Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been great if she throat-punched one and roundhoused the other's teeth out. But instead, she remained calm and didn't let the assholes get to her. I feel for the poor girl. This was just wrong.

Kind of like Miss Universe when Trump called her Miss Piggy

No, not like that. This is his daughter. She isn't Donald Trump. Man, I really do wish i was there. Those assholes got off too easy.

How are they gay now? I thought it was a man and woman.

Yes, fake news.
You think the story is fake news? Interesting.
Your propaganda is 'fake news.' You folks are going to called out from now on every. single. time. you do it.
Remember we were this cocky in 2006 and the 2008? Seems like we would run things forever. I can't believe the American people punished the Democrats for getting us out of the recession the GOP put us in. Then again the American people have a very short term memory. For example it only took them 8 years to forget how bad daddy bush was and we elected his retarded son.
. Just like it is with the Demon-crats, the same goes for the Republican voters, where as it wasn't just about the money/economy, but it was about a number of factors involved. Factors that the losers want ignored. Elections are in no way one dementional. A compiling of many things dragging the nation down comes into play.

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?
. If a handicapped person is man enough to get involved in politics, and is man enough to voice his strong opinion on something, then that person best be ready to be criticized if they attack someone with tha strong opinion in which just might be wrong. Just because a person has a handicap, doesn't mean that their opinion can't be wrong, and if they attack someone, then they best be ready to get some criticism back or attacked back. Quit feeling sorry for someone who just might not need your sympathy in life. Politics is a blood sport these days, so if weak in the knees it best to stay on the side lines.
You got it sister..

I'm sick and tired of being respectful to the handicapped. Thank god we can now ridicule retards and cripples

Trump....making America great again
. If a handicapped rolled up in a wheel chair trying to hold you up, then what, are you going to worry about him being in that wheel chair or are you going to slap his crazy ace right out of it ?? Something tells me that you are going to be one robbed sucker, and that is why you lost this election. You call Trump handicapped and dumb etc. but you let that which you call dumb rob your ace of the election dupe... You people crack me up. ROTFLMBO
Tell em sister...

This country is tired of the handicapped....Wah....Wah.....feel sorry for me

But those days are over. In a Trump America, we get to tell the handicapped what we really think of them don't we beagle?
Are you willing to talk like you got some sense or are you just gonna stay in defense mode ??

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?
. If a handicapped person is man enough to get involved in politics, and is man enough to voice his strong opinion on something, then that person best be ready to be criticized if they attack someone with tha strong opinion in which just might be wrong. Just because a person has a handicap, doesn't mean that their opinion can't be wrong, and if they attack someone, then they best be ready to get some criticism back or attacked back. Quit feeling sorry for someone who just might not need your sympathy in life. Politics is a blood sport these days, so if weak in the knees it best to stay on the side lines.
You got it sister..

I'm sick and tired of being respectful to the handicapped. Thank god we can now ridicule retards and cripples

. If a handicapped rolled up in a wheel chair trying to hold you up, then what, are you going to worry about him being in that wheel chair or are you going to slap his crazy ace right out of it ?? Something tells me that you are going to be one robbed sucker, and that is why you lost this election. You call Trump handicapped and dumb etc. but you let that which you call dumb rob your ace of the election dupe... You people crack me up. ROTFLMBO
Tell em sister...

But those days are over. In a Trump America, we get to tell the handicapped what we really think of them don't we beagle?
. Yeah like uncle Joe telling the wheel chair guy to stand up, just stand up already, ohh wait. Or how about him dissing Obama by saying he is a clean cut guy or better have an Indian accent before going into a convieant store these days. Then the libs wanted so bad for Joe to run for fear that Hillary would lose ?

It would have been great if she throat-punched one and roundhoused the other's teeth out. But instead, she remained calm and didn't let the assholes get to her. I feel for the poor girl. This was just wrong.

. Back and forth, back and forth, so whose the real idiots here ??

He or she is just being willfully ignorant. Pitifully defending the indefensible.

He or she is just being willfully ignorant. Pitifully defending the indefensible.
. The best way for issues to be resolved quickly, and to be debated in order to not revisit them again, is to focus only on the issue and it's merits at hand.

Make informed opinions and decisions on it by using the immediate information surrounding the event or issue (not dragging years of bull crap up, and/or back and forth into the arena).... By doing this the nation can begin to move forward again.
The game of the evil one is to hold the past against this nation or against the citizens trying to move forward, and as soon as that past is brought into play in order to muddy the waters, then everything goes backwards from there. No one wins..

It would be best that this is recognized or this nation will forever fail from here on out. Time for people to quit working for the evil one for free, and in promoting such chaos to win in this nation over and over, it's just time. The best way to move forward is to allow the past to not hinder the ideas of the future. Everytime this nation see's people trying to discourage the future by way of the past, they should be called out on it.

A bully?

You got it sister..

Tell em sister...

. Yeah like uncle Joe telling the wheel chair guy to stand up, just stand up already, ohh wait. Or how about him dissing Obama by saying he is a clean cut guy or better have an Indian accent before going into a convieant store these days. Then the libs wanted so bad for Joe to run for fear that Hillary would lose ?
So you support all that, dogshit9? If you do, then you support the comment on Michelle, so shut up if you can't talk straight.

. The best way for issues to be resolved quickly, and to be debated in order to not revisit them again, is to focus only on the issue and it's merits at hand.

Make informed opinions and decisions on it by using the immediate information surrounding the event or issue (not dragging years of bull crap up, and/or back and forth into the arena).... By doing this the nation can begin to move forward again.
The game of the evil one is to hold the past against this nation or against the citizens trying to move forward, and as soon as that past is brought into play in order to muddy the waters, then everything goes backwards from there. No one wins..

It would be best that this is recognized or this nation will forever fail from here on out. Time for people to quit working for the evil one for free, and in promoting such chaos to win in this nation over and over, it's just time. The best way to move forward is to allow the past to not hinder the ideas of the future. Everytime this nation see's people trying to discourage the future by way of the past, they should be called out on it.
Then follow your advice.

You got it sister..

Tell em sister...

So you support all that, dogshit9? If you do, then you support the comment on Michelle, so shut up if you can't talk straight.
. You mad because you might have to confine you opinion to an immediate issue without using the past to muddy the waters like you all do ?? That's what the left does, but for them to just give something a thumbs up or a thumbs down vote would drive the left absolutely insane. Why can't people do that, and quit with the using of the past to try and twist something into a product it wants, when most times the way they use the past is dead wrong as in a comparison to what they are trying to cause in a situation or in a current event by way of the past.

Then follow your advice.
. Yep, I admit that we all can get dragged into it, but who always starts it ?? The left are masters at the game, but the game is up now.

You got it sister..

Tell em sister...

. You mad because you might have to confine you opinion to an immediate issue without using the past to muddy the waters like you all do ?? That's what the left does, but for them to just give something a thumbs up or a thumbs down vote would drive the left absolutely insane. Why can't people do that, and quit with the using of the past to try and twist something into a product it wants, when most times the way they use the past is dead wrong as in a comparison to what they are trying to cause in a situation or in a current event by way of the past.
Then you start, beagle9, right now. Condemn Trump for kicking open the door to all sorts of horrible things, ask us to forgive him, and we all will ignore the past.

Then follow your advice.
. Yep, I admit that we all can get dragged into it, but who always starts it ?? The left are masters at the game, but the game is up now.
there you go again, trying to escape assigning blame to Trump and the right.

Then follow your advice.
. Most of Trump's attacks were a result of being attacked.

Then follow your advice.
So tit for tat, it's the other guy. You don't mean what you say then.

Then follow your advice.
. Ummm you are starting to talk a little crazy.. Back away from the crack pipe please.

Then follow your advice.
. Ummm you are starting to talk a little crazy.. Back away from the crack pipe please.
I am quite clear. You talk a good game, you just won't play it.

How are they gay now? I thought it was a man and woman.

Yes, fake news.
You think the story is fake news? Interesting.
Your propaganda is 'fake news.' You folks are going to called out from now on every. single. time. you do it.
Remember we were this cocky in 2006 and the 2008? Seems like we would run things forever. I can't believe the American people punished the Democrats for getting us out of the recession the GOP put us in. Then again the American people have a very short term memory. For example it only took them 8 years to forget how bad daddy bush was and we elected his retarded son.
. Just like it is with the Demon-crats, the same goes for the Republican voters, where as it wasn't just about the money/economy, but it was about a number of factors involved. Factors that the losers want ignored. Elections are in no way one dementional. A compiling of many things dragging the nation down comes into play.
What are these things bringing the nation down? I want to see if Republicans improve any of those things.

Upward mobility? Affordable healthcare and college? Jobs? The debt? I want to see the gop deliver for middle class people. If not they were duped.

No, not like that. This is his daughter. She isn't Donald Trump. Man, I really do wish i was there. Those assholes got off too easy.

Princess Ivanka is subject to as much criticism as Miss Universe

Looks like neither can benefit from Political Correctness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back