Liberals Spent Six Months Coming Up with ‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Liberals Spent Six Months Coming Up with

‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

13 May 2022 ~~ By Joel B. Pollack
Liberal, Democratic Party-aligned strategists, pollsters, and think tank experts spent six months coming up with the “ultra MAGA” label that President Joe Biden has begun to deploy against Republicans ahead of a difficult midterm election.
The Washington Post reported Friday:
Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
~Snip~
Whether the gambit works remains to be seen. Outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki, speaking to reporters on Thursday, defended President Biden’s use of the attack line, saying that “that the President is not afraid to call out what he sees as extreme positions that are out of line with where the American people stand.”
Dunn, notorious for having praised Chinese tyrant Mao Zedong, and for having advised disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, returned to the White House in late April. President Biden began using the “ultra MAGA” line soon thereafter.

Commentary:
Isn't great! American have gone from "Deplorables", to "MAGA's" and finally to ultra MAGA's.
Typical of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. While mother Anita Dunn waves her 'Little Red Book' quoting Mao Zedong.
In a way, I like it better than the Deplorable tag Hillary gave us, but I'll answer to that to.... 'ULTRA MAGA', it has a nice ring to it. Gee, thanks Joey and Anita! I'll wear it home.
Meanwhile you have to wonder the time and millions spent to come up with that moniker to actually compliment conservatives.
Put another way, Maoist Democrats are building their whole midterm election campaign around the idea that Americans wanting America to be great is something to be ashamed of.
All in all we still can shout "Let's Go Brandon" to make them angry.

Liberals Spent Six Months Coming Up with

‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

13 May 2022 ~~ By Joel B. Pollack
Liberal, Democratic Party-aligned strategists, pollsters, and think tank experts spent six months coming up with the “ultra MAGA” label that President Joe Biden has begun to deploy against Republicans ahead of a difficult midterm election.
The Washington Post reported Friday:
Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
~Snip~
Whether the gambit works remains to be seen. Outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki, speaking to reporters on Thursday, defended President Biden’s use of the attack line, saying that “that the President is not afraid to call out what he sees as extreme positions that are out of line with where the American people stand.”
Dunn, notorious for having praised Chinese tyrant Mao Zedong, and for having advised disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, returned to the White House in late April. President Biden began using the “ultra MAGA” line soon thereafter.

Commentary:
Isn't great! American have gone from "Deplorables", to "MAGA's" and finally to ultra MAGA's.
Typical of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. While mother Anita Dunn waves her 'Little Red Book' quoting Mao Zedong.
In a way, I like it better than the Deplorable tag Hillary gave us, but I'll answer to that to.... 'ULTRA MAGA', it has a nice ring to it. Gee, thanks Joey and Anita! I'll wear it home.
Meanwhile you have to wonder the time and millions spent to come up with that moniker to actually compliment conservatives.
Put another way, Maoist Democrats are building their whole midterm election campaign around the idea that Americans wanting America to be great is something to be ashamed of.
All in all we still can shout "Let's Go Brandon" to make them angry.

This makes sense. It's Democratic competence at its very best.

Six months to come up with a slogan that Trump gave himself and his own people--with one word added.

No one but no one but no one deserves to lose more than these folks

In May, Trump spoke with editors from the Economist, a publication staffed by people who know a lot about economics, the dead giveaway being the fact that it’s called the Economist.

ECONOMIST: But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

TRUMP: It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll… you understand the expression “prime the pump"?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?

TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just… I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

In May, Trump spoke with editors from the Economist, a publication staffed by people who know a lot about economics, the dead giveaway being the fact that it’s called the Economist.

ECONOMIST: But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

TRUMP: It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll… you understand the expression “prime the pump"?

TRUMP: We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?

TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just… I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.
Trump is a Narcicist..........and tends to do that............And his analagy is right...............

If you don't prime the pump it will NEVER PUMP WATER.........It will be will be air locked up and continue to run it will burn up the pump.

Regulation is air being added and causing the pump to fail..........Everytime in our history that tax cuts and deregulations have been used the Revenue in Gov't went up.
People not sitting on their asses and working not sucking on the gov't tit............lowers costs and increases revenue..........

Covid insanity blew all that shit up.

Trump is a Narcicist..........and tends to do that............And his analagy is right...............
No, it wasn't.
If you don't prime the pump it will NEVER PUMP WATER.........It will be will be air locked up and continue to run it will burn up the pump.
Why would you prime a pump when it's already been primed?

Dec 22 2017
President Donald Trump signed the Republican tax cut bill into law on Friday, the first big legislative win of his presidency.

"It's going to be a tremendous thing for the American people. It's going to be fantastic for the economy. It's going to keep companies from leaving our shores," the president said as he signed the bill in the Oval Office. "I consider this very much a bill for the middle class, a bill for jobs."

U.S. stocks outperformed much of the developed world in 2017. I believe it is the 15th best year in the index’s history when including dividends.

The Dow raced 25% higher in 2017, getting even closer to 25,000 and making this year its best since 2013.

The index breezed through milestones. It had taken the Dow 14 years to climb from 10,000 to 15,000, but just three and a half years to reach 20,000 in 2017.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq also had their best years since 2013. The broader S&P 500 zoomed 19%. And the Nasdaq jumped an impressive 28%.

DECEMBER 13, 2017
The unemployment rate held at 4.1 percent in November 2017, down by 0.5 percentage point since November 2016. Before 2017, the last time the unemployment rate was 4.1 percent or lower was in 2000.

Regulation is air being added and causing the pump to fail..........Everytime in our history that tax cuts and deregulations have been used the Revenue in Gov't went up.
For a bleating minute.
Then, every single time resulted in increased deficits.
Not once, ever paid for themselves.
The same false claimed by republicans since Reagan, he was lying then, as republicans are now.

Regulation is there for a reason, someone fucked up at one time or another, they aren't imposed for nothing.
People not sitting on their asses and working not sucking on the gov't tit............lowers costs and increases revenue..........

Covid insanity blew all that shit up.
It sure did.

March 24 2021
Building walls of secrecy around a more than $ 600 billion coronavirus aid program for small businesses, Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin moved from delay to denial by categorically refusing to disclose the recipients of taxpayer-funded loans.

Mnuchin told Congress at a hearing last week that the names of loan recipients and the amounts are “proprietary information.” While he claimed the information is confidential, ethics advocates and some lawmakers see the move as an attempt to shirk responsibility for how the money is spent.

Some leftist Ivy League think tank will come up with this next.

421873.jpg

This really is lefty delusions in a nutshell. When we already identify as MAGA & add Ultra to it, this is somehow supposed to be an attack?
Next it'll be Ultra Mega MAGA as they realize we have embraced it & used it against them.
It was similar thinking when they overused & turned the term racist to just something we else to laugh at them about.
They really are clueless when it comes to the ability to relate to normal people

Forum List

Back