Liberals On Abortion

" Constructive Opportunity Kneed Four Cinematic Conflagration "

* Glenda Good Witch In A Bubble *

The unborn is fated to be nothing but a baby human being.....if you murderers can be restrained. That's a fact.
Some where among yearn thoughts is planted a queue for an opinion about what a soul is and when a soul entered a physical body .

Does yearn opinion of thought that being imbued with a soul is equivalent state of mind ?

As sentience is a requisite for sapience which facilitates Introspection - Wikipedia , then why would Sentience - Wikipedia not equate a soul with a mind with a whisper to Know thyself - Wikipedia ?

A homunculus (UK: hom-UNK-yuul-əs, US: /hoʊˈ-/ hohm-, Latin: []; "little person") is a representation of a small human being. Popularized in sixteenth-century alchemy and nineteenth-century fiction, it has historically referred to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human. The concept has roots in preformationism as well as earlier folklore and alchemic traditions.

* When A Fetus Does Not Anticipate Or Decide Its Own Fate *

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny
Fate is about the present, where every decision an individual has made has led them to their present scenario. However, Destiny is the future scenario determined by decisions an individual will make.

* Ethical Standards *

One of the noahide laws provides empathy as a moral standard - " Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal . "

For empathy to be valid , a physical state must exist that is sufficient in sophistication to facilitate sentience .

For the representation of a suffering victim by legal proxy to be valid , a sophisticated physical state must exist that is sufficient to facilitate sentience .

The science of histology has established that Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia are necessary to bridge the autonomic nervous system of the thalamus and the higher order processing of thought in the cerebral cortex .

* Literal Meaning Of An After Life And Individual Liberty *

There is not a difference between religion and creed and just because the religious reich rants that it is their RITE to demand all accept their dictates of fate once pregnant , that perspective has zero to do with the constitution and state interests , and that perspective has zero to do with the RITE of others to decide a different fate for themselves .

* Contest Challenges From Epistomology Of Non Violence *

By definition , violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

A provisional definition of illegitimate aggression could be credible threats to commit aggression , or acts of aggression , which violate self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) or self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) that are core elements of individualism .

In some degree : murder , restraint , assault , theft , adultery , and other acts are illegitimate aggression against the core elements of self ownership and or self determination of individualism .

One cannot exchange self ownership to satisfy an obligation of debt incurred through self determination , such than slavery violates the core elements of individualism .

Valid contracts include informed consent that are a basis of statutory laws .

Adultery is illegitimate aggression when it violate self ownership by depriving another of resources expended for progeny and when it violate self determination by depriving another of informed consent for validity of contract .

A standing challenge is offered for another to establish that abortion is illegitimate aggression and violates non violence principles .

* Formal Introduction To Perspectivism Terminology Digression *

Nietzsche’s perspectivism
Perspectivism rejects objective metaphysics, claiming that no evaluation of objectivity can transcend cultural formations or subjective designations.[2] Therefore, there are no objective facts, nor any knowledge of a thing-in-itself. Truth is separated from any particular vantage point, and so there are no ethical or epistemological absolutes.[3] Rules (i.e., those of philosophy, the scientific method, etc.) are constantly reassessed according to the circumstances of individual perspectives.[4] Truth is thus created by integrating different vantage points together.

People always adopt perspectives by default – whether they are aware of it or not – and the concepts of one's existence are defined by the circumstances surrounding that individual. Truth is made by and for individuals and peoples.[5] This view differs from many types of relativism which consider the truth of a particular proposition as something that altogether cannot be evaluated with respect to an absolute truth, without taking into consideration culture and context.[6]

This view is outlined in an aphorism from Nietzsche's posthumously-assembled collection The Will to Power:

In so far as the word "knowledge" has any meaning, the world is knowable; but it is interpretable [emphasis in original] otherwise, it has no meaning behind it, but countless meanings.—"Perspectivism." It is our needs that interpret the world; our drives and their For and Against. [emphasis added] Every drive is a kind of lust to rule; each one has its perspective that it would like to compel all the other drives to accept as a norm.
— Friedrich Nietzsche; trans. Walter Kaufmann, The Will to Power, §481 (1883–1888)
[7]

Last edited:
Then why were you going on about people voting for things other than short term economic gain?

Go back. Read WHat I wrote. have a Grown up explain the big words to you.
I did, and to a polite request that you stop referring to people in a derogatory and racist manner, you said, and I quote, "But it describes people like you perfectly. For forty years, you stupid white people have been voting against your own economic interests because of racism, religion, and sexual fears." IOW, you doubled down on stupidity.

Tsk, tsk. I see nothing in there about abortion, yet now you're whining and wailing because I'm talking about your short-sighted, selfish voting patterns and not abortion. Please do pick a horse and stay on it.

Last edited:
Oh, boy, another round of Number-pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Okay, one more time. You guys get your ban on abortion, how are you going to enforce it?

Are you going to lock up women for getting abortions? Because honestly, I don't see anything less than that as being a deterrent, now that we have DIY abortion pills.

Margaret Sanger got women to line up and smile for abortions. Hell, she got Blacks to stand up for her legacy of reducing the Black Population.

" Sum Up World Race Representation And What Are The Numbers "

* Encouraging Others To Replace Themselves With Others *

Margaret Sanger got women to line up and smile for abortions. Hell, she got Blacks to stand up for her legacy of reducing the Black Population.
There goes another left wing glutton for the human over population pandering racism , when the planet is more than sufficiently represented in african populations , and whom in the next breath would be blubbering about climate change , environment and pollution , natural resource and extinction .

I'm sorry but nothing can justify killing an innocent child in my opinion. Whether it's an economic reason, a risk to your own personal safety, convenience due to poor or unplanned timing, or out of fear, nothing justifies killing a baby.

" Comment Is Indirect Sentiment Not About Actual Law "

* Communication Is Not Related With Abortion *

I'm sorry but nothing can justify killing an innocent child in my opinion. Whether it's an economic reason, a risk to your own personal safety, convenience due to poor or unplanned timing, or out of fear, nothing justifies killing a baby.
By definition , a child and a baby have both been born , and it is already against the law to kill an individual which has been born , an individual therefore entitled to equal protection , an equal protection that includes not having a wright to life removed except through due process for having committed a crime of removing a wright to life of another with a wright to life .

I did, and to a polite request that you stop referring to people in a derogatory and racist manner, you said, and I quote, "But it describes people like you perfectly. For forty years, you stupid white people have been voting against your own economic interests because of racism, religion, and sexual fears." IOW, you doubled down on stupidity.

Tsk, tsk. I see nothing in there about abortion, yet now you're whining and wailing because I'm talking about your short-sighted, selfish voting patterns and not abortion. Please do pick a horse and stay on it.

Wow, you don't see how Abortion is linked to crazy religious and sexual fears? You really don't? Are you dense. Do they let you out of the house without your special helmet?

Fetuses aren't babies or children. They are globs of tissue that are unviable outside the womb. Most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean.

Margaret Sanger opposed legal abortion. Understandable, in the days before antibiotics, abortion was a dangerous procedure.

Sanger was pro-birth control and anti-abortion. This may surprise you, considering that Planned Parenthood opponents frequently accuse Sanger of erecting abortion clinics in Black neighborhoods, a practice they claim the organization continues to this day.

But this is simply not true.

Sanger opposed abortion. She believed it to be a barbaric practice. In her own words, “[a]lthough abortion may be resorted to in order to save the life of the mother, the practice of it merely for limitation of offspring is dangerous and vicious.” Her views are, ironically, in keeping with the views of many of the anti-choicers who malign and distort her legacy.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
" Constructive Opportunity Kneed Four Cinematic Conflagration "

* Glenda Good Witch In A Bubble *

The unborn is fated to be nothing but a baby human being.....if you murderers can be restrained. That's a fact.
Some where among yearn thoughts is planted a queue for an opinion about what a soul is and when a soul entered a physical body .

Does yearn opinion of thought that being imbued with a soul is equivalent state of mind ?

As sentience is a requisite for sapience which facilitates Introspection - Wikipedia , then why would Sentience - Wikipedia not equate a soul with a mind with a whisper to Know thyself - Wikipedia ?

A homunculus (UK: hom-UNK-yuul-əs, US: /hoʊˈ-/ hohm-, Latin: []; "little person") is a representation of a small human being. Popularized in sixteenth-century alchemy and nineteenth-century fiction, it has historically referred to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human. The concept has roots in preformationism as well as earlier folklore and alchemic traditions.

* When A Fetus Does Not Anticipate Or Decide Its Own Fate *

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny
Fate is about the present, where every decision an individual has made has led them to their present scenario. However, Destiny is the future scenario determined by decisions an individual will make.

* Ethical Standards *

One of the noahide laws provides empathy as a moral standard - " Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal . "

For empathy to be valid , a physical state must exist that is sufficient in sophistication to facilitate sentience .

For the representation of a suffering victim by legal proxy to be valid , a sophisticated physical state must exist that is sufficient to facilitate sentience .

The science of histology has established that Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia are necessary to bridge the autonomic nervous system of the thalamus and the higher order processing of thought in the cerebral cortex .

* Literal Meaning Of An After Life And Individual Liberty *

There is not a difference between religion and creed and just because the religious reich rants that it is their RITE to demand all accept their dictates of fate once pregnant , that perspective has zero to do with the constitution and state interests , and that perspective has zero to do with the RITE of others to decide a different fate for themselves .

* Contest Challenges From Epistomology Of Non Violence *

By definition , violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

A provisional definition of illegitimate aggression could be credible threats to commit aggression , or acts of aggression , which violate self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) or self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) that are core elements of individualism .

In some degree : murder , restraint , assault , theft , adultery , and other acts are illegitimate aggression against the core elements of self ownership and or self determination of individualism .

One cannot exchange self ownership to satisfy an obligation of debt incurred through self determination , such than slavery violates the core elements of individualism .

Valid contracts include informed consent that are a basis of statutory laws .

Adultery is illegitimate aggression when it violate self ownership by depriving another of resources expended for progeny and when it violate self determination by depriving another of informed consent for validity of contract .

A standing challenge is offered for another to establish that abortion is illegitimate aggression and violates non violence principles .

* Formal Introduction To Perspectivism Terminology Digression *

Nietzsche’s perspectivism
Perspectivism rejects objective metaphysics, claiming that no evaluation of objectivity can transcend cultural formations or subjective designations.[2] Therefore, there are no objective facts, nor any knowledge of a thing-in-itself. Truth is separated from any particular vantage point, and so there are no ethical or epistemological absolutes.[3] Rules (i.e., those of philosophy, the scientific method, etc.) are constantly reassessed according to the circumstances of individual perspectives.[4] Truth is thus created by integrating different vantage points together.

People always adopt perspectives by default – whether they are aware of it or not – and the concepts of one's existence are defined by the circumstances surrounding that individual. Truth is made by and for individuals and peoples.[5] This view differs from many types of relativism which consider the truth of a particular proposition as something that altogether cannot be evaluated with respect to an absolute truth, without taking into consideration culture and context.[6]

This view is outlined in an aphorism from Nietzsche's posthumously-assembled collection The Will to Power:

In so far as the word "knowledge" has any meaning, the world is knowable; but it is interpretable [emphasis in original] otherwise, it has no meaning behind it, but countless meanings.—"Perspectivism." It is our needs that interpret the world; our drives and their For and Against. [emphasis added] Every drive is a kind of lust to rule; each one has its perspective that it would like to compel all the other drives to accept as a norm.
— Friedrich Nietzsche; trans. Walter Kaufmann, The Will to Power, §481 (1883–1888)
[7]

Your attempt to hide your bloody yearning to slaughter, failed.

Wow, you don't see how Abortion is linked to crazy religious and sexual fears? You really don't? Are you dense. Do they let you out of the house without your special helmet?
You specifically brought in economic interests. I pointed out that it's obvious you believe selfish economic issues should override every other concern when voting. You don't seem to grasp that someone could not want to make it harder for their children or grandchildren to succeed. Put it this way, if I'm a poor Italian immigrant with a killer marinara recipe and a drive to succeed, I'm certainly not going to vote for a party that wants to penalize small business owners just when they start becoming successful and want to pass a thriving business on to their kids. Nor will I vote for a party that is openly hostile to my values. You're truly locked into your selfish world view.

" In Antinomian Theory An Opinion Is One Thing While An Edict Is Another "

* Innocence Bantering With An Irrational Number *

From whence accusative words from behind carnivorous teeth , as somewhere along the line the term slaughter included term laughter .

Dogma is an official system of principles or doctrines of a religion, such as Roman Catholicism,[1] or the positions of a philosopher or of a philosophical school such as Stoicism.

In the pejorative sense, dogma refers to enforced decisions, such as those of aggressive political interests or authorities.[2][3] More generally, it is applied to some strong belief whose adherents are not willing to discuss rationally. This attitude is named as a dogmatic one, or as dogmatism; and is often used to refer to matters related to religion, but is not limited to theistic attitudes alone and is often used with respect to political or philosophical dogmas.

" Monotheism Foundations Boisterous Claims "
* Forwarding Interests From Antiquity *

One may equally acclaim that nature is eternal , while unchanging would be most illogical for any quality of infinitude .
Consider a monad to be an infinitessimal , that is also an identity element , that is also an infinite number , that is also a smallest geometric entity of which all is comprised .
Now consider that an infinite number is without an end , such that a monad is ascribed a quality of infinitude .
By hermeneutics , has it been establish that a monad always was and always will be ?
Now an identity set can be both infinite , closed and complete ; so how could goawd or nature be extricable from itself ?
The theories of a monad can be interrelated with theistic monism , except there are issues .
A presumption that all of existence is comprised of infinitessimal monads would presuppose that a monad is inchoate rather than omniscient .
Hence monads would exhibit some disposition based upon its infinite quality , but would be cognitively indifferent to event outcomes .

" In Antinomian Theory An Opinion Is One Thing While An Edict Is Another "

* Innocence Bantering With An Irrational Number *

From whence accusative words from behind carnivorous teeth , as somewhere along the line the term slaughter included term laughter .

Dogma is an official system of principles or doctrines of a religion, such as Roman Catholicism,[1] or the positions of a philosopher or of a philosophical school such as Stoicism.

In the pejorative sense, dogma refers to enforced decisions, such as those of aggressive political interests or authorities.[2][3] More generally, it is applied to some strong belief whose adherents are not willing to discuss rationally. This attitude is named as a dogmatic one, or as dogmatism; and is often used to refer to matters related to religion, but is not limited to theistic attitudes alone and is often used with respect to political or philosophical dogmas.

" Monotheism Foundations Boisterous Claims "
* Forwarding Interests From Antiquity *

One may equally acclaim that nature is eternal , while unchanging would be most illogical for any quality of infinitude .
Consider a monad to be an infinitessimal , that is also an identity element , that is also an infinite number , that is also a smallest geometric entity of which all is comprised .
Now consider that an infinite number is without an end , such that a monad is ascribed a quality of infinitude .
By hermeneutics , has it been establish that a monad always was and always will be ?
Now an identity set can be both infinite , closed and complete ; so how could goawd or nature be extricable from itself ?
The theories of a monad can be interrelated with theistic monism , except there are issues .
A presumption that all of existence is comprised of infinitessimal monads would presuppose that a monad is inchoate rather than omniscient .
Hence monads would exhibit some disposition based upon its infinite quality , but would be cognitively indifferent to event outcomes .

You're not the only one to laugh at the slaughter of innocents.

1588254773843.png

" Constitutionally Consistent And Valid Empathy Ethics "

* Ignorant Of Your Own Dogma *

Now that we've established your desire to kill the innocent, a question:
When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

* Syncretism And Extraterrestrials *

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Try to stick to words you understand.....even if that might make you mute.

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Now....why do you favor human sacrifice?
Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
Can you get any more idiotic? LOL!
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?
Chic, you are science stupid.

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?

" Constitutionally Consistent And Valid Empathy Ethics "

* Ignorant Of Your Own Dogma *

Now that we've established your desire to kill the innocent, a question:
When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

* Syncretism And Extraterrestrials *

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Try to stick to words you understand.....even if that might make you mute.

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Now....why do you favor human sacrifice?
Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
Can you get any more idiotic? LOL!
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?
Chic, you are science stupid.

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?

the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being”

Simply a pretense on your part.

" Halos Hung On The Bed Post "

* More Persnickety Than Than Thou Snootier *

You're not the only one to laugh at the slaughter of innocents.
Apparently you must laugh as well as it is part of a carnal nature which you are espousing to be both innocent and guilty .

Last edited:
You specifically brought in economic interests. I pointed out that it's obvious you believe selfish economic issues should override every other concern when voting. You don't seem to grasp that someone could not want to make it harder for their children or grandchildren to succeed. Put it this way, if I'm a poor Italian immigrant with a killer marinara recipe and a drive to succeed, I'm certainly not going to vote for a party that wants to penalize small business owners just when they start becoming successful and want to pass a thriving business on to their kids. Nor will I vote for a party that is openly hostile to my values. You're truly locked into your selfish world view.

Wow, you really believe this stuff, that's the sad thing. The GOP has no interest in making sure your descendents do well, judging by the fact they've already taken away protections and privileges your ancestors enjoyed. The GOP are the tools of the rich, and the rich are not your friends.

One more time, why is it Abortion never gets banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts?

Wow, you really believe this stuff, that's the sad thing. The GOP has no interest in making sure your descendents do well, judging by the fact they've already taken away protections and privileges your ancestors enjoyed. The GOP are the tools of the rich, and the rich are not your friends.

One more time, why is it Abortion never gets banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts?
Here's the thing for the mentally challenged, abortion has never been banned nationwide in this country and never will be, so is not the goal. What can be done, however, is to overturn Roe and allow states to decide for themselves. Tax legislation, OTOH, flows rather easily because democrats are always trying to find ways to increase them. The fact that your head continually conflates the two is troubling, but not unpredictable. Now, since you started whining about it, drop your complaining about taxes and get back to wailing that a woman somewhere might be convinced to keep her baby in spite of your archaic and selfish belief system that holds she should destroy him/her.

Fetuses aren't babies or children. They are globs of tissue that are unviable outside the womb. Most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean.
An unborn child is a human being at an early stage of development. Naturally, you would wish to obscure this fact through terminology. Sad, that.

Here's the thing for the mentally challenged, abortion has never been banned nationwide in this country and never will be, so is not the goal. What can be done, however, is to overturn Roe and allow states to decide for themselves.

Bullshit, the right wing has been promising a "Human Life Amendment" since 1976, so please don't try to pass this off as a "State's Rights" issue.

Now, since you started whining about it, drop your complaining about taxes and get back to wailing that a woman somewhere might be convinced to keep her baby in spite of your archaic and selfish belief system that holds she should destroy him/her.

But this is the point you don't get. Roe never gets overturned, even though Republicans have put Ten Warm Bodies on SCOTUS since it was passed. That Human Life Amendment never gets introduced. The issue is great for keeping stupid people like you voting against your own economic interests because you care so much about the "Babies". (Until they actually are born, in which case the little bastards better not want any social programs!!!)

An even better one. In 2004, Bush and Cheney just couldn't stop talking about the menace of gay marriage. How they were totally gonna stop gay marriage (nobody mention Cheney's daughter is a lesbian) and they were going to put an amendment in the constitution. Um. Yeah.

[

After the election, never mentioned again, but Bush's top priority was to try to privatize social security, because letting wall street loot our pensions and homes wasn't enough.

An unborn child is a human being at an early stage of development. Naturally, you would wish to obscure this fact through terminology. Sad, that.

Naw, abortion is a social good. It keeps women out of poverty, it makes sure that the only people we are bringing into the world are wanted. Best of all, it pisses off the Christians.

Forum List

Back