Ex Cop / Juice Head Charged when 4 bodies found on his property

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
636178334048777731-Nick-Tartaglione.jpg

Tartaglione, 49, was arrested Monday on drug conspiracy charges accusing him of killing the four in April. On Tuesday, state police and the FBI converged on the property on Old Mountain Road in Otisville to search for their remains.

Tartaglione is charged in a five-count indictment for a conspiracy to distribute at least 5 kilograms of cocaine and "the senseless murder" of the four men, which was part of that conspiracy, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement. The former cop pleaded not guilty to the charges at his arraignment Monday.

"While all murders tear at the fabric of our communities, when the alleged perpetrator of a gangland-style, quadruple homicide is a former police officer, that strikes at the heart of civilized society," Bharara said.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...op-nick-tartaglione-charged-murders/95653792/
I didnt want to post the link because its obvious the site has an anti-cop agenda because we all know cops are good and true people of reputable character

CC CC CC, so much there. So little time.

Martin Luna, Urbano Santiago, Miguel Luna and Hector Gutierrez were killed in and around a bar called the Likquid Lounge in Chester as part of that drug activity
*****illegals? Dealing? Robbing? Smell like rat...sniff.

Tartaglione was a cop in Mount Vernon and Pawling before joining the Briarcliff Manor department in 1996. He receives an annual tax-free pension of $65,000 after retiring on disability in 2008 — but he was planning to give up the pension after applying this year for a job with the Mount Vernon Police Department.

***tax free! $65K! Dont look disabled? More govt scam. This is the real crime.

Tartaglione successfully sued to get his job back in 2003 with $320,000 in back pay. He claimed that authorities concocted the perjury allegation as a way to remove him from the force, but his wrongful arrest lawsuit against the village and District Attorney’s Office was dismissed.

*****make no sense? $203K but also disabled? shut down govt scams!j I have had enuff!

Tartaglione, 49, was arrested Monday on drug conspiracy charges accusing him of killing the four in April. On Tuesday, state police and the FBI converged on the property on Old Mountain Road in Otisville to search for their remains.

Tartaglione is charged in a five-count indictment for a conspiracy to distribute at least 5 kilograms of cocaine and "the senseless murder" of the four men, which was part of that conspiracy, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement. The former cop pleaded not guilty to the charges at his arraignment Monday.

"While all murders tear at the fabric of our communities, when the alleged perpetrator of a gangland-style, quadruple homicide is a former police officer, that strikes at the heart of civilized society," Bharara said.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...op-nick-tartaglione-charged-murders/95653792/
I didnt want to post the link because its obvious the site has an anti-cop agenda because we all know cops are good and true people of reputable character

Did posting the link give you wood?

I hope he didnt sexually molest those poor dogs.

Typical behavior of some of the cops I knew growing up. This doesnt surprise or shock me at all.

Most murderers are drug users.

That cross section of cop also exists. Dont miss that

What percentage of murderers are former cops vs drug abusers?

IDK but you cant ignore part of his background to promote another

The morale of the story: Stay home. Always stay home. Don't bring your drugs and sheeat up here "hector". Maybe you got better chance to stay alive if you know the area.....maybe. don't hang around bars......juicer, juice head LOL!

I would guess the percentage of former cops being murders was higher than drug abusers being murderers

Lock the pos up, he's most likely always been a pos. I hate when pussies like this can't handle their steriods.

Forum List

Back