Iraq had WMD's.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Vaccines cause autism.

Trickle down works.

The Republican Party isn't 90% white.

Most scientists are Republican.

The earth is 6,000 years old.

Evolution is a lie.

We never blocked this administration from investigating BP.

They hate us for our freedom.

The Iraq war will cost less than 200 billion.

We got 98% of everything we wanted but the 2% that Obama got caused the country to be downgraded.

We didn't cause the deficit.

Democrats could have stopped us.

The government shutdown was the Democrats fault.

We never said "Let him die".

and on

and on

and on.................
You can keep your doctor, got lie of the year. A republican doesn't hold that title.
I didn't have sexual relations with that woman.
I'll have the most transparent administration in history.
What difference does it make?
Bengazi was a protest started by a movie.
I found out about it on the news when everyone else did.
Isis is actually small groups that are spread around Iraq.
If you cross the red line.
Isis is not an islam group.
I will close gitmo in my first year.
I will end the iraq war in my first year.
I'm gonna send 400+ troops to Iraq, but i'm not gonna put boots on the ground.
Welfare will end poverty.
The polar ice caps will be gone by 2014.
Bush caused katrina.
We need to pass it to find out whats in it.
The policemen acted stupidly.
Palin can see Russia from her house.
We were dodging sniper fire when I got off the plane.
Just to name a few liberal lies, can anyone think up more?

Just about everything I said affected the entire country and even the world.

But so much of what you said is just weird.

Sexual relations? So what?

What difference does it make? Really, what difference does it make how it started?

Benghazi WAS a protest started by a movie. Everyone know it. There were protests all over the world with dozens dying.

Cross a Red Line? They did and then they gave up those weapons. It worked.

Welfare will end poverty? Who said that?

Bush caused Katrina? Who said that?

These are ridiculous. Stuff out of context. Stuff that doesn't matter. Everything I quoted had and has REAL CONSEQUENCES.
What I posted were actual lies from the left, not talking points, dumb arse.

And what I posted are actual GOP policies and quotes dipshit. And I can prove each and every one. Since you don't seem to be able to use Google, which ones do you want links to?

We don't practice voter suppression.

Iraq had WMD's.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Vaccines cause autism.

Trickle down works.

Evolution is a lie.

We got 98% of everything we wanted but the 2% that Obama got caused the country to be downgraded.

and on

and on

and on.................
You can keep your doctor, got lie of the year. A republican doesn't hold that title.
Bush caused katrina.
Actually, that those are lies are MORE PUB LIES, of course no one SAID them in the first place...or promises they blocked, not lies...,

Last edited:
This is becoming common. These students are being lied to and there is no balance in classrooms with leftwing teachers.

How liberals teachers are trying to turn students into future Democrat voters

"Washington, D.C. parents are up in arms today after a sixth-grade teacher sent students home with Venn diagrams comparing Adolf Hitler and former president George W. Bush.

"Here’s a 6th grade assignment in DC asking students to compare President Bush to Hitler. This is so wrong," one parent wrote on Twitter.

"Now that we have read about two men who have abused their power in various ways, we will compare and contrast them," the assignment states.

Shortly after the image began spreading across the Internet, the D.C. Public School board began covering their tracks.

"No DCPS curriculum materials suggest in any way that teachers should compare the texts in this manner or compare Hitler to any other individual," DCPS said in a statement."

"The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students. The school will also send a letter home to families explaining the incident and offering to address any additional questions should they arise," they said.

http://rare.us/story/teacher-asks-middle-schoolers-to-compare-hitler-and-bush-for-homework/
Ah yes as usual the OP will just assume this teacher was liberal even though the teacher made no such indication.

Talk about misinformation.

Of course Iraq had WMDs- Reagan gave them to his pal...the "mushroom clouds" Boooshies were BSing about were the problem, hater dupe. Pubs lie if their lips are moving- and that's no joke...

Of course Iraq had WMDs- Reagan gave them to his pal...the "mushroom clouds" Boooshies were BSing about were the problem, hater dupe. Pubs lie if their lips are moving- and that's no joke...

They scream liar but can't prove what's a lie.

When I said Republicans blocked this administration from investigating BP, they went absolutely nuts and very angry over this "ENORMOUS" lie:

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans - National Political Spin Examiner.com

When I said they blackmailed Obama over extending the Bush tax cuts, they called that a lie:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

You can go on endlessly and they deny everything. Even when there is video and radio. How do these people live their normal everyday lives with this determined ignorance?

This is becoming common. These students are being lied to and there is no balance in classrooms with leftwing teachers.

How liberals teachers are trying to turn students into future Democrat voters

"Washington, D.C. parents are up in arms today after a sixth-grade teacher sent students home with Venn diagrams comparing Adolf Hitler and former president George W. Bush.

"Here’s a 6th grade assignment in DC asking students to compare President Bush to Hitler. This is so wrong," one parent wrote on Twitter.

"Now that we have read about two men who have abused their power in various ways, we will compare and contrast them," the assignment states.

Shortly after the image began spreading across the Internet, the D.C. Public School board began covering their tracks.

"No DCPS curriculum materials suggest in any way that teachers should compare the texts in this manner or compare Hitler to any other individual," DCPS said in a statement."

"The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students. The school will also send a letter home to families explaining the incident and offering to address any additional questions should they arise," they said.

http://rare.us/story/teacher-asks-middle-schoolers-to-compare-hitler-and-bush-for-homework/

What is the percentage of classrooms in America with left wing teachers? How do you determine if a teacher is left wing by the way?

The teacher told students that Bush abused power. She didn't accuse Obama of that despite the fact that he holds the record for that. When a teacher teaches talking points, he/she is a fucking idiot with an agenda, namely indoctrination.

Too many are following the leftwing agenda by teaching children that Republicans are bad and greedy, wealth should be redistributed and that guns are evil and you should be scared of them. They also teach that global warming, and the proposed 'solutions', should be taken as gospel and never questioned.

Schools have taken to teaching our children their views and they often trash the family values regarding religion or political party. They can't stick to facts anymore and it's all about brainwashing them. Schools shouldn't address religion or sex. Parents should do that. Schools should stick to teaching the basics and leave their fucking opinions and causes out of it. Somewhere along the line, government decided it didn't like how parents viewed things and started taking over the role of parenting in schools. They want to raise children their way and that often means going against religious values. That is not their place.

Teach reading, writing, math and science, but leave the other stuff to parents. Tough shit if you disagree with the parents.

"The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students"

It was not appropriate middle school curriculum, it was not sanctioned by the school and it has been addressed.

Iraq had WMD's.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Vaccines cause autism.

Trickle down works.

Evolution is a lie.

and on

and on

and on.................
Bush caused katrina.

Just about everything I said affected the entire country and even the world.

But so much of what you said is just weird.

Sexual relations? So what?

What difference does it make? Really, what difference does it make how it started?

Benghazi WAS a protest started by a movie. Everyone know it. There were protests all over the world with dozens dying.

Cross a Red Line? They did and then they gave up those weapons. It worked.

Welfare will end poverty? Who said that?

Bush caused Katrina? Who said that?

These are ridiculous. Stuff out of context. Stuff that doesn't matter. Everything I quoted had and has REAL CONSEQUENCES.
What I posted were actual lies from the left, not talking points, dumb arse.

And what I posted are actual GOP policies and quotes dipshit. And I can prove each and every one. Since you don't seem to be able to use Google, which ones do you want links to?
What I quoted are actual lies from you ignorant liberals. Remember Obama got lie of the year.

Iraq had WMD's.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Vaccines cause autism.

Trickle down works.

Evolution is a lie.

and on

and on

and on.................
Bush caused katrina.
Actually, that those are lies are MORE PUB LIES, of course no one SAID them in the first place...or promises they blocked, not lies...,
Yeah, haterlib pub huh?

Forum List

Back