Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

Well it starts early in the day on MSNBC..
The flagship station first to get Obama elected
and now to repeat this mistake again.

The day starts with this so called conservative Joe "I served in the Congress" Scarborough.
Then it picks up again at 5PM with Chris "the thrill in my pants" Mathews.

The plan is to attack anyone the GOP has in the lead.
They don't spend a lot of time,wait they spend no time being critical of this President.
And why should they.They have their instructions.

I thought Fox was the number one rated station? How did MSNBC (which I have heard in here has no one watching it) got Obama elected?

How exactly did this happen?

MSNBC is Number Two. Take that any way you want.

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

No shit????:badgrin:

(I noticed this by the time Bachmann was gaining)

Obama doesn't get the same treatment as the GOP.
Never will.

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

It has nothing to do with whoever is up in the polls. All the offerings(except maybe Huntsman) are absolutely ridiculous.

Don't act like it's somehow a liberal thing. Same fucking thing you'd do if it were a group of democratic contenders.

The funny thing though, is how quickly republicans are bouncing around from candidate to candidate. Can't make up their mind, and it's amusing. The opinions that we're throwing out and the public image that we're giving the GOP contenders are totally dictating who you're bouncing to next... and it's always "the next guy in line who hasn't been revealed to be a total fuckup yet". But they are all fuckups.

It has nothing to do with whoever is up in the polls. All the offerings(except maybe Huntsman) are absolutely ridiculous.

Don't act like it's somehow a liberal thing. Same fucking thing you'd do if it were a group of democratic contenders.

The funny thing though, is how quickly republicans are bouncing around from candidate to candidate. Can't make up their mind, and it's amusing. The opinions that we're throwing out and the public image that we're giving the GOP contenders are totally dictating who you're bouncing to next... and it's always "the next guy in line who hasn't been revealed to be a total fuckup yet". But they are all fuckups.
The only fuckup here is you.

The only fuckup here is you.

I'm actually doing pretty well, but thank you for your concern and your piercing wit.

There's no discussion of the issues. Any discussion of issues means facing obama's failure.

No need to discuss issues when destroying characters is working so well, skins on the wall-Palin, Trump, Perry, Bachman, Cain and soon to be Newt. Romney will be easy, we will save him for last.

True.

Complaining about the awful liberals being mean to the GOP candidates fails to disguise the fact that the entire field is utterly unqualified to be president.

True.

Complaining about the awful liberals being mean to the GOP candidates fails to disguise the fact that the entire field is utterly unqualified to be president.

Every one of them has more experience than Obama did and better judgment. And we know where they were all born.

True.

Every one of them has more experience than Obama did and better judgment. And we know where they were all born.

None of the current band of misfits is as qualified as President Obama

True.

Every one of them is more qualified. Obama is the worst president in history, worse than President Duvalier.

Every one of them is more qualified. Obama is the worst president in history, worse than President Duvalier.

If that was the case you and your ilk would be trying to pull those burning tires from around your necks.

Forum List

Back