlike you, i'm not a dirtbag who spends his working hours wasting employers time and money by posting on some message board. Get your ass to work. Quit wasting your employers time and money.

Ok so let's compare. You claim to have a life as your exucse for not coming back and addressing the facts and yet you joined this board a month AFTER me and have 440+ more posts than I do. I am only on here a few hours out of the day and don't waste my free time posting because I have better things to do with my time. So what's your excuse?? So who spends more of their time on this board, you or me?? LOL

So now you are claiming that you are retired?? LOL But I thought that you owned and operated two restaraunts?? At least that WAS your story in the past so why has it changed now?? What happened to your waitress that made $90,000 a year?? LOL

BTW attacking me as you avoid the facts doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. Notice how even though you came back you failed to address the fact that your allegations agaisnt gore were less than true. I wonder why?

Wow and after all of that partisan BS and baseless personal attacks your intial claim concerning this hack who tried to ambush gore and then got confrontatioinal after being told it wasn't a debate and that the "errors" (according to a judge) within gores movies were lies are still WRONG. LOL

We already discredited your "facts".

really?? Then please provide some specifics to suppoert your assertion?? I pointed out one of the erros and how the judge ruled and got NO response. So pelase explain to me HOW a FACT that was NEVER RESPONDED to was discredited??

Since you continued, you were the only debate point left. According to the graphs trotted out by liberals themselves. A cool winter will show the trend line dropping (cooling). Last three years were all cooler than the one before that. Supposedly CO2 has been climbing the entire time, how does that work?

Hmm? funny but I don't see any facts to support your conclusions imagine that. LOL

Fact is you tried to spin an attack, I countered your spin and now you come back after avoiding that fact and try to claim that my arguments that you avoided were discredited. LOL

I countered jesters spin in post # 77 he ingored it and attacked while others namely you cherry picked and attacked me based on what you thought you could spin.

Then, in post #79 I provided the facts concerning the judges opinion on one of the errors that jester said was a lie and asked for clarification from jester and got only attacks in response.

Reposting graphs and charts over and over again is spaming in my opinion. Look them up yourself in the posts.

The judge ruled there were at least nine errors in Gore's movie. That these errors merited a disclaimer if the film were shown in British schools.

U.K. Judge Rules Gore's Climate Film Has 9 Errors - washingtonpost.com
Let me know if the clueless idiot comes back with some more of his lame ass OJ style excuses.

Chances are, he'll mysteriously disappear as he did when valid questions were posed on the Kevin Jennings thread.

He has a strange habit of :scared1: when presented with facts, or valid questions are posed.

I got tired of his lack of ability to comprehend FACTS and his inability to answer valid questions, and finally put his ignorant ass on ignore.

You know, it's that troll thing he so obviously suffers from.

Last edited:
Reposting graphs and charts over and over again is spaming in my opinion. Look them up yourself in the posts.

The judge ruled there were at least nine errors in Gore's movie. That these errors merited a disclaimer if the film were shown in British schools.

It's your claim PROVE it. I am not going to do YOUR homework for you.

Furthermore, you still failed to provide PROOF that the facts I listed were discredited as you claimed. Why is that??

Imaigine that.

Btw, dipshit.

Ok so let's compare. You claim to have a life as your exucse for not coming back and addressing the facts and yet you joined this board a month AFTER me and have 440+ more posts than I do. I am only on here a few hours out of the day and don't waste my free time posting because I have better things to do with my time. So what's your excuse?? So who spends more of their time on this board, you or me?? LOL

So now you are claiming that you are retired?? LOL But I thought that you owned and operated two restaraunts?? At least that WAS your story in the past so why has it changed now?? What happened to your waitress that made $90,000 a year?? LOL

BTW attacking me as you avoid the facts doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. Notice how even though you came back you failed to address the fact that your allegations agaisnt gore were less than true. I wonder why?
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Clear and straight to the point, showing up his BS.

Let me know if the clueless idiot comes back with some more of his lame ass OJ style excuses.

Chances are, he'll mysteriously disappear as he did when valid questions were posed on the Kevin Jennings thread.

He has a strange habit of :scared1: when presented with facts, or valid questions are posed.

I got tired of his lack of ability to comprehend FACTS and his inability to answer valid questions, and finally put his ignorant ass on ignore.

You know, it's that troll thing he so obviously suffers from.

LOL and yet you are the one RUNNING AWAY as per usual. Your argument was shot down and you still avoid admitting that fact as you only respond with personal attacks.

As for the kevin jennings thread correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your initial argument proven to be FALSE?? LOL You lost that thread and still spun and lied in a desperate attempt to keep it alive.

However, since you went there how about some facts? What "valid questions" were asked that you claim I avoided?

I do find it hilarious that jester is so scared of me that he is running away like he did that girl after he vandalized her car. LOL

drsmith has completely discredited WJ and made saveliberty look like an ass.

You far rightoids have to do far, far better to even stop smelling.

Furthermore, you still failed to provide PROOF that the facts I listed were discredited as you claimed. Why is that??

Climate facts are on another thread here. I gave proof you were wrong on the judge point. You need to show proof at this point. Otherwise, just baseless opinion.

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

funny you should say that because here some quotes about fox news:

"Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."
James Carville

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

"A couple of hours ago, President Bush arrived back in the United States after a controversial trip to England. The president said he was looking forward to seeing his loved ones. Of course he was talking about the reporters at Fox News." —Conan O'Brien

One might take Fox news a little more seriously if they did throw more than softballs at republican politicians.
Remember the Hannity/Palin interview? :lol::lol::lol: That was little kid T-ball.

Btw, dipshit.

Just to clarify for ya', lesbo.
I owned ONE restaurant, while opening another with my sous chef in vegas. I sold my first establishment earlier this year, and still own the controlling interest on the place in Vegas. I have nothing to do with the day to day operations of the place. My sous chef and business partner is running the day to day, while he continues to pay back my interest until he outright owns it. I basically just sit on my ass and collect a very big check every month for doing nothing. After all, it was MY concept, My credit, and the majority of MY money that was put on the line. It was done to get my sous chef in business for himself, seeing as though he was very loyal to me for many years.

Oh, and I see you immoral bastards are now trying to petition the state supreme court to force that the names on the anti-gay marriage petitions last year be released. Now, why would that be?

Bring it on!

Climate facts are on another thread here. I gave proof you were wrong on the judge point. You need to show proof at this point. Otherwise, just baseless opinion.
I missed that, what number post?

Just to clarify for ya', lesbo.
I owned ONE restaurant, while opening another with my sous chef in vegas. I sold my first establishment earlier this year, and still own the controlling interest on the place in Vegas. I have nothing to do with the day to day operations of the place. My sous chef and business partner is running the day to day, while he continues to pay back my interest until he outright owns it. I basically just sit on my ass and collect a very big check every month for doing nothing. After all, it was MY concept, My credit, and the majority of MY money that was put on the line. It was done to get my sous chef in business for himself, seeing as though he was very loyal to me for many years.

Oh, and I see you immoral bastards are now trying to petition the state supreme court to force that the names on the anti-gay marriage petitions last year be released. Now, why would that be?

Bring it on!
What does my sexual orientation have to do with this subject? Oh, that's right....it doesn't. It's you deflecting for your Epic Fail in this thread.

I remember, you do that everytime you lose a rational argument.

Forum List

Back