Libertainan ready for action....

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Trump or vice versa goes in election 2016 and in four or eight year in White House , there will be good alert for Libertainan to go all in in election 2020 or worst 2024 when there are Trump last visit in White House or Hillary Clinton then Libertainan can be officers and with Gary Johnson Which mores candidates alleman???? This I will this after breakfust in north Europe. Libertainan for one sake and it's hury up now when they are last victums for two old candidates for Dems and Republican Party. Two both soon over 70 year. Four year for saying exsatly. Which are with me now?? Johnson are maybe under Hillarys age about four year in time and justice with one of two Partys of today crises. One of two pieces are the winner this election. One Party left in circus second are history if senate vote on Libertainan all ready 2020.

• Banned
Yes off course.

Libertainan we all hope for. In 2020.

:muahaha:

Trump or vice versa goes in election 2016 and in four or eight year in White House , there will be good alert for Libertainan to go all in in election 2020 or worst 2024 when there are Trump last visit in White House or Hillary Clinton then Libertainan can be officers and with Gary Johnson Which mores candidates alleman???? This I will this after breakfust in north Europe. Libertainan for one sake and it's hury up now when they are last victums for two old candidates for Dems and Republican Party. Two both soon over 70 year. Four year for saying exsatly. Which are with me now?? Johnson are maybe under Hillarys age about four year in time and justice with one of two Partys of today crises. One of two pieces are the winner this election. One Party left in circus second are history if senate vote on Libertainan all ready 2020.

The 'Libertarians' aren't a real Party; they were just a vanity vehicle backed by a family of billionaires who wanted to run for office in the 1980's, and when they went bankrupt their brand got bought out by Richard Viguerie, for whatever reason, mostly as a front for propaganda dissemination. Don't know who owns them now.

They went bankrupt because the Party didn't have any members who could balance a checkbook, basic bookkeeping and accounting stuff, which doesn't exactly lend their economic spin and 'laissez faire' fantasies any credibility. the name lingers on the fringes, and their assorted cognitively dissonant position papers and 'platforms' are a popular pseudo-intellectual window dressing for motley assembly of sociopaths, hippies, and those who want to bring back slavery and the 19th century, and other fringe cranks.

Last edited:

The 'Libertarians' aren't a real Party; they were just a vanity vehicle backed by a family of billionaires who wanted to run for office in the 1980's, and when they went bankrupt their brand got bought out by Richard Viguerie, for whatever reason, mostly as a front for propaganda dissemination. Don't know who owns them now.

They went bankrupt because the Party didn't have any members who could balance a checkbook, basic bookkeeping and accounting stuff, which doesn't exactly lend their economic spin and 'laissez faire' fantasies any credibility. the name lingers on the fringes, and their assorted cognitively dissonant position papers and 'platforms' are a popular pseudo-intellectual window dressing for motley assembly of sociopaths, hippies, and those who want to bring back slavery and the 19th century, and other fringe cranks.

Nice fantasy Picaro -- The LP just BOUGHT a permanent party HQ in D.C. And is currently financing GRASSROOTS style it's ballot access petition hurdles.

You are purposely scared of us for some damn reason to make up shit like that.

Sociopaths???? Like former Governors of US states twice elected?? Have you check the ACTUAL SOCIOPATHIC content of the OTHER 2 party tickets? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice fantasy Picaro -- The LP just BOUGHT a permanent party HQ in D.C.

Well, yes; like I said they got bought by another rich guy, so of course they have money now... no disputing they went bankrupt, of course, either.

And is currently financing GRASSROOTS style it's ballot access petition hurdles

You mean like 'grass roots' in the Hamptons?

You are purposely scared of us for some damn reason to make up shit like that

I'm not making anything up. And what's 'scary' about libertarians? Their lack of fashion sense? Bad breath? No members who can balance a checkbook without outside help, but like to claim they know how to fix all our economic problems n stuff? lol ...

Sociopaths???? Like former Governors of US states twice elected?? Have you check the ACTUAL SOCIOPATHIC content of the OTHER 2 party tickets? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ah, I see you want to change the subject ... Have you checked the whereabouts of Britney Spears lately? ...

Forum List

Back