Liberals reporting conservatives who disagree as "trolling."

You wouldn't recognize one due to all of your fallacies.
Do you have an example?
Every argument we have had.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.
I am on the left and haven't ignored anyone. Bring on your arguments.
There are liberals here?

I know a lot of authoritarian leftists here who report lots of things, and all their various socks likewise, but which people are liberal?

There's 2 different individual running about 40 sock accounts with a new one spawned every other day rat pack

Can't agree.

Each of these idiots has a very distinct form of stupidity.

It would take a lot to stay consistent.
I am consistent; is that why the right wingers on this board ignore the arguments presented?

You wouldn't recognize one due to all of your fallacies.
Do you have an example?
You made a unsupported assertion claiming that I use fallacies. When I challenged you to give an example of me using a logical fallacy in an argument, you apparently drew a blank, and couldn't give a single example. Instead you merely responded with another unsupported assertion.

You made a crude, simplistic and defamatory accusation, therefore the onus is on you to provide some sort of evidence or reasoned argument to support your assertion.
We haven't argued lately, and I forget which fallacies you tend to resort to. However, I don't resort to fallacy, only banter; unlike yourself.

Do you have an example?
There are liberals here?

I know a lot of authoritarian leftists here who report lots of things, and all their various socks likewise, but which people are liberal?

There's 2 different individual running about 40 sock accounts with a new one spawned every other day rat pack

Can't agree.

I am consistent; is that why the right wingers on this board ignore the arguments presented?

First, I said you are consistent...consistently (________________....take your pick...stupid, ignorant, foolish, blind).

Second, have you been to the clean debate zone ?

Sarcasm and not taking an op seriously is not the same as trolling.

We are not off topic nor are we being vulgar.

But being reported by someone who is losing a debate is just another attempt to shut up criticism.

This is going viral on Facebook
That's OK. Republicans identify any fact they don't like, and that's any fact at all, as "fake". Doesn't matter the proof. Even video tape and audio tape. If they don't want to hear it, it's "fake".

You lost.

You lost.

You lost.

What part of that don't you understand ?

Suck on it.

Suck on it more.

Keep sucking until you are told to do otherwise.

There are liberals here?

Can't agree.

First, I said you are consistent...consistently (________________....take your pick...stupid, ignorant, foolish, blind).

it doesn't matter where; i have a good argument and don't resort to fallacy (as often as those of the opposing view).

But being reported by someone who is losing a debate is just another attempt to shut up criticism.

That's OK. Republicans identify any fact they don't like, and that's any fact at all, as "fake". Doesn't matter the proof. Even video tape and audio tape. If they don't want to hear it, it's "fake".
The right is not the political side that started calling any report they did not like fake news.

Do you have an example?
You made a unsupported assertion claiming that I use fallacies. When I challenged you to give an example of me using a logical fallacy in an argument, you apparently drew a blank, and couldn't give a single example. Instead you merely responded with another unsupported assertion.

You made a crude, simplistic and defamatory accusation, therefore the onus is on you to provide some sort of evidence or reasoned argument to support your assertion.
We haven't argued lately, and I forget which fallacies you tend to resort to. However, I don't resort to fallacy, only banter; unlike yourself.
The reason you cannot come up with even a single example of me resorting to fallacies is simply because I don't do that. And the reason I don't do that is because I prefer to be intellectually honest. I will reconsider my position rather than use fallacies or lies to try to defend it.

And I think the reason that you haven't argued with me lately is because you do not like to lose arguments and know very well that I tend to wield the awesome weapons of logic and reason to rip opponents' arguments to shreds.

You style of posting is very reminiscent of cold war era Soviet active measure operations. You spew crude, defamatory disinformation.

There are liberals here?

Can't agree.

it doesn't matter where; i have a good argument and don't resort to fallacy (as often as those of the opposing view).
So you admit that you resort to fallacy and accuse others of doing what you do. Sounds like an example of psychological projection.

You would be much less ignorant if you didn't do that. You foolishly sabotage your ability to learn.

The right is not the political side that started calling any report they did not like fake news.
That term became popular by Mr. Trump, claiming it.

The reason you cannot come up with even a single example of me resorting to fallacies is simply because I don't do that. And the reason I don't do that is because I prefer to be intellectually honest. I will reconsider my position rather than use fallacies or lies to try to defend it.

And I think the reason that you haven't argued with me lately is because you do not like to lose arguments and know very well that I tend to wield the awesome weapons of logic and reason to rip opponents' arguments to shreds.

You style of posting is very reminiscent of cold war era Soviet active measure operations. You spew crude, defamatory disinformation.
We hardly ever debate. But, every time we have debated and you took the opposing view, all I remember, is you having nothing but fallacy.

What is your opinion on our drug war?

We hardly ever debate. But, every time we have debated and you took the opposing view, all I remember, is you having nothing but fallacy.
There you go repeating the same unsupported assertion again after I just shot it down. :rolleyes: You are projecting your fault onto me.

I think it's a disaster.

There you go repeating the same unsupported assertion again after I just shot it down. :rolleyes: You are projecting your fault onto me.

I think it's a disaster.
Just because I don't remember the specifics, only that those of the opposing view resorted to fallacy, like usual?

You claim it is a disaster, but do you also complain more about social services than our drug war?

I don't think so. It was popularized by people on the political left referring to the Fox News Channel as the "Fake News Channel" and later the "Faux News Channel".

You know why they do that, right? Smoke screen for their own alternative facts.

I don't think so. It was popularized by people on the political left referring to the Fox News Channel as the "Fake News Channel" and later the "Faux News Channel".
I guess i started to run attention deficits on that one. However, it may be, because of right wing propaganda and rhetoric. The right seems to be more cognitively dissonant than the left on these political forums.

You lost.

You lost.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Suck on it more.

We all lost. When will you see that?

There are liberals here?

I think I've noticed a couple here so far.

Usually they're the rational point-making-without-insults type.

Not to be confused with bat guano burnt-brained Social Marxist Communists
spewing their daily dose of lies and vitriol.

You lost.

You lost.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Suck on it more.

We all lost. When will you see that?

In the broadest sense, if you are saying we lost when we nominated the two losers....I agree.

If you are somehow implying Clinton was the better choice......not by a long shot.

We would not be talking about Gorsuch for the SCOTUS if Hillary were in.

And that is the ONLY reason I won when you let the election slip through your fingers.

So you can suck on it too.

Forum List

Back