Liberty wins out against homofascism in Kentucky

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
KY Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Print Shop Owner Who Refused To Print Messages Violating His Beliefs
By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

“For more than seven years, government officials used this case to turn Blaine’s life upside down, even though we told them from the beginning that the lawsuit didn’t comply with the city’s own legal requirements,” said Campbell, in a statement included in an ADF news release Thursday. “The First Amendment protects Blaine’s right to continue serving all people while declining to print messages that violate his faith. Justice David Buckingham recognized this in his concurring opinion, and no member of the court disagreed with that.”
KY Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Print Shop Owner Who Refused To Print Messages Violating His Beliefs

This case, like all the other assaults on liberty perpetrated by homofascists, was a no-brainer, but the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission (an oxymoron obviously dominated by leftist, statist thug) arrogantly fined and not only ordered the shop owner to print the T-shirts, but to attend diversity training. Think on that for a moment: diversity training ordered by a state agency in America.

The shop owner respectfully declined and referred the Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) to a shop that would print the T-shirts for the event. But, no, live and let live is not good enough for the Gaystopo in this country.

The GLSO rejected Adamson's offer and filed a discrimination complaint with the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission. The commission declared Adamson was guilty of illegal discrimination and ordered him to print shirts with messages that conflicted with his religious beliefs.

In May of 2017, the Kentucky Court of Appeals rescinded the commission's findings, ruling that Adamson is free to decline orders that would require him to print messages that conflict with his religious beliefs.

Then the human rights commission appealed the decision to the Kentucky Supreme Court.

As CBN News reported last year, two lesbian business owners also sided with the Christian printer.

Kathy Trautvertter and Diane DiGeloromo of BMP T-shirts once told talk show host Glenn Beck they had to get involved because "when I put myself in his shoes I could see it from his side."

The LGBT printers realized they could not go against their own social mores and if asked, they "could not create or print anti-gay t-shirts for a group."

DiGeloromo said they know that siding with the printer may cause some concern in the LGBT community but "we feel it's not a gay or straight issue, it's a human issue and no one should be forced to do something against what they believe in."

FREE SPEECH VICTORY: Kentucky Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Christian Print Shop Owner
Topic:

Most homos and their leftist comrades either don't grasp or pretend not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions.

Is there something about homosexuality that makes most homosexuals think like jackbooted homofascists incapable of grasping the sociopolitical empathy of classical liberalism? Why are most homosexuals sociopolitical narcissists or sociopaths to boot?

Last edited:
By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

“For more than seven years, government officials used this case to turn Blaine’s life upside down, even though we told them from the beginning that the lawsuit didn’t comply with the city’s own legal requirements,” said Campbell, in a statement included in an ADF news release Thursday. “The First Amendment protects Blaine’s right to continue serving all people while declining to print messages that violate his faith. Justice David Buckingham recognized this in his concurring opinion, and no member of the court disagreed with that.”

This case, like all the other assaults on liberty perpetrated by homofascists, was a no-brainer, but the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission (an oxymoron obviously dominated by leftist, statist thug) arrogantly fined and not only ordered the shop owner to print the T-shirts, but to attend diversity training. Think on that for a moment: diversity training ordered by a state agency in America.

The shop owner respectfully declined and referred the Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) to a shop that would print the T-shirts for the event. But, no, live and let live is not good enough for the Gaystopo in this country.

The GLSO rejected Adamson's offer and filed a discrimination complaint with the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission. The commission declared Adamson was guilty of illegal discrimination and ordered him to print shirts with messages that conflicted with his religious beliefs.

In May of 2017, the Kentucky Court of Appeals rescinded the commission's findings, ruling that Adamson is free to decline orders that would require him to print messages that conflict with his religious beliefs.

Then the human rights commission appealed the decision to the Kentucky Supreme Court.

As CBN News reported last year, two lesbian business owners also sided with the Christian printer.

Kathy Trautvertter and Diane DiGeloromo of BMP T-shirts once told talk show host Glenn Beck they had to get involved because "when I put myself in his shoes I could see it from his side."

The LGBT printers realized they could not go against their own social mores and if asked, they "could not create or print anti-gay t-shirts for a group."

DiGeloromo said they know that siding with the printer may cause some concern in the LGBT community but "we feel it's not a gay or straight issue, it's a human issue and no one should be forced to do something against what they believe in."

FREE SPEECH VICTORY: Kentucky Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Christian Print Shop Owner
Topic:

Most homos and their leftist comrades either don't grasp or pretend not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions.

Is there something about homosexuality that makes most homosexuals think like jackbooted homofascists incapable of grasping the sociopolitical empathy of classical liberalism? Why are most homosexuals sociopolitical narcissists or sociopaths to boot?

Because they supported and participated in the Third Reich.
They just stayed 'closeted' back then.

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.

By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

Topic:

This is a license to discriminate. It is way too broad. You are a fascist pig.

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.

So you equate killing people to not printing a t shirt? Really?

What if it was the nazi black lives matter antifa like group...that was started by a white guy
You could reject because like most leftist groups of all stripes you're nothing but pathetic dumbed down violent animals ....

Still noting to do with skin color

Diversity training ...I would spend every last dime in court and go to jail before I was forced by thE state to attended one..

They forced that Texas dad to go to trans class

Lefties love thIer reeducation camps

what in the hell is some sheltered white leftwing moron going to teach me about diversity anyway..they're to scared to cut through public housing projects ...

The gays are not doing so well when religious freedom issues hit the courts.

SCOTUS needs to rule firmly on this and end it.

Gay marriage is the law of the land, snowflakes. Celebrate your scraps as much as you can :heehee:

You should be allowed to make such a choice. Anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

And yes, I know the courts do not agree with me.

By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

Topic:

One should not need a license to discriminate, this is supposed to be a free country after all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Adamson is free to decline orders that would require him to print messages that conflict with his religious beliefs.

Agreed....

but we aren't shielded from religious beliefs at all

quite the conundrum in that freedom or freedoms really comes down to having to put up with everyone else's bullsh*t

which i suppose is we're told freedom ain't free

~S~

Adamson is free to decline orders that would require him to print messages that conflict with his religious beliefs.

Agreed....

but we aren't shielded from religious beliefs at all

quite the conundrum in that freedom or freedoms really comes down to having to put up with everyone else's bullsh*t

which i suppose is we're told freedom ain't free

~S~

It should not be limited to just religious beliefs.

Rejecting a political or social Black event while you continue to serve Black customers does not indicate you are violating equal rights. If there is a trend where you are not serving Blacks in many cases outside a Black political event, then you may have something.

Back to this print shop owner, does he have a history of discriminating against LBGT by refusing service in the absence of messaging?

Too bad this ruling was narrow and didn’t expand this right to everyone as nobody should be forced by the government to do business with each other. Sadly only certain folks are afforded this liberty.

So you equate killing people to not printing a t shirt? Really?

The rationalization is the same.

Shouldn't supposedly "free" people be free to discriminate?

Did you complain when Sarah Sanders was thrown out of that restaurant?

By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

Topic:

You are way too staggeringly ignorant to be calling others "fascist".

You should be allowed to make such a choice. Anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

And yes, I know the courts do not agree with me.

Finally, I agree with you.

What if it was the nazi black lives matter antifa like group...that was started by a white guy
You could reject because like most leftist groups of all stripes you're nothing but pathetic dumbed down violent animals ....

Still noting to do with skin color

Diversity training ...I would spend every last dime in court and go to jail before I was forced by thE state to attended one..

They forced that Texas dad to go to trans class

Lefties love thIer reeducation camps

what in the hell is some sheltered white leftwing moron going to teach me about diversity anyway..they're to scared to cut through public housing projects ...
Start again. Perhaps a point could be made.

Forum List

Back