Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

Why do you think we have a Political Message Board?

It's a game of Political Whack a Mole....whoever is stocking his head up at that moment gets whacked

How long have you guys been whacking at Obama?

For nowhere close to as long as you twits were raging about Bush.

See how that works. It's ridiculous to bitch about people whining about Obama when you spent 8 years ranting about Bush.

We are attacking clowns who deserve it. Did we attack Romney when he was on top?

I would be disappointed if ya'll didnt. (He is Obama light)

I liked him 2004, but thats because he was the most conservative guy running.

That was the worst bunch of GOP candidates ever!

But as I have said before... I would vote for a can of cat food before voting for Obama :eusa_whistle:

With Obama, all you needed was faith. :eusa_whistle:
With Obama, that's all that was available. There was little knowledge of his past and no record of his voting for anything in particular...just knowledge that he was PRESENT when the voting took place.

Trump finally got the Boy to release a birth certificate...only to find it was a fake! It doesn't really matter now where the Muslim-lovin' Marxist was born...he's done enough damage to this country to last a lifetime or two. Several generations will suffer as a result of what he has done. Four more years of this shit...we are fucking toast as a free, powerful nation.

Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

The idiocy of this thread is displayed in the title alone.

Whom would you like them to ‘attack’?

Cain?

Or would you like them to just keep quiet and allow you to continue to drift along in your pathetic fantasy of a GOP victory come next November?

Sorry, that’s not how a free society works.

It's a game of Political Whack a Mole....whoever is stocking his head up at that moment gets whacked

See how that works. It's ridiculous to bitch about people whining about Obama when you spent 8 years ranting about Bush.

By 2016 you guys will have been bashing Obama that long, and he does not deserve it like Bush did.

A marxist? Absolute dittohead idiocy, whether it's Rush, Fox, Savage, Moon, Breitbart, Ingram, McConnell, Newt etc, etc. And nobody can lead those bought off swine, since 2/4/2010. They got their chance with "jobs, jobs jobs" and just more of the same. Now they and their idiot followers will pay.

Newt/Bachmann 2012!! LOL

Last edited:
The only people I have seen attacking Romney are on the right. Even saying that he belongs to a 'cult'. What religion is not a cult?

He is a mormon... so what.

I havent seen that come up here at USMB con$ much.

This is a strawman if ya ask me.

I have read it a few times.

You've read it in liberal press explaining why conservatives won't vote for Romney. Unfortunately conservatives never got that particular message and Romney has been running strong.
Yeah, there are a couple of whack jobs here, like Joe, who are religious bigots. But that doesn't apply to the rest of us.
I dont care if Romney is a Mormon, just like i didnt care that Obama is a Muslim.

He is a mormon... so what.

I havent seen that come up here at USMB con$ much.

This is a strawman if ya ask me.

I have read it a few times.

You've read it in liberal press explaining why conservatives won't vote for Romney. Unfortunately conservatives never got that particular message and Romney has been running strong.
Yeah, there are a couple of whack jobs here, like Joe, who are religious bigots. But that doesn't apply to the rest of us.
I dont care if Romney is a Mormon, just like i didnt care that Obama is a Muslim.

We were discussing these boards, not the press.

You do have a good point. Except it was not 8 years of attacking Bush. Bush got a free ride after 9-11 and had a free hand to do what he wanted to address terrorism. It was not till his Iraq blunder that the left started to attack him

They're all the same- destroy Medicare/aid, SS, and guaranteed, affordable health care, in order to pander to the greedy/rich and greedy corporations. The question is, how can the dupes be so stupid and hateful? Memorize my signature, dittohead. LOL
Everybody knows your signature, it ends with "I am stupid".

Well it starts early in the day on MSNBC..
The flagship station first to get Obama elected
and now to repeat this mistake again.

The day starts with this so called conservative Joe "I served in the Congress" Scarborough.
Then it picks up again at 5PM with Chris "the thrill in my pants" Mathews.

The plan is to attack anyone the GOP has in the lead.
They don't spend a lot of time,wait they spend no time being critical of this President.
And why should they.They have their instructions.

Last edited:
Well it starts early in the day on MSNBC..
The flagship station first to get Obama elected
and now to repeat this mistake again.

The day starts with this so called conservative Joe "I served in the Congress" Scarborough.
Then it picks up again at 5PM with Chris "the thrill in my pants" Mathews.

The plan is to attack anyone the GOP has in the lead.
They don't spend a lot of time,wait they spend no time being critical of this President.
And why should they.They have their instructions.

I thought Fox was the number one rated station? How did MSNBC (which I have heard in here has no one watching it) got Obama elected?

How exactly did this happen?

Forum List

Back