Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people call it politically correct anyway? PC is for puzzified country. You can see the results since the election. An election that has and will result in a correction.

Very shitty thing these guys did to her. She's his daughter. She isn't the President. She didn't deserve that. It was a very hateful cowardly act. I'm sure Karma will will make it right though.

Why do people call it politically correct anyway? PC is for puzzified country. You can see the results since the election. An election that has and will result in a correction.
Fucking A!

PC is a thing of the past now that we have a President who tells it like it is

How are they gay now? I thought it was a man and woman.

Yes, fake news.
You think the story is fake news? Interesting.
Your propaganda is 'fake news.' You folks are going to called out from now on every. single. time. you do it.
Remember we were this cocky in 2006 and the 2008? Seems like we would run things forever. I can't believe the American people punished the Democrats for getting us out of the recession the GOP put us in. Then again the American people have a very short term memory. For example it only took them 8 years to forget how bad daddy bush was and we elected his retarded son.

Either be polite, TDSer Alt Righties, or get stomped. No other way for you.

Projection is awesome dude. Say, wasn't it the left that was stomped? How come everyday is opposite day for you people?
Trump lost by eleven million votes, TheDude. The GOP, as we speak, is turning against him. Romney now is fully in opposition. Ryan is trying to get there. McCain and Graham and other Senators are telling McConnell to straighten out Trump or else.

The Cone of Shame is firmly on Trump and it is not coming off.

What a pussy...

I didn't vote for anybody
Awesome. So why do you care how others voted?

Have you ever assaulted or physically abused a woman? You certainly seem capable.
FalseWinger is a woman!!
Doubtful. Only a deeply disturbed man can hate women as much as he does. His posts today are very revealing of his true personality.

Wait....

Are you claiming I am not being "Politically Correct" in this thread?
No. Your misogynistic rants have nothing to do with being PC.

Awww......Poor Tinkerbell...
Is this misogynistic or homophobic?
Neither. It is saying the Alt Right and Far Right simply can't intimidate the rest of America. You all don't have what it takes.

Very shitty thing these guys did to her. She's his daughter. She isn't the President. She didn't deserve that. It was a very hateful cowardly act. I'm sure Karma will will make it right though.
Trump's New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas | The Huffington Post

Obviously not the same thing. A very weak attempt at defending the indefensible. Shame on you. But like i said, i think Karma will make it right.

Trump's New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas | The Huffington Post

Obviously not the same thing. A very weak attempt at defending the indefensible. Shame on you. But like i said, i think Karma will make it right.
Very much the same thing and even worse. You guys are going to have to wear the Cone of Shame forever. Trump opened the basement door to the horrors down there, and now they are pursuing the Alt Right TDSers inexorably.

Sadly, this really isn't surprising. Democrats are well known for attacking Republican children. They even stooped as low as to ridicule Sara Palin's child who suffers from Down Syndrome. It's very disturbing, but not surprising.

Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...

Such whimpering from a Snowflake

but...but....<sob>..... What if it was Obama?

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?
. If a handicapped person is man enough to get involved in politics, and is man enough to voice his strong opinion on something, then that person best be ready to be criticized if they attack someone with that strong opinion in which just might be wrong. Just because a person has a handicap, doesn't mean that their opinion can't be wrong, and if they attack someone, then they best be ready to get some criticism back or attacked back. Quit feeling sorry for someone who just might not need your sympathy in life. Politics is a blood sport these days, so if weak in the knees it best to stay on the side lines.

I liked Rightwinger when he was more Politically Correct....he was kinder and gentler

Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?
. If a handicapped person is man enough to get involved in politics, and is man enough to voice his strong opinion on something, then that person best be ready to be criticized if they attack someone with tha strong opinion in which just might be wrong. Just because a person has a handicap, doesn't mean that their opinion can't be wrong, and if they attack someone, then they best be ready to get some criticism back or attacked back. Quit feeling sorry for someone who just might not need your sympathy in life. Politics is a blood sport these days, so if weak in the knees it best to stay on the side lines.
You got it sister..

I'm sick and tired of being respectful to the handicapped. Thank god we can now ridicule retards and cripples

Trump....making America great again

A bully?

. If a handicapped person is man enough to get involved in politics, and is man enough to voice his strong opinion on something, then that person best be ready to be criticized if they attack someone with tha strong opinion in which just might be wrong. Just because a person has a handicap, doesn't mean that their opinion can't be wrong, and if they attack someone, then they best be ready to get some criticism back or attacked back. Quit feeling sorry for someone who just might not need your sympathy in life. Politics is a blood sport these days, so if weak in the knees it best to stay on the side lines.
You got it sister..

I'm sick and tired of being respectful to the handicapped. Thank god we can now ridicule retards and cripples

You always could. And y'all have. You ridiculed Sara Palin's child who suffers from Down Syndrome. Can't stoop any lower than the Left has.

A bully?

You got it sister..

You always could. And y'all have. You ridiculed Sara Palin's child who suffers from Down Syndrome. Can't stoop any lower than the Left has.
Hell yea....tinkerbell

Bout time little Trig mans up. Our new President loves to mock the handicapped. He needs to do his part to make America Great Again

It would have been great if she throat-punched one and roundhoused the other's teeth out. But instead, she remained calm and didn't let the assholes get to her. I feel for the poor girl. This was just wrong.

A bully?

You got it sister..

. If a handicapped rolled up in a wheel chair trying to hold you up, then what's it gonna be then ??? Are you going to worry about him being in that wheel chair or are you going to slap his crazy ace right out of it ?? Something tells me that you are going to be one robbed sucker, and that is why you lost this election. You call Trump handicapped and dumb etc. but you let that which you call dumb rob your ace of the election dupe... You people crack me up. ROTFLMBO

It would have been great if she throat-punched one and roundhoused the other's teeth out. But instead, she remained calm and didn't let the assholes get to her. I feel for the poor girl. This was just wrong.

Kind of like Miss Universe when Trump called her Miss Piggy

A bully?

You got it sister..

. If a handicapped rolled up in a wheel chair trying to hold you up, then what, are you going to worry about him being in that wheel chair or are you going to slap his crazy ace right out of it ?? Something tells me that you are going to be one robbed sucker, and that is why you lost this election. You call Trump handicapped and dumb etc. but you let that which you call dumb rob your ace of the election dupe... You people crack me up. ROTFLMBO
Tell em sister...

This country is tired of the handicapped....Wah....Wah.....feel sorry for me

But those days are over. In a Trump America, we get to tell the handicapped what we really think of them don't we beagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back